Niel + Myungsoo ≠ ♡ ?

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XII. Niel + Myungsoo ≠ ♡ ?

 

"Cupcakes?"

We (they) already finished unpacking and moving Sungjong's things. Now, we were deciding what to eat. It was late afternoon and the snacks didn't let Dongwoo hyung's hunger disappear.

"Don't eat always sweets, they're not healthy!" his boyfriend demanded.

"But!" The older pursed his lips. "Sungjong always eats candies!"

Hoya smacked lightly his lover's head. "He's younger than you and more than a lot skinnier."

Dongwoo crossed his arms, frowning. "If that's so, then why don't you go and be his boyfriend?!?"

"Not this again." The younger sighed. He patted his boyfriend's cheeks lovingly and smiled, "Because I love you. That's something I can't and won't change."

"I can clearly understand Minsoo hyung now." Sungjong casually said.

"Don't mind this little kid. And if you love me like I love you, stop eating too much sweets! I want to have you till the end by my side." Like I said, Hoya was the best in lying and describing things (he's on the same rank as Minsoo hyung).

Dongwoo, overwhelmed by his lover's words, blushed and nodded, shifting his gaze to the ground that suddenly was more interesting than the person in front of him.

"Cut it out. We don't need a romance-like movie at our home." Sungjong took out flour, eggs, sugar and other things to bake. "We gonna make them. Not because Dino hyung wants them, but because they taste really good. If you want you can help us as well."

"Yay!"

 

At first everything went on very smoothly. Almost the whole patter was gone and already finished cupcakes were placed on the counter in the kitchen. But then someone (it was no other than Dongwoo hyung) started to play with the flour and tried to make figures in the air with it. He's the second oldest but still a kid in the inside. Soon, the leftover patter followed with the reason "it'll point out better the figures". Really, what was that? After some tries, he gave up on that 'game' (with us looking in disbelief at him) and threw some flour in Woohyun's face.

"Yah! What was that for?!? Don't you kno-.." The greasy boy was cut off by a little ball of patter that flew in his mouth, thrown by no other than Dongwoo hyung. Again. He choked with Sunggyu hyung running to him and patting his back.

"Dong! What are you trying to do?!?" Hoya flipped his forehead to get him back to his (dino) senses. "He nearly died because of you!"

Dongwoo hyung chuckled, rubbing his neck nervously and wiping off the patter and flour on it by the way. "It's..funny?" He didn't wait a second for us to react because the next thing we knew, we had flour flying all over in the kitchen. He took a spoon and placed some more of the white substance on it. Then he used his index finger to flip it all the way over to his lover. We were shocked. Since when was he that playful again? The last time I remembered him like this was when his rabbit died, but that was 7 years ago. Dongwoo hyung didn't care about our state and threw more full and white spoons on us. We (we were only humans as well) took some patter and rolled them into small balls to attack him back. It was a war that nobody won. In the end, everything was a mess. My parents wouldn't be happy about this sight, my mother would freak out and shout at us. The cupcakes were a disaster like us as well.

"I think the distance made us fall back into our childhood!" Sungjong exclaimed, shaking his head to get rid of the flour in his hair.

Sunggyu hyung Woohyun's cheek. "But...it tastes good."

"Y-yah!" The greasy boy's face flushed.

"Is everything you can say 'Yah'?" The oldest smirked in triumph. Then he got serious. "Dongwoo, you'll be cleaning. Thank you for this even if we didn't ask for it. Note my sarcasm. Ha ha ha!" He faked a laugh. "We others need to shower. And because the nice leader I am, while someone's showering, the others help the dino to tidy up the kitchen." With that he took Woohyun's hand and ran upstairs.

I snorted, "Tsk. What a lazy ."

"I heard that, Yeol!" came a shout from where the couple disappeared.

"Good!" I shouted back but soon sighed at the mess. "First, we need to finish decorating the cupcakes. Maybe the icing's not as bad as I think it is!" I searched for the three different bowls with blue, green and red icing in it, covered in the snow-white flour.

 

'It's really not that bad.'

 

We mixed everything again, taking the cupcakes from the counter (that suffered as much as the icing) and blew the 'snow' from it. We then proceeded to make them pretty again with placing on the icing shapes of hearts, stars and clover like we wanted to. Now, that they weren't covered in white they looked cute.

"We made a good job." It didn't take us to do everything. The patter was gone because of our playfulness, so there remained only like 40 cupcakes. Not much for my liking, after all I wanted to give our bodyguards tomorrow some but it seemed like they'd get just one to satisfy their growling stomachs. But it wasn't my fault, you need to blame Dongwoo hyung!

"Yeah, they were like ugly ducks and turned to be a wonderful swan in the end. Funny, right?" the second oldest giggled.

I shook my head. "We're working and the only thing you've in your mind are such things?"

"Yeah, seems like it!" The dino-like boy stuck out his tongues and hid behind his boyfriend, afraid of me hitting him.

"You should stop acting like a kid and start to clean what you've done to the treasure of my mother! She'd be back with dad in q few hours." I saw him widening his eyes. "Don't you also think time's running?" I raised playful an eyebrow and showing him my smirk.

He whined with pleading eyes, "You'll help me, will you?"

We snickered at his behavior.

Hoya ruffled his hair. "Sure, we will!" A lovingly smile was plastered on his lips when he nodded, locking eyes with his boyfriend.

Dongwoo hyung was about to shout with teary eyes 'Thank you' when a cry interrupted him.

Our heads swung to the stairs.

"They wouldn't..!" I never finished my sentence because soon moans followed.

"We should've warned you." Dongwoo looked in pity at us. He needed to know it, he was living some months with his love and the other couple in one apartment.

"And I wanted to shower next!" I huffed annoyed and pouted. "Now I don't think I'll be able to see the shower with the same eyes again!" I overreacted, but who wouldn't?

 

'Those little pieces of !'

 

"Don't you think it's okay?" Sungjong suddenly asked, startling us with his question. "I mean, it's a normal thing to have with the one you love. I was just saying..." His cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

I blinked a few times to register the new information about my best friend's opinion. I slowly nodded. "Y-yeah."

 

'Why's he so calm? Did he already had...??'

 

I was quiet on the outside but inside of me a storm was taking over my mind. Thoughts over thoughts popped out of nowhere, disturbing my tries to clean. A light tap on my shoulder made me shoot my head up and colliding if with another one. It didn't hurt that much, but it was enough pain to bring me back to my senses.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Nothing bad happened." Sungjong rubbed his head. "Something's wrong? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter