O1

My crush has a boyfriend

 

 

 

 

 

 

What? Mom, I don’t want to study there. Can’t you see that I’m happy now at my current school? Besides, I don’t like the attitude of the students there. They are brats you know” you said while walking back and forth to your living room. “Yoon-hee, it’s for your own good. We want you to have a better education. You will find more friends.” Your parents comforted you as your tears are falling down to your cheeks. “I’m sorry dear”

 

 

 

 

>(O.O)<             ~(o.o)~

 

 

 

 

It was 30th of May when you and your mother went to Shinhwa high to enroll. You really don’t like to transfer again to another school, and you don’t like it there. Seeing the faces of your soon-to-be school mates disgusts you. Shinhwa is an expensive-private-school; students who attend there must come from a well-off family.

Although your family is well-off, you still want to continue studying on your former school. It’s not a private school and the school is kinda small, you still want to spend your high school life there together with your friends.

 

 

 

Your mother pulled you into the main gate when you refuse to go in. The lady guard greeted the both you and you bowed back as a sign of respect.

“Wooah, Shinhwa is not a school but a park” you said as you enter and gaze around the school.

“So do you like it here now?” your mother teased you and pinched your cheeks.

“Aish,umma. I still don’t like it here” you pouted but your mother just pinched you again and drag you to the registrar’s office.

There are still many students and parents enrolling, though the starting of school year is in a week now.  You sat into a vacant seat while your mother went to the registrar’s window.

“You stay here okay? If there’s a person that approach you don’t entertain them okay?” your mother reminded you, as if you are a kid, and proceeds to the window.

 You browse the content of your phone and glance into the door when suddenly a boy with a honey brown locks entered the room. Behind him is a beautiful woman with the same looks as him.*Omo, he is so tall. He is like an angel, and gah is that his mother? Wow, she looks so young* you thought as you followed them with your eyes and mouth agape.  They lined up into the registrar’s window. When it’s their turn now your mother pokes you and signalled you to follow her. You can’t believe that you just saw a very attractive boy aside from the idols on TV that you are watching.

 

 

 

>(O.O)<             ~(o.o)~

 

 

 

 

It’s already dawn past lunch when you got home. You felt that this was the best day of your life so far after you met that angel-like boy.

       “So what can you say about your new school?” your father asked you as he took a zip on his coffee. Well, you are happy because you met a guy who caught you heart, but that doesn’t changed you mind about that school.

          “It was good. The guards are so hospitable, as well as the other employees there” you sat beside your father and roll your eyes as you continue.  “It seems that the students there are indeed rich”.

     “But we are rich too, what are you worried of”   “I’m .....just afraid that I will have no friends since the students there are spoiled brats” you paused and pouted.

          “Oh my baby don’t worry. You are kind and bubbly girl. Plus not all of the students there is what you think. People are different to each other right? Just study hard and make friends with everyone. Okay?” 

          “Sorry appa if I’m giving a bad impression to them. I just don’t like it there, but I will study hard and make myself enjoying while studying.” You kissed him and walk across to your room.

 

 

You went to your study table and reach for your diary. You wrote down the things that happened today. You highlighted the words regarding the boy you saw earlier.

“Will we see each other again? Well Shinhwa is so big. I wonder what his name” you laid your head down and took a nap.

 

 

=^O.O^=

 

 

 

 

A/N:

HI!!! Sorry for my grammar :( and sorry if it's boring, I'll enhance my wrighting mooooore. I'll work on my next chapter. 

Please do subscribe/comment :) I hope you enjoyed