03

My crush has a boyfriend

Kai’s POV

 

 

It’s the first day of school now. My mind is still on my vacation days. I spent all my summer days together with my family and friends. Although I’m not yet prepared to attend school, my precious mother told me so. I asked her if I can skip class today and extend my vacation.

 

It’s already 6:30. I’m sure my friends are waiting for me…… as well as those crazy fangulls. Why can’t they leave us?

I shifted my eyes to the main gate and saw 11 stupid guys, which is my friends, tickling and doing PDAs.

There is the HunHan couple- the cutest couple I’ve ever seen.

BaekYeol couple- craziest, nosiest and whtvr couple. They’re just annoying. In fact they they are the ‘mood-maker’ of our group.

XiuChen- they are sweet to each other, feeding each others during lunch break.

SuLay- the ‘quiet ones’ couple, but they are also sweet to each other. It’s just they don’t want it to show on public.

TaoRis- the ‘hot-ones’ couple. Idk why my friends call them ‘hot ones’, I’m still hotter.

 

And there’s Kyungsoo-hyung with his girlfriend. She also sits with us during lunch breaks. They are the ‘right-ones’ couple. I don’t know either why my friends call them that.

 

MY friends are weird and gay. Although they show skin ship on public the people doesn’t mind. Who would think the ‘Flower boys of Shinhwa high’ are be gays.

 

“Yah, you’re late again.” Kyungsoo-hyung scolded me while walking through the main gate. He is with his girlfriend, Kim Sohyun.

“Aish, hyung don’t scold me like a kid. Especially not infront of your girlfriend. “Jongina, it’s fine” Sohyun said in a gently way. My other friends greeted me as well. Some of them fake cried.

“Omo, our oppas are here now~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah” a bunch of fan girls attacked us and pushed us through the bulletin board.

“Ow. I’m sorry” I got bumped into a girl because of those crazy fan girls. I apologizes and bowed in return.

My jaw dropped when I faced her. She’s so beautiful and…….. “Um, m-my name is Kim Jongin, you can call me k-kai if you want to.”

I scratched my neck stuttering. - “I’m sorry for what happened. A bunch of girls attack me and my friends.” I explained whole heartedly. “It’s okay. I know you didn’t do it on purpose” *omo, she smiled at me. HEAVEN. I can’t take this anymore*

 

My eyes shifted when the girl I just bumped to took her attention on me. She was looking to my friends. *Does she like someone in my friends*

I thought as I stare at her. My eyes widen when I saw bunch of girls running towards us. As usual I got pushed again.

I noticed The-girl-I-just-bumped-to fell on the ground. I couldn’t help her, girls are controlling me. Luckily Luhan went to approach and help her.

My mood turned to be bad when I saw the way ‘The-girl-I-just-bumped-to’ look at Luhan. *Maybe she likes Luhan, nae?*

 

I removed my eyes which were glued to their place. Then I saw Sehun frowning, looking jealous in the other side.

Maybe I’m not the only one who’s jealous…. WHAT JEALOUS? Why would I?

 

*Phew, my uniform got dirtied by those b*tchs* I patted my uniform and removing the dirt that fangirls made.

I immediately looked for my name on the list. I’m in the same class again with my friends. I turned myself to find where they are and I saw them chattering again.

 “Oh, I found our names now” I said as I fix my necktie. “We are all into one room again”  

Xiumin the group’s baozi fake sobs.“Nah, Yixing is located in other class” Chen the group’s troll teased Suho. 

“Don’t fool around me Jongdae” Suho the group’s guardian glared at Chen. “Can we just go to our room now” Kris the group’s face said angrily.

 

~(O.O~) (~O.O)~

 

 

Our room is located at the 3rd floor. It’s a bit exhausting, really. We took our seats as soon as we arrived. Me and luhan sat together

while Sehun sat down farther to Luhan, so that they can avoid PDAs. Other couple sat beside each other.

The door opened and the teacher walks in. She must be a new teacher since I don’t see her around the campus.

 

“Okay class, sit down first. I’m Park Jiyeon, a fresh graduate. I’ll be teaching you Math and we’ll be together during HR.” She said as

she writes her name on the whiteboard.

The other students started whispering and idk why. When I took a peck on the door I saw a girl standing beside. *Don’t tell me she’s

the girl I bumped to earlier?* I thought. “Ow, I’m sorry. Ms. Gu you can come in now.” Ms. Gu make her way to the girl standing

outside. The girl entered the room brushing her hair. You stared at her, fascinating her face. “ So this is Ms. Gu, she will be your

classmate for the intire school year. Ms. Gu  will you please introduce yourself to your classmates” *So her name is Gu Yoonhee*

 “Annyeonghaseo, I’m Gu Yoonhee. Please take

care of me” she said and bowed.

 “You can sit now Ms. Gu”  *Wth. I wished luhan could just sat beside sehun so she can sit beside me*  “you can sit beside………….. Mr. Oh? Mr. Oh

can you please raise your hand so that Ms. Gu can recognize you”

Great, she’s now sitting beside Sehun. Talking with Sehun. I’m so unlucky today. 

 

 

 

 

<=^(O.O)^=>

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii. I made kyungsoo-umma paired with a girl. Sorry kaisoo shippers :( Kai has a crush on yoonhee now. mehehe. Crush at first sight. Uso yon :)