Shopping

My crush has a boyfriend

Yoonhee's POV

Finally, I got a boy friend aside from Sehun. At first I thought that he's rude but I was wrong he is completely the opposite. Whenever we see each other around the school we wave, we smiled to each other, we even say 'hi' personally. It's great to have a boy friend. The problem is we can't be eat lunch together. He has his friends with him while I'm with my beloved Sooyeon. Speaking of Sooyeon, I heard that this comming Saturday is her 15th birthday. I approach her this morning and she said that she's inviting me to her birthday, the whole class actually, but she's afraid that no one will come. So, I asked Kai a favor that will help Jiyeon. Kai is actually  our class president.

The result is the whole class will be joining, since Kai is the one who talked to them.

"Okay bring your gifts with you arasso?" This guy

"It's okay oppa their presence will make me happy" Sooyeon smiled shyly. I noticed that whenever I'm with Jiyeon and suddenly we see Kai she smiled and her syes sparkels. They will make a good couple actually. Should I ask her? or maybe not? What if I'm wrong? 

"Thank you Yoonhee-yah!" She kissed my cheeks and I hug her.

"Anything for my beloved best friend, who's turning 16 this Saturday" 

"How did you become so cheesy?" 

"I was born to be cheesy, to Luhan" We both chuckled 

"Don't miss my party arasso?"

"I think I have a schedule in that day"
 

"Yah! Gu Yoonhee"

"arasoo, unnie~"

 

 

=^^=

 

~saturday~

 

 

I went to a mall this early. I didn't manage to buy during weekdays because I was with Jiyeon all the time. I even asked her if she like Kai 

It was lunch time when I asked her about Kai I hesitated first, but I'm really eager to know.

"Sooyeonnie, uhm, Can I ask you something"

"Yes, what is it?"

"uhm, d-do you like umh........ Kai?" I finally said it I finally said it

"I used to, a bit- but I like someone else now" before? someone else?

"So you used to like him?........... M-may I know if who is that 'someone'?" 

"He got a girlfriend now." Wow, totally I'm a mood wrecker

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me" She pulled my sleeves and said.

"I going to tell you anyway." kill.me.now

"okay I will listen" I moved my ear near to her

"He's............ Do Kyungsoo"

 

Yes, you heard it right. She actually like Kyungsoo. I remembered, Kai and Kyungsoo are always together. I got mistaken again.

Okay back to the gift I'm saying earlier. I'm going to give her a Painting set. I don't know what it is called since I'm not a good illustrator. I search inside a painting store and I asked the clerk which is which. I was searching and searching when I saw a tall guy, He's really familiar. I look to the mirror in front of him. He is..... Kai. What is he doing here? Is he also going to buy a gift? Uh yeah he asked me about that yesterday. I told him that Jiyeon likes Art materials. Kai is also good at sketching he showed me his art works which is really daebak. I come closer to him and greet him. "Yah! Kim Jong-in"

 

=^^=

 

Kai's POV

Today is Yoonhee's friend, Sooyeon, birthday. I'm going to buy her a gift, I asked Yoonhee about the things that Sooyeon likes. I'm didn't really listen to her, I just you know look at her. The only thing I remembered is 'Art'. I think Sooyeon and I have the same hobby. I was thingking of sketching Yoonhee, I mean I draw her a lot but I want to give a special one to her, a friendly gift. But for now, I will search first for Sooyeons present. I don't want to get embarrassed in front of Sooyeon especially Yonhee.

I search for canvas first then I heard someone shouted my name. "Yah! Kim Jongin" 

It was Yoonhee.

"W'what are you doing h-here?" I said surprisingly

"Obviously, going to buy Sooyeon a gift." yeah I almost forgot. Hell, I'm thingking about you Yoonhee not Sooyeon.

"My bad."

"So what are you going to give her?" 

"It's a secret between me and your friend" I asked pinching her cheeks. So fluffy~

She winced "Ow- Why won't you tell me? I thought we are best friends?" She making a trumtum now, like a child.

"You'll know soon."

"What ever."

She told me that She doesn't know what she's going to give Sooyeon yet. I suggested a ballerina painting. She paid the paid the painting. The clerk wrapped our gifts and we thanked them.

 

"Kai, I'm going to buy some clothes first you can go now I you want."

"No, I'm going with you."

You sure? Okay I need your opinions anyway."

We entered a botique named Bench. There are lots of trending clothes there. Yoonhee went to grab two pairs of dress but different colors. 

"How do I look?" 

I turned my head to her and..... gah she's so pretty TT^TT and *coughs* y *coughs

"You're awesome" I complemented

"Do you think It will also suit to Sooyeon?"

"Yeah I think so" I said sarcasticly, I really don't know much of Sooyeon.

"Really? okay wait for me." She proceeded to the counter and paid the dresses. I told her that I will be waiting outside since the line is still long. I wander around the botique next to Bench. The botique is called Penshoppe. There are also good clothes there, then I saw a beautiful dress. I was planning to buy it or not. After a minute I grab the dress and paid it at the counter.

Yoonhee is waiting outside carrying the clothes that she bought. She worn the dress that she bought for herself and Sooyeon. She's stunning like a diamond wearing that. I approached and pinch her cheeks. "Kai, where have you been? I waited her for a minute now?" She said smacking my arm "I'm sorry I thought you're going to be-" "okay okay" I hid the dress inside my bag so that she will not notice.

"When do her party will start?" I asked out of curiousity

"6pm, we're going to go there now. Can I ride with you?"

Yeh sure, common now." 

We headed to the parking area and put the shopping bags inside. 

"Let's go?" My driver asked.

"Yes sir!" Yoonhee replaying cutely.

Why do you have to be so cute Yoonhee-yah

 

 

 

 

 

=^O.O^=

LOoong chapter. 

I decided to continue this. 

Baekyeol is back guys <3

Pls. Do comment/subscribe :**