Forgotten

My crush has a boyfriend

Rays of sunlight strike through the curtains. Yoonhee opens her eyes slowly. She fixed her room as well as herself. Since today is Friday and students have no classes, Yoonhee decided to spend her day at her room while watching TV.

“Did I forget something today, any appointments?” Yoonhee asked herself. “I guess I don’t have any except tomorrow.” She smiled as she open the refrigerator and grabbed some for her breakfast.

As she goes back at her room, she noticed that her phone is vibrating. It means someone texted her.

She felt her blood runs to her face when she read the message which is from Luhan.

Yoonhee dear, can we make the project today? I’m not free on weekends because I have personal plans on those days. Hope you understand.

 

Yoonhee can’t resist Luhan so she immediately texted back the cute boy.

 

Walking through the closet, she felt a little strange.”I think I forgot something. What is it again?”

 

--

 

Yoonhee fixes herself before she push the doorbell. Before she could do so, Luhan suddenly open the door.

 

“Oh, you’re here now. Thank you for considering me. Did you bring the materials?”  Yoonhee nodded in response with a shade of pink on her face.

 

As they step inside, Yoonhee saw Luhan’s sister sitting at the sofa. She has a long-straight hair and long eye lashes, perfectly curved body which Yoonhee admired. Her aura doesn’t look good maybe she’s not in the mood but hey she’s so gorgeous.

 

“Your sister is so pretty” Yoonhee told Luhan and the boy laugh as he hears the latter’s statement. “She’s my mom.” Yoonhee felt dying due to embarrassment. “I-I’m so sorry I thought you’re Luhan’s sister.” Luhan’s mother chuckles at Yoonhee. “Don’t worry dear I’m used to it.” She said as she caressed Yoonhee’s hair.” Wait here first okay? I’ll ask the maid to make your food.”

 

When Luhan’s mother left the scene, Yoonhee immediately pop down the floor like having a mental breakdown.

 

“How can she be so pretty.” She stated.

 

“Well it runs on our blood. Look at me; do I look like my age?” Luhan said turning around. Yoonhee rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah yeah.”

 

“You seem so bored.” He asked pounting. “No I was just thinking if I forgot something important today.”

 

“Yes you forgot your usb.” Yoonhee was not contented yet. “Yes. I forgot.”

 

The maid serves their foods and so they eat. They didn’t hesitate to waste the time for their project is too hard to do.

 

“How about we divide our work?” Luhan suggested. “Okay, I’ll research about its origin.”

 

Luhan and Yoonhee were doing their project for 2 and half hours now. Yoonhee can’t remove someone on her mind. She really need to know what she forgot.

 

“Ugggh.” Luhan stretched his arms. “I think we’re done.”

 

“I think so.” Yoonhee responded emotionless.

 

“Is there anything bothering you? I think you’re tired.” A concerned Luhan stated. He open the TV and change the station of the channel. “Oh, fireworks are too pretty.”

 

Yoonhee suddenly stop at her track when she finally remembers what she forgot. “Kai” She said.

 

“Oh I forgot to ask you? Is that your phone” Luhan pointed the pink-cased phone. “I’m sorry I didn’t inform you. Actually, it had vibrated a lot.”

 

Yoonhee glanced at the wall clock and it read 8:30.

 

“Has the program ended?” Yoonhee ask

 

“Hmmm Yes according to the Emcee. Why?”

 

“Kai and I were supposed to go there.” Luhan was shock. “I’m so sorry I dind’t mean to-“ “-No it’s me I forgot. Sorry.”

 

Yoonhee can see Luhan pouted. “Hey Lu. It’s not your fault okay? Please cheer up now.” She said as she pinch and stretch Luhan’s cheeks.

 

“Ara. Do you want me to send you?” Yoonhee shook her head. “No I can do it myself. Bye”

 

---

 

Kai’s POV

 

“What should I wear?” Jongin asks himself as he opens his closet. He scan every clothes he has and finally he picked one.

 

I think Yoonhee will like it.

 

As soon as he wears the clothes, he grabbed his keys and closes his door.

 

He arrived at the park before Yoonhee could do. He didn’t text Yoonhee earlier due to his excitement.

 

Today he’s planning to confess to Yoonhee so he asks the vendor of the balloon to give all to him. Good thing the vendor agreed. He also organizes a fireworks display to Yoonhee. Kai is a full-effort man that’s why he made a banner.

 

It’s already 7pm but Yoonhee hasn’t arrived yet so he contacts the girl.

 

Yoonhee’s phone is only ringing and she doesn’t even text Kai. He tried and tried but no avail Yoonhe doesn’t answer it.

 

---

 

Yoonhee’s phone is out of battery so she can’t call Kai. She took a cab to go to the park.

 

As she arrive there, she noticed that there are only few people.

 

“Kai where are you?” Yoonhee scream as if Kai could hear it.

 

She walks around the park and as she continues droplets of water are touching her skin. The droplets was soon became a rain. So Yoonhee covered her head with her hands.

 

She scanned the whole area and there she saw Kai beside the tree, sitting, while holding a bunch of balloons.

 

She approach Kai and all he could see at the boy’s face is nothing. Poker face.

 

“Kai.” Yoonhee called the boy.Kai didn’t respond.

“Kai what are you doing there. You should have left instead. Can’t you see it’s raining?”

 

“Get off me!” Kai shouted. “You can’t blame me Yoonhee. I waited for long you know. I waited. Yes it’s my fault for waiting.”

 

Tears are now falling at Kai’s cheeks. Yoonhee tried to removed it but Kai removed her hands. “Please just go.”

 

“Can I explain for a minute?” Yoonhee ask worriedly.“I forgot okay? I’m sorry. Luhan called me, we did our project at his house.” 

“Yoonhee you’re not sorry okay? It’s my fault.” Before Yoonhee could talk, Kai immediately run faster.

“Sorry Kai.”

 

------

LOL. Em back huehueheue. How's is it? pls tell me. 

And pls read my Blog 

Msgs to EXO STANS.

thankyouuu