Everything's a mess

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III. Everything's a mess

 

 

In P.E. we did nothing new. It was the same as last year. And when I said the same I really meant it - we did exactly the same exercises on the bars, we ran stupidly like last year on the same track and then we could listen forever to the same old preaching of the teacher. Luckily I didn't have to join, so I should really speak of 'they'.

 

'This accident..'

 

I should say Jongie had always the best timings. He came over and prevent me to think about it.

"What is my amazing noona doing?" he chuckled and took a seat next to me.

"I'm enjoying last year's sports TV." I smiled but it dropped when someone interrupted us.

"Hey, Jongie~" Niel waved and dragged Myungsoo behind him. You could see that Myungsoo didn't want to come to us. Or at least not to me.

"Hey Niel, I forgot to tell you.." My best friend stood up and went to him. "You know this girl with long wavy hair? Her name's Hyuna." Niel nodded. "She's the devil in person!" They laughed and left me being with him again. They totally forgot about the early accident and didn't care about me. I didn't want to say I'm jealous or disappointed. It was nothing like that.

 

'I'm fine.' I lied to myself but couldn't help to think something else. 'Jongie.. Why do you do this to me?'

 

I looked around, trying to distract me and my thoughts. My heart started to break when I saw them laughing and teasing each other.

 

'I'm his best friend!'

 

I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted to look like someone who's strong. And I was strong, stronger then myself from the past. It only broke when Jongie left me behind.

 

'It looks like I was his best friend. He has a new one. I'm fine with it. He should be happy, that's the most important thing for me.'

 

I smiled bitterly. I couldn't control myself and my feelings.

"Don't look at them." Myungsoo blocked my sight. "It's not like you can kill anyone just with your gaze." He looked at me.

"It's none of your business. Why do you care?" My mood sank more.

"None of your business either." He let his hands disappear behind his head.

Silence was left between us. I thought it was good. Just that little thing about him led me to dislike him.

 

'He's just a bad person, who loves to manipulate others. Now I can say that I hate him.'

 

"You know.." he sighed and broke the silence.

"What?!? That you know everything better?? Just go away." Anger rose in me. "And my answer to your question - yes, I hate you!" I was mad. I couldn't stand it that he knew everything. My best friend didn't even know the whole story.

"We can be friends, you know." he shrugged and took the seat next to me where Sungjong was before.

"Ani. That would hurt my pride even more then talking to you." I said as I moved away from him.

"Don't be so childish. It's not like you can't trust me." He yawned and held me by the wrist. "If you hate me that much, why don't you tell it him?" He pointed at Sungjong. His free hand wandered to my knees and rested there. It felt so wrong and I was disgusted.

 

'But .. in one way it's also good .. It's more comforting than Sungjong's actions ..'

 

When I realized what I was thinking, I instinctively shook my head and stood up.

"If you won't go then I need to go." I took only a few steps till Myungsoo ran after me and hugged me from behind.

"Why do you have to go away? Niel would hate and maybe kill you when I tell him what you've done. Even if it's a lie, he trusts me." he whispered against my neck.

"Don't you dare..!" My voice was unsteady.

 

'What if .. Jongie would hate me, too .. ?'

 

"Hmm .. I think Sungjong needs to know more about you, doesn't he?" He intertwined our hands together. "Don't you think so, as well?" It was hard for me to breath.

 

'What should I do?'

 

I was helpless and nobody was here to save me.

"Can you.." I let out a heavy sigh. "please stop it?" Tears banned their ways down my cheeks. I sobbed but Myungsoo turned me around and wiped that tears away.

"As long as we become friends." he laughed, amused by my reaction.

"O-okay." Then he hugged me until I stopped crying.

 

'Maybe it was the only chance..'

 

We went back and sat down.

"Take a rest." He gently took my head and leaned it on his lap. I nodded.

"Good girl."

I closed my eyes while he my hair. We stayed so for a while. We said nothing, I only felt the warmth that came from his hands. I became tired, but just when I almost fell asleep, the class was over and everyone were allowed to go. Myungsoo helped me to get up. He was really nice to me.

 

'You can't tell if he does it honestly or just joke to see me breaking again.'  I sighed.

 

The next hours flew by. I was too tired to concentrate so I slept most of the time in the classroom, even if Myungsoo came every time to my side and occupied me. When the ball rang and we could go home I didn't stand up. All power had left me.

"C'mon, noona~" Sungjong tried to get me up.

"If you want sleep I know a place." I looked at Myungsoo hopefully. He smiled.

"But you must go home.. Me too.." I complained and my head dropped back at the table.

"Nah, it's okay. I have a lot time to fill." His smile grew bigger and so he dragged me with Niel and Jongie out of the classroom down to the gates. "Guys, follow the leader!" he laughed and pointed to somewhere in nowhere.

 

We arrived at a amazing place. The grass was beautifully green, the flowers were in full blossom and the cherry trees lost their leaves by the wind, which made everything seem just magical.

"Wow!" I was impressed. "This is magic."

"I know, but only with.." Myungsoo smirked. "..my love."

 

I gulped. 'Why does he do this??'

 

"Haha, who's that girl, Myung?" Niel laughed. "You didn't tell me anything about her." He tried to look insulted but failed at it.

"Later." he said. "More important is that Min-ah wanted to sleep. Come." Myungsoo led me to a tree.

"Wait. I need to talk about something to her." My best friend looked angry. I followed him when he made his way far enough from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter