Project

My crush has a boyfriend

 

“Okay class kindly write this to your notebook. You will be having a project regarding our topic last week which is Solar system. Your group will be in pairs: boys to girls and I will be the one to make your pairings. Okay class listen first” The science teacher, Mr. Hwang, took a piece of paper containing the names of the pairings. “When you hear your name please come here and I will give you a piece of paper. Okay the first pair is Minho and Sulli.” Mr. Hwang Gave Minho a paper. “Both of you will going to report the Characteristics of The sun.” Minho nodded and left. Once again Mr. Hwang took a piece of paper. “Next pair is Taemin and Krystal. You’re going to construct a Solar System model okay?” “Next pair is Luhan and……. Yoonhee” Yoonhee almost jump because of happiness when she heard that she and Luhan will be doing a project together. Luhan winked at Yoonhee which made Yoonhee’s heart beat race. “You two are going to research about Black Hole” Luhan nodded. Sehun on the other hand frowned. He knew that Yoonhee has a crush on his boyfriend. He wanted to be paired with Luhan, but it’s impossible because they are both male.

 

After the Science period, Luhan approaches Yoonhee's table. “So, when are we going to start the project?” Luhan asked. Since Sehun and Yoonhee are seatmates, Sehun can hear what they’re saying. “Saturday? Is it okay?” Yoonhee asked. “Okay Saturday at my place.”  “Luhan's so cute” Yoonhee mumbled. Before Luhan left he pinched Sehun’s cheeks and Sehun slaps his hand.

"I envy you Sehun-ah." Yoonhee pouted.

"Why?"

"Because you're really close to Luhan. But this time, I will be close to him since we're going to work together"

Sehun didn't response at Yoonhee's statement. He just rested his head on his table.

 

~(o.o~)

 

 

Sehun was quite all day He still thinks what happened earlier. It still bothers him. He doesn't know if he just let his insecurities flow throughout the day. The things that Yoonhee told him made him more insecure.

Luhan noticed Sehun’s actions, so he approaches him.

 

“heey~” Luhan leaned closer to Sehun’s Ear.

 

 “U-uh, what?”

 

“You have been quite the whole day Sehuna-ah”

 

“I’m just stressed- schoolstuffs.” Sehun lied. He can’t tell Luhan his thoughts. He wanted to cry his emotions out loud, but he decided that he will just focus on his studies first.

 

“Sure? If you have problems in any subjects you can ask a help to me okay?” If you didn’t know, Luhan is one of the top students of Shinhwa. That’s why he has a lot of fan girls. Sehun just sigh in response.

 

 

(~o.o)~

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

There was a part of my heart aches. Seeing Yoonhee with another boy makes me hurt. That should be me. Mr. Hwang paired me with ailee. She’s responsible and cute. But not as cute as Yoonhee,  ofcourse.

 

“See you later Kai-ssi, please bring the materials that we’re going to use.” She’s indeed responsible. “You can call me Kai, and yes I will bring those later.” Ailee and I were going to do our assigned project at their place. We’ll be reporting the Big bang theory; I like science so it’s not a problem for me. After that, we parted our ways and headed to our own destinations.

 

I took a walk on the nearest School supplies store. I took out a piece of paper containing the list we required for the project. At each corner, there are pamphlets about the Fireworks display show. The first person that comes into my mind is Yoonhee. I want to go there with her. I gathered all the materials and paid them at the counter. I left the store with a curve in my lips.

 

The schedule of the fireworks display is at Saturday 6 pm and Friday 7 pm. I’m going to ask Yoonhe if she’s available between these days and if she’ll agree I will buy tickets right away.

 

I dialled Yoonhee’s number.

 

*riiiiiing~ riiiiiiiing~*

 

“yoboseyo?” Yoonhee answered.

 

“U-uh. This is Kai.” Don’t be nervous Kai, you can do it.

 

“Kai oppa, why did you call?” Since when did she call me oppa?

 

“I was wandering i-if you’re……. Freethissaturdayorfriday?” Damn kai.calm.calm.

 

“Sorry oppa I didn’t hear it, can you repeat it again?” I took a deep breath before-

 

“I was wandering if you’re free this Saturday or Friday?” Yes! I finally said it.

 

“Sorry oppa, I’m not free at Saturdays, Luhan and I will work on our project.-”  I’m so unlucky

 

 “-But I can go with you at Friday. Is that okay with you? Where are we going anyway?”

 

“We’re going to watch a fireworks display show. I hope you’ll like it.”

 

“Omo, I like fireworks. See you on Friday then. Bye”

 

“Thank you, bye” She hanged up

 

Should I confess my feelings to her on Friday? 

 

 

 

 

=^O.O^= 

update :)

So guys, what do you think on this chapter? Is it good?

I'm very sorry for my grammar :(

Please do comment and subscribe.