Truth or Dare? Karaoke?

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XI. Truth or Dare? Karaoke?

 

"Ly-ly-ly-ing-ing-ing be-be-be-side-side-side you-you-you, here-here-here in-in-in the-the-the dark-dark-dark, fee-fee-fee-ling-ling-ling your-your-your heart-heart-heart-beat-beat-beat with-with-with mine-mine-mine. Soft-soft-soft-ly-ly-ly you-you-you whis-whis-whis-per-per-per, you're-you're-you're so-so-so sin-sin-sin-cere-cere-cere, how-how-how could-could-could our-our-our love-love-love be-be-be so-so-so blind-blind-blind?"

After some dares and truth questions it was Niels turn. He was singing his heart out, trying to satisfy us with his giving dare from Hoya. He finished the first part and while he was singing and repeating every syllable three times, nobody could stifle their laughter. It was too funny. He was so serious singing and made everything look kind of ... how do I say? ... like he sang like this every day. He sounded like a CD that repeated the same things again and again. And even when someone was on the floor, laughing his out and holding his hurting stomach, he remained cool and went on with the lyrics.

Niel's facial expression after his dare (which wasn't that bad) was priceless. He looked stressed and frustrated that we couldn't stop giggling like those stupid high school girls.

"We-we're so-so-sorry!" Chanhee said between his last few laughs.

"Don't lie! I knew from the beginning that you'd start laughing!" the youngest pouted.

"Come on!" Minsoo hyung patted his back. "You were great! Right guys?" He glared at us, speaking with his eyes.

We all nodded in approve and showed him our thumbs up.

His face got red but he smiled nonetheless. "Really? Thank you!"

"I didn't know you could sing." I grinned.

"Sometimes I went to karaoke with Myung. He has a beautiful voice as well!" His eyes sparkled when his eyes met with his best friend's one.

 

'Maybe...he likes him?'

 

"I know." I took Myungsoo's hand in mine. "We need to hear more from you, Soosoo!" I glanced at Niel and saw the hurt in his eyes.

 

'Let's try something..'

 

"So, Niel, it's your turn!"

I scooted closer to my boyfriend and rested my head on his shoulder. Niel observed us, I saw it. As he turned the empty bottle on the floor, I turned Myungsoo's head in my way and pecked his lips. I smiled at him and he just looked confused but shook his head smiling as well. When I glanced at his best friend again, he was something like fuming on Minsoo's left side.

 

'Then he likes him. Interesting. I should tell him.'

 

When I was about to whisper something in my boyfriend's ear, the bottle stopped pointing at me.

"Truth or dare?" Niel asked as nice as possible.

 

'I need to punish myself for being in their way.'

 

"Dare!" A forced smile was still plastered on my lips.

"I dare you to exhaust yourself!" he faked a smile. The mood tensed up and everyone looked at Niel in disbelief.

"What?" Sunggyu hyung's eyes were big (even if they looked kind of small right now).

"You're kidding, right?" Dongwoo hyung asked, laughing awkwardly. Niel just shrugged.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" This was Sungjong who sprang up from Hoya's side, anger written all over his face. Again. "YOU SAW HER IN SCHOOL AND MOMENTS AGO! AND YOU STILL WANT TO SEE HER LIKE THIS?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

"Hey, Jjong, please, calm down." I said while pulling him down by his right arm.

"He's right." I didn't know Myungsoo would go against his best friend. "We all know now what happened to you. Niel doesn't have the right to ask you for this in the first place."

I didn't know why I felt like while they were protecting me. Was it because everyone was on my side and were somehow mad at Niel?

"I know, but Jinyoung oppa said, sometimes I should exercise in the week." I tried to not take it to serious. After all, who knew that Niel could be such a ?

"YOU HAD YOUR EXERCISING DAYS AGO!" Sungjong should really learn how to control himself in his protecting phase.

"But I still can exercise a bit. Jinyoung oppa told me, that it'd be better and in some time I could even attend sport class!" I exclaimed, somehow happy about this fact in my life.

"But Sungjong said the truth. I don't want you to hurt yourself when I can stop you from it!" Myungsoo held my waist and pulled me on his lap with Sungjong falling on my lap as well. "Ow, you're heavy!" he groaned.

"I think it's okay!" Sungjong chuckled and so everyone laughed and the tension almost disappeared. My best friend stood up and helped me to stand.

"I think I'll go exercising now~" I shouted while running upstairs and running back to the living room downstairs. Sungjong stood there stunned like everyone from my action. "I'll be back again in a second~" I ran the same way again and was panting because it really hurt. But what did I not do to please others (even if Niel just wanted me to suffer - with every right). When I came back again, I needed to snap for air at first. Then I turned around and almost fell back when Myungsoo held me by my wrist, pulling me again with him. "H-he-hey..." I whined in pain.

"One more word and I'll kill you!" My boyfriend's face was like all the other's faces (except from Niel's that was still somewhat stunned). Their eyes were narrowed and they frowned, to say it simple they were mad men. I wanted to laugh at the thought but ended up choking on the missing air. I held onto my shirt right over my chest.

"Here." Sungjong had those pills in his right and a glass of water in his other hand.

 

'When did he get them?'

 

"Come, take them."

The pills felt weird in my hands. I could feel the warmth of Sungjong's hand on them. I quickly placed them in my mouth and drank the water to gulp them down.

"Good girl." Myungsoo smiled sincerely at me.

"I'm not a kid! I can take care of myself!" I sighed frustrated at the amused looks of my friends. "You all are just mean oppas and dongsaengs that want to tease me!" I whined. To my luck, my lungs didn't hurt that much anymore.

"We're mean oppas that love you~" they said all together, smiling like fools.

I couldn't stop myself from cooing at the sight, "Awww. I lub ya too~"

"It's strange that I don't think it's crazy to behave like this!" Jonghyun laughed along with everyone in the room.

 

We all calmed down and went on with the game.

"Now, that I successfully managed Niel's dare, it's my turn!" I smirked. The bottle was turning and turning around and stopped in front of its destination. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhm, dare?" he asked, not knowing what to pick.

"Muahahahahahahahah~" I faked an evil laugh. "Changhyun needs to suffer!"

"This'll be funny." Woohyun smiled.

"Huh? Why?" He was so cute, still not getting his situation.

"I dare you to dance to a girlgroup song.." He sighed in relief. I grinned. "..without your pants while we film it!"

His facial expression changed. He blinked a few times before he uttered, "Wha-wha-what?"

 

"I'm a bad bad bad girl~"

"Lee-Hyo-Ri! Lee-Hyo-Ri! Lee-Hyo-Ri!"

This was the best dare I ever gave so far! The video would get so many clicks!

Changhyun made the last move, then the music stopped and he fell with his head hung low on his knees. "I won't say dare never in my life again!" he whined.

"I said this would be funny!" I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't even pay attention. You were busily making out with Gyu oppa!"

"How do you know?" Woohyun asked, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Hey." Sunggyu hyung's red head didn't match with his serious tone.

"C'mon. You all know that I can't resist my Gyugyu bunny honey~"

"I need to puke!" Sungjong spread his legs and shoved Woohyun away from him.

"You're disgusting! I already said that I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter