Chapter five: The Question.

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

Nana’s POV

 

“What happened to your face?” I asked tilting my head to the side. He looked at me then cleaned the blood of his lips.

 

“That doesn’t matter now. Listen…” he looked down as if debating on if he should tell me something or not. “Do you want to go on a date?” he looked up at me.

 

“W-what?!?!” my eyes could have not grown bigger. He scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Do you want to yes or no?”

 

“Is that a way to ask me out?”  I looked at him peeved. He sighed.

 

“Look, I know that you don’t like me and probably think I’m annoying”-

 

“Don’t forget stupid, cocky, narcissistic and a jerk not to mention”-

“YAH!” he caught me off. “No need to Lie, I know you want me” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

 

“hey, okay okay! I’m sorry” he stopped me.

 

“Listen, I think you’re really cute” I felt my cheeks getting hot. “am I stupid? Why am I blushing?!”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Are you deaf?! I said you’re cute!” he looked down wiping the bloods of his mouth then look back at me. “Do you want to or not?”

 

I sighed. “Even though I haven’t been nice to him… he is still nice to me…Maybe it won’t be a bad idea…” I look up at him and saw blood running down his nose. “Who did he fight?” I took out a handkerchief and held his chin making him look at me.

 

“W-what?” I started to clean the blood of his nose.

 

“I’ll go out with if you can answer my question” He smiled.

 

“Really?!” he got a bit jumpy.

 

“Stay still!” I hit his head, but he was still smiling.

 

“Okay okay! What’s the condition?”

 

“Who did you fight with?” I folded the handkerchief and cleaned the blood of his cheek. He stayed quiet for a moment like he was debating on whether or not he should tell me.

 

“Do you want to go on a date with me or not?”

 

“Alright… alright! I fought with your friend” he looked away.

 

“What!? who!?” I grabbed his chin making him look at me.

 

“Yongguk”

 

“Why?!”

 

“He STARTED!” I sighed, I knew this would happen.

 

“Why?” I put my hand on my hip.

 

“He said I should stay away from you and blah blah” he was cleaning his ear with his pinky. I rolled my eyes.

 

“I’ll talk to him about it.”

 

“Yeah! Tell him to stop messing with me! Before he gets his kicked!” I don’t know how many times I’m gonna roll my eyes at this idiot.

 

“Whatever. When is the date?” he looked at me happy.

 

“How about this Saturday?”  

 

“Okay, I should be going now” I started to walk but was stopped when he grabbed my hand.

 

“Alone?” He asked. I nodded

 

“I’ll walk with you” he sighed.

 

“But if anyone sees us you’ll probably get in trouble, remember I’m known around Busan”

 

“Yeah, but they’re other idiots who may want to hurt you, your brother doesn’t own all the gangs right?” I nodded. “So other gangs who aren’t under your brother would care less if they rob you or something.” He started walking the direction I was heading. “come on, I’ll just make sure you arrive safe I wont take you all the way.” I sighed. “Does he really like me?” I shook the idea out of my head and walked with him.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Are you hungry? I made kimchi spaghetti today” Lala said whipping her hands clean on a cloth. “I’ll heat it up for us”

 

“hmm, yummy!” I took of the apron and hanged it on the rack. It was closing time. When the bell of the door was heard we both turned around.

 

“Sorry but where- oh! Well if it isn’t the bap boys” Lala smiled.

 

“Laalaa~ its B.A.P not Bap!” Yongguk corrected her. “You sound like an old lady not knowing how to pronounce well”.

 

“Maybe its cuz she is” Zelo said earning a slap behind his head from Himchan.

 

“Yah! Im closed and I still accept you guys, and this is how you show me your gratitude!” Lala said jokingly. “I should make you mop the floors for me!”

“Ahh~ No no!” Gukkie said.

 

“Sorry Lala” they both bowed their heads. I giggled at their childish behavior.

 

“Ahh~ Nana!” Daehyung said sneaking behind me and hugging me from. “We barely saw you today! Where have you been?”

“I barely had classes today” I smiled.

 

“YAH! Don’t hold her like that!” Himchan said.

 

“Aish! Himchan don’t get so jealous because she is showing affection to Daehyun and not you” Youngjae added.

 

“I’m not mad! He’s getting to close with her.” he groaned.

 

“hahahah You can get so jealous over the little things” Jongup said.

 

“I do not!” poor himchan being ganged up by the little ones, I smiled at the way they interact with each other.

 

“YAH! Stop laughing!” Himchan started to run after Jongup.

 

“YAH! STOP RUNNING BEFORE”- to late, they already bumped into a table letting the vase fall and break into a billion pieces.

 

Himchan and Jongup had to clean it up while Zelo was talking with Sil, Daehyun was eating cheesecake with Lala and Youngjae disappeared. He probably went to find Youngbae.

 

“Hey” I turned to face Yongguk sitting across from me.

 

“Hey” I smiled at him.

 

“Your kids sure are crazy” I took a glance at the place filled with boys.

“Yeah they sure are” he followed my eyes.

“You have your teenage son all lovy-dovy with my best friend.” I reffered to Zelo and Sil.

 

“Your second half always fighting with the younger ones about being respectful” I looked at himchan and jongup.

 

“That vacuum of yours that wont stop eating” I turned to Daehyun.

 

“And Youngjae”- I looked around but couldn’t find him. “Huh… where did he go?” Gukkie shrugged.

 

“It’s a handful but I’m managing. Don’t speak so ill about my kids.” He jokingly scolded me. I giggled.

 

“Oh yeah!” I turned serious.

 

“What?”

 

“Why did you fight with King?” he looked at me surprised by my question. He looked away and mumbled something.

 

“What? What did you say?” he sighed and looked back at me.

 

“I told him to stay away from you, and he didn’t really listen to I had to teach him a lesson”

 

“Oohh… you believed that I wouldn’t find out?” I scoffed. “Poor thing looked really hurt” I remembered how he looked when I met him.

 

“What about me? I’m hurt to.” I turned to look at the small red circle turning purple, his knuckles where bruised but cleaned and he had a small cut on his bottom lip.

 

“But you don’t look at bad as he does. Looks like you did all the beating” I smiled at him. He clicked his tongue.

 

“Anyway, you saw him today?” I nodded.

 

“Yeah before I arrived here, I met up with him in the alley”-

 

“What?! Did he touch you? What did he say? He probably lied to get you mad at me or something” he scoffed.

 

“No. he didn’t lie. You really didn’t have to beat him up you know”

 

“Why are you taking his side?” he started to get frustrated. “Why… why is he getting mad? I’m only saying the truth.”  I sighed.

 

“I’m not taking anyone’s side”-

 

“Yes you are!” he began to raise his voice.

 

“Don’t yell at me” I looked at him angry, he calmed down looked away.

 

“What did he tell you” he was now looking outside.

 

“He didn’t say much” I looked down remembering how he had asked me out. “Should I tell him?” I debated on if I should tell him or not, I guess he should know since he is taking care of me. I let out a deep sigh and look up to find him looking at me.

 

“W-what?” I looked away.

 

“What’s so special about this guy anyway, I’ve never seen you so interested in someone… Not after…you know who” he said in a low voice. Reminding me of my ex.

 

“w-what?” honestly…I don’t know how to answer his question. It’s true ever since the break up I never cared about boys that much, I guess the gang just filled that empty spot for me. I looked up again and faced him.

 

“Listen… he didn’t say much, he only” I looked away. “He only asked me out on a date”.

 

“WHAT!?” he stood up making everyone look at him. “He did WHAT?!” he raised his voice.

 

“Yongguk stop it, you’re making a scene!”

 

“No” he said suddenly.

 

“What?!”

 

“You’re not going” he looked away.

 

“Excuse you?!” he looked at me.

 

“You can’t tell me what to do!” I looked peeved.

 

“Yes. I can! And I forbid you to go on that…Date” he spat the last word.

 

“Again. You. Can’t. Tell. Me. What. To. Do.” I said with each word poking his chest hard. He suddenly grabbed my wrist really hard yanking it and pulling me closer and looked into my eyes. His eyes didn’t look angry or mad they looked… sad?. He kept us in that position where he held my wrist away from his chest causing that our bodies were really close. He looked at me for what seemed like forever.

“Yongguk!” Himchan cried snapping me out of my daze from looking into his eyes. Suddenly we were surrounded and I was being dragged by Daehyun and Sil. While Jongup, Zelo and Himchan pulled Yongguk away from me.

 

“The hell is going on here?!” Himchan asked. None of us answered we both just kept looking at each other. We weren’t mad… well He wasn’t I on the other hand was angry and confused at his outburst. But his look was more… sad? I couldn’t tell because he suddenly looked emotionless at me.

 

“Well is anyone going to answer me?!” Himchan ask raising his voice.

 

“Listen just because Heechul isn’t here and you guys are in charge of taking care of me doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to go out!” I bursted.

 

“You said it yourself, we’re suppose to take car of you, that means you HAVE to listen to what WE say. And that includes ME. And yes you can go out, But NOT with our enemy so you are not allowed to!” I scoffed.

 

“You mean YOUR enemy, all he did so far was be nice to me, he doesn’t seem like a bad guy!! and AGAIN YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!” I hate being treated like a little girl, what was his problem!? Getting mad like that!

 

“Say whatever you want” I looked at him. “You’re still not going and if I have to stay in front of you’re room to make sure you don’t leave I will!” he suddenly had that cold look into his eyes. And I knew I had lost the battle already. “Why do you keep insisting on it… this just proves that you like him” everyone gasps I just looked at him bewildered.

 

“What’s your problem why are you suddenly like this?!” I honestly couldn’t believe what he just said.

 

“You know what, this.” With forced he got out of the Himchan and Zelo’s grip and walked out of the shop. After he left the whole place grew quiet. Youngjae and Youngbae coming from the backroom asking what had happened and where did Yongguk go.

 

“What… just happened.” Sil asked. I got out of her grip and made my way upstairs to my room ignoring anyone who called my name.

 

I lay on my bed with the pillow on my face. Someone entered the room but I couldn’t care less who it was.

 

“I brought you your food” it was Sil.

 

“Are you gonna ignore me?” she sat on my bed. I plan on, until she leaves but my stomach just betrayed me because I didn’t eat and in the total silence my stomach decided to speak which earned a giggle from Sil.

 

“Just eat at least, you’re hungry” I sat up and she handed me the tray of food.

“Now tell me. What the hell is going on here?” she asked as I put the tray on the table beside my bed.

 

“No”-

 

“Don’t give me that nothing bull.” I sighed. “How dare you! I’m your best friend and you dare to keep secrets from me? You little ” she hit my head.

 

“aah!!” I gently rubbed my now bruising head.

 

“I’m even confused of what’s happening” I said remembering what happened with Yongguk and King.

 

“Ok, just tell me what the hell you did that made Yongguk like that? And DATE!?! Since when?!” I sighed.

 

“Ok you know that new group lc9?” she nodded. “Remember the guy I told you about who bugs me and keeps staring at me?” she nodded again. “Yeah well he and Yongguk are not on good terms”.

 

“Why? I mean he’s from a different group he must have”- she looked as if she just realized something. “WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!” she grabbed me by the shoulders.

 

“Chill!!, he just… Tried to kiss me and Yongguk stopped him and punched him and now they have a little fight going on.”

 

“He tried to kiss you?! Did you try to stop him!?” I shook my head. “WHY?! Don’t tell me you’re falling for this guy” I looked down.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me” I bit my lip.

 

“Is it that bad?! He hasn’t done anything to hurt me? He even sort of protected me from one of his friends…but then claimed me his and that well that pissed me off really. But he’s been so nice to me”

 

 ‘Well yeah, so far they didn’t try to attack or cause trouble, like I said before can’t judge a book by its cover.” She shrugged.

 

“So you’re not against it?” I look up at her.

 

“No I’m not” she smiled. “I’m actually happy you seem to take inters in a guy, now when we hang we actually have stuff to talk about.”

 

“You mean to say we never have things to talk about?!” I scoffed. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Listen, I’m here for you when you need me ok?” I smiled and hugged her.

 

“So a date huh?” she jokingly slapped me. “Where? When?”  I smiled remembering about it.

 

‘Its saturday” I played with my fingers.

 

“What!? Saturday?” I nodded. “You do realize that that’s tomorrow right?” I looked up at her bewildered.

 

“WHAT!?” I checked my phone. To see that tomorrow Is Saturday and that I had a text from king.

 

“Hey, meet me at the station tomorrow at 8 ok? And don’t worry I’ll pay for everything ;)”  -King

 

“You got a text? What does it say?” she snatched the phone from my hands.

 

“Yah!” I took it back.

 

“Do you have anything to wear?” I shook my head. “oh boy, this is gonna be a looonnnggg night”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

King’s POV

 

“So you really asked her out huh” J-hyo said putting his arms around me. I nodded with a huge success smile on my face.

 

“Awh man you really out done yourself” Rasa patted my back.

 

“This is perfect, you get close to her, get to her house and get more information about her brother and we are good to go” E.den said, which caused me to look down.

 

“oh right… they just wanna get to them.. what am I gonna do.. I think I might have gotten her in trouble” I thought to myself. “I need to figure this out… fast.”

 

“Yo! King! Stop going into lalaland!” I was pushed by Jun to go inside the club. We’ve never been here its called H.O.T, we only heard that it has good music and strong drinks. We made our way to a v.i.p section on the first floor but I needed to head to the bathroom to fix up my face.

 

“Man you really got your kicked” Ao said ping his pants. I was looking in the mirror trying to fix my hair.

“Yeah I admit that guy is a good fighter but next time ill kick his for sure” I dapped the handkerchief into the water and cleaned my lips then my cheek bone.

 

“Where and when are you taking her out?” he asked washing his hands.

 

“Tomorrow at lotte world” I smiled anticipating for what’s gonna happen tomorrow.

 

“woah! You know I’m actually jealous of her right now, you should also take me out!” he said pouting.

 

“YAH!            I don’t like men!” I washed the handkerchief again and dried it. “You should ask your boyfriend J-hyo to take you” I earning a punch from him. We both left the bathroom and head back to where the gang was.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yongguk’s POV.

 

“YAH! Stop walking so fast!!” Zelo tried to stop me. But honestly I had no intention of stopping I kept walking until I made it to the ‘H.O.T club’.

 

“He’s not gonna stop Zelo stop running after him, just wait until he gets somewhere and sits down” Daehyun put his hand on Zelo’s shoulder and stopped him from chasing after me. I quickly made my way to the v.i.p section on the second floor,took a seat and order a drink. Soon they all filled the room and asked for their drinks.

 

“Ok., now that we are all here you mind telling us what the hell just happened back there?” Jongup asked taking a sip from his drink. I sighed and looked at my drink.

 

“That lc9 guy the one with the pulled up hair?” I started.

 

“Yeah what about him?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Oh! The one you beat up today?” Zelo asked and I nodded.

 

“He asked Nana out on a date” I took my drink like a whole shot letting the alcohol burn my throat then asked the waiter for another one.

“WHAT?!” they all said at the same time. I just nodded.

 

“So I forbid her from going out” I took another sip getting used to the alcohol burning my throat. They stayed quiet.

 

“Yongguk…” I looked up at Zelo. “Do you think she will listen to you?”

 

“I doubt it, she is just like her brother. Stubborn.”

 

“So she will still go… what do you plan on doing?” Himchan asked.

 

“I’ll go watch over them.” I stated simply. “It’s my Job as her temporary guardian to watch over her”

 

“But do you know when and where she will be going out?” I face palmed for a moment. … that additional information I did not get.

 

“No…”  they sighed. Jongup stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” Daehyun asked.

 

“The bathroom” he left.

 

“Anyway, well see if we can get them out of her” Daehyun said. “But now lets try to relax after that break out” the other guys agreed with him, and he is right I need to chill out and relax.

 

“You guys should see if you can get it out of her… I’m pretty sure she hates me right now” I said taking a sip from the drink.

 

“Awh, Yongguk I’m sure she will understand that you’re only there to protect her” Youngjae said. I shook my head.

 

“I wonder if she will find out why I’m even like this to her” I looked down thinking of what would happened if she finds out I like her. The whole gang knows except her and the rest.

 

“Yongguk” I looked up and was poked in the forehead by Himchan.

 

“YAH! What was that for?”

 

“You’re frowning too much, you will get wrinkles and I’m sure she wouldn’t like and old guy’ Himchan joked around. I chuckled at his concern for me. He’s right I need to stop frowning.

 

I was about to say something but was caught off when Jongup burst into the room breathless.

 

“Jongup what’s up? What happened?” Zelo asked helping him move to a chair. Daehyun passed him water but he refused.

 

“l…l….lc9” he took a deep breath. “lc9 is here right now” he exhaled and I stood up.

 

“What!?” what are they doing here?! I questioned myself.

 

“That’s not the main point” he inhaled then exhaled and calmed down, letting out a deep sighed he looked at me. “He’s taking her out to Lotte world tomorrow”.

 

“What?!” I looked at him completely surprised.

 

“That’s the information you needed right?” he smiled at me and I nodded.

 

I walked over to the fence and look down and caught a sight of him and at that moment he looked up at me and we had our little staring moment there.

 

“We’ll see who’s going to have fun tomorrow” I smirked then walked back to the gang.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Oh ooohh~ will Yongguk ruin Nana's date saturday?

-will King really beat Yongguk one day?

-will Heechul find out about this date?

-AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASNWER ME IF THEY SAW THE COFFEE SHOP MV?

cuz im fangirling really hard right now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Little B.A.P - Coffee Shop spam.

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================

on another note, i sighed up for the after school hangout club with LC9.

have you guys sighed up to?

i just CAN'T WAIT!!

i hope i get accepted!

i would love to meet King. <3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 5 anyone?
 

i hope you enjoyed it!!

and i got more subiies!!

thank you! i hope you enjoy the story~ 

and please if you have anything to say tell me!

i would like feedbacks!! this is my first time writing a story~ 

 

--------------------------------

Oh yeah! i finished 'Heartstrings' and can i say I LOVED IT. like... ALLOT.

now im watching 'Monstar' and "I can hear your voice" they are simple DAEBAK!!!

---------------------------------