Some complications

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II. Some complications

 

 

As the break started, I had to go to the principal's office.

"Mianhae Jongie~" I looked as sad as possible. "I need to go. We see us later. I'll find you." I winked and made my way to get it over with.

 

When I came back (I found them on the same spot where I left them) Sungjong finished to led the two boys around.

"Well, that's it. I hope you get quickly used to everything. But if you still have questions you can always come to me!" Sungjong smiled. Then he approached me followed by the transfer students.

"Should we go back to class?" I asked smiling.

".. I don't care." Myungsoo looked at us with his poker face.

 

'He's really some kind of too much coldness in one person.'

 

Daniel puffed him in the side and smiled at us. "Never mind, he's always so grumpy." He chuckled.

We all smiled except of Myungsoo. But when he glanced at Daniel, he smiled a little bit, too. Myungsoo quickly looked away, because he saw him.

"Don't worry, you look good when you smile. At least it's better than your I-dont-care-about-anyone side." Daniel assured him smiling.

Myungsoo's cheeks get red while Daniel put his arm around his shoulders.

"Hey Daniel .." I began but he interrupted me.

"You can call me Niel."

I smiled at him and finally asked, "Niel, you two are friends, aren't you? You seem to be very close." I looked at them curiously.

Daniel's grip on Myungsoo's shoulders eased and he put his arms around his waist. "Of course, even very good friends!" Niel grinned and Myungsoo buried his fiery red face in his hands.

"Ah, I see." I smiled a little bit confused by the scenario.

 

'They're cute.. I wish I could be the same with my Jongie.. Maybe..one day..?' I sighed. 'That's nothing I should think about!'

 

I sighed again and apologized because I had to go to the toilet. Sungjong let the couple (or the too close friends) go back to the classroom and followed me. He waited outside.

In the cabin it wasn't that bad, it was just uncomfortable so I tried to get used to everything. After a time the bell rang and everyone went already to their next lesson. However, I wasn't ready. I was twice as slow as usual but that was only because of the misfortune that had happened to me.

 

'I knew something would happen!'

 

"Jongie ~" I called distressed and opened the door so he could enter.

After a few seconds he stood right behind me, ready to help.

"Somehow the zipper of my skirt got caught somewhere .." He chuckled.

"Yah! This is not funny!" My cheeks flushed. It was so embarrassing. "Just help me to get quickly back to class."

He touched my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Arasseo" he whispered. "I'll help you."

His hands were placed on my waist and he repaired the zipper really quickly (too quickly in my eyes). "So .. I'm finished." He hugged me from behind. Suddenly he let go of me. I wanted to feel him near by me. 

"Jongie~" I turned around and hugged him. "I'm cold~" I lied.

He wrapped his arms around my waist again and leaned against me. "Mhm~ okay." We cuddled together and he buried his face in my chest. I could feel my heartbeat quicken.

 

After time passed I whispered in his ear "Shouldn't we actually quickly go back to class? We're late." He didn't answer.

 

A lot more time passed. He took a long breath. "What did Seyong hyung say?"

"The usual. I should be careful and if I break one of the rules, I can go."

"Isn't this to mild? Shouldn't they punish you?" He lifted his head and looked at me. "I mean....you know, if anyone discover your little secret, he's in big trouble, right? You should be as perfect as possible. Don't let anyone except me come too close to you!" He stared into my eyes. "And I have my eyes on you even if you can't see me!!" Then he laughed. I giggled.

"Yes, I know, I know, mom!" We laughed together.

"C'mon, let's make up at least a story why we couldn't attend the lesson!"

He pulled me out of the toilet and while we went bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter