chapter eight: ... More Drama.

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

He kissed me and confessed to me.

 

 

We where in the hallway, looking at each other, everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at us whispering what just happened. I couldn’t do anything, I was shocked by the sudden kiss and confession, questions clouding my head, but the question that wont leave me alone was “why.” I suddenly asked out loud.

 

“Why?” he repeated and showing me that that wasn’t the answer he hoped for.

 

The bell rang, everyone left the hallway and it suddenly became quiet again until something caught my attention, a sudden loud smashing sound. Me and Yongguk quickly turned to the source of the sound to see King with his hand shoved in one of the lockers.

 

“K-king..” I turned my whole attention to him.

 

“I swear” Yongguk dropped his hand from my shoulder to give King his full attention. “I swear Yongguk, I wont lose to the likes of you” was what he said before turning around. I noticed the blood dripping from his hand but before I could go to him he quickly turned the corner and disappeared.

 

“King..” I wanted to go after him but I stopped myself, why should I? he’s just some guy that I met, yeah he made me happy, taking me out on a date showing me how nice he is but, he’s a friend.. No. He’s an acquaintance that I met a few weeks ago and manage to take me out, that’s it, nothing more or nothing less.

 

“Yongguk, I… I’m sorry but I cannot give you an answer right now” I turned to face him, noticing he was staring at me this whole time.

 

“Why didn’t you go after him?” he asked looking at the direction of where King disappeared to.

 

“I- I… I don’t have to go after him” I said looking down.

 

“do I?”

 

Yongguk noticed the sudden quietness and grabbed my hand.

 

“Lets go to class” he tugged on my hand and I followed, still glancing at the spot where King punched the locker.

 

During the whole school day I was quiet but I didn’t even notice until Himchan pointed it out during break.

 

“Ok who’s am I kicking?!” Himchan’s sudden outburst made me comeback from my train of thoughts.

“Why are you so quiet? What happened and can someone tell me where the Hell Sil is?”

 

By the mention of Sil’s name I stood up looking directly at Zelo. He only just looked at me with a poker face.

 

“Where is my bestfriend?!” he looked away before looking back at me.

 

“How the hell am I suppose to know?” he leaned closer. “Why don’t ask your boyfriend’s friend, he might know where he is.” I was taken back by his sudden change in attitude, he never spoke to me like that let alone about Sil that way.

 

“Hey!, don’t speak like that to her!” Yongguk defended me, Zelo scoffed at Yongguk, he then looked at him stood up and walked away.

 

“What the actual is going on here!?” Daehyun asked looking at the members. I turned my attention to Jongup.

 

“why don’t you ask him, he witnessed everything that happened between those two.” Before I could hear his response I made my way outside the cafeteria to look for Lc9.

 

It wasn’t hard to find them, behind the school at the little garden.

 

“Well well, look who we have here” Eden was the first to ‘welcome’ me.

 

“Oh, Nana!” the little baby faced blonde boy greeted cheerfully. Ao..i think that’s his name, he has P.E with me and the other dark haired kid uhm I think it was Jun. but the light brown haired boy I haven’t met yet. I noticed King wasn’t there and Rasa just arrived next to me.

 

“Oh, Nana what brings you here?” he said handing the members a bag filled with what seemed to be food. But I didn’t bother with that I quickly grabbed him by the colar but it felt useless seeing how tall he was and how short I am.

 

“Where is Sil?! Why haven’t I heard from her yet?! I swear if you had lay one finger on her I will-“

 

“Oh shut up” he cut me off. “She is fine, she is home.” He grabbed my hand and yanked it from his shirt.

 

“While you where oh so busy with your two boyfriends, she was home all this time, what, your best friend didn’t messaged you?” he let out a small laugh. “funny, some best friend you are.” 

 

“what is that suppose to mean?!”

 

“I said she was fine, never said she was Ok” he threw his phone at me. “Go on, read those messages.”

 

I looked at him before looking at his phone, going through all the messages, in total 50 messages from her, what…what was wrong with her why didn’t she messaged me!? I read one messaged that had my name in the subject.

 

Sil. [sun/july/2013] [3:06 am]

“I want to message Nana, but she is dealing with her problem and I don’t feel like dumping my on her, I’m sure she will message me when she can.”

 

 

Sil. [mon/july/2013] [5:55 am]

“She still didn’t message, I hope she is ok… I don’t want her to be sad but how can I say that when im totally broken right now I can’t even go to school.”

 

 

I put a hand on my mouth trying to hold back tears, this idiot she should have messaged me… no I should have messaged her!

 

The phone was taken away from my hand.

 

“I told you where she is and that she is ok, now leave we have business to attend to” he shoed me away before I could leave I said thank you to him and he nodded in response. I made my way back to where the boys where but this time it was only Himchan, Youngjae and Yongguk.

 

“Where is Jongup and Daehyun?” I asked

 

“They went after Zelo” Himchan answered.

“Where did you go?” Yongguk asked, he didn’t look happy.

 

“I went to look for Sil” I said taking out my phone.

 

“She didn’t come to-“

 

“I know that” I dialed Sil’s number.

 

 

“Hello? Babygurl..”

 

“Don’t babygurl me! I haven’t seen in you in a day and I haven’t heard from you what happened?! I need to see you…now if possible..”

 

I heard her laugh on the other line.

 

“Relax, I’m fine and you can come over today, after school just enter my room ill be there and on your way bring me icescream”

 

I smiled, knowing she really needs someone just like I need someone right now.

 

“ok, ill do that. Bye Sil”

 

“bye ”

 

 

“Where did you go?” He asked again.

 

“I went to lc9 Yongguk I went to lc9 because they would know where she is.” I dialed my phone again.  After a while of talking and countless time of telling Heechul I love him because he was drunk again I put my phone away. I turned to Yongguk.

 

“I’ll be at Sil’s today after school.” He didn’t really say nothing. School went by fast and I made sure to get to Sil as fast as I can but making sure to stop at a shop for icescream.

 

“I’m here” I made my way to her bed.

 

She was curled up in her sheets watching running man. I set the icescream on the table next to her bed and laid down next to her.

 

We both laid there watching tv, jus enjoying each others company. After a few episode she sat up and turned of the tv.

 

“ready to talk about it?” I sat up and took the icescream with a spoon and passed it to her.

 

“I cannot believe he was like that” I sat there listening to her talk about what Zelo had done and said.

 

“I don’t have to deal with you right now?!” she shoved another spoon of icescream in . “I wanted to just spy on you, make sure nothing goes wrong! Not ruined your date, not drag you away!” she stabbed the icescream for another spoonful. “You where having so much fun, you where enjoying yourself, you laughed, you smiled you were an actual girl that time!” she shoved it in .

 

“I was wasn’t I?” I have to admit I really did have fun.

 

“I’m not mad, I’m not mad he ditched me for the boys really im not, im pissed because of how we just let Yongguk drag you away like that and said what he had said to me” she stabbed the icescream again.

 

”Don’t get me started on Yongguk, I swear when I see him I will beat his I will!!’

“Hunny, Yongguk did what he did to ‘protect me’”

 

“PROTECT YOU?! THAT’S BULL!” she took another spoon in . “Yongguk was jealous, HE WAS JEALOUS!!!”

 

“What?!”

 

“You heard me”

 

“Jealous?!”

“Of you and King! Why else do you think he broke you away from that kiss, he couldn’t bare to see the person he cares about with another guy, let alone an enemy of theirs, especially his!!” I could only sigh at this, because it only makes me think of the confession.

 

“Sil…He…He confessed to me”

 

She suddenly stopped eating.

 

“Yongguk?!”

 

“He… He kissed me, he told me that he loves me he wants me to be his” I stood up realizing I need to give him an answer.

 

“WHEN?!”

 

“Today..”

“WHERE?!”

“At school…”

 

“I ditch school for a day and this ing happens?!”  She stood up. “How did it happen.”

 

“I met up with king, greeted him then on our way into the school the gang came to me, Yongguk took me away and while he was sorta dragging me into the hallways I asked him to stop dragging me” I looked at Sil. “he then said that he couldn’t, I didn’t understand what he meant by that so I asked him and he just kissed me, then pushed me to the wall and confessed” I looked down biting my lip.

 

“What else?! Whenever you bite your lip there is always something else”

 

“King..”

 

“What about him?”

 

“he was there…he saw everything, he was pissed he swore that Yongguk will regret doing that to me, he punched the locker, his hands were bloody but before I could say something he had already left, but I mean I shouldn’t have to say anything he’s just an acquaintance, he’s not my friend so I guess I shouldn’t-“

 

I was cut of by a slap. A loud, painful slap by Sil.

 

“Do you want me to cut you right now?!” I was shocked by what just happened.

 

“w-what..”

 

“DO. YOU. WANT. ME. TO. ING. CUT. YOU. RIGHT. NOW.”

 

“What why are you-“

 

 

“Why am I? WHY are you like this?! What happened to that girl, that girl in the cute blue short and cute white top, she was laughing and having so much fun, she got a giant panda and I know that that girl LOVES panda, she had the brightest smile on her face why? Because of that guy who she let walk away, what acquaintance?  He is more than just an acquaintance.You are not fooling anyone, you like him, you really like him and you don’t know how to feel about it because you are afraid. Afraid of what? Afraid of what your brother will think, and he’s back from Daegu isn’t he? Does he know that you talk to him? Does he know about the date?” all I could do was hold my cheek and look down.

“He doesn’t he doesn’t know anything.” She crossed her arm.

 

“I cannot believe this right now, he confessed to you, don’t take me the wrong way but. Do you even feel the same way about him?”

 

I swear I felt like I wanted to explode, I wanted to scream and cry and break everything I see. But at the same time I kept my sanity.

 

That night I couldn’t answer Sil, we ignored it and moved on to Zelo, I explained how he was and that they need to talk about it.. by themselves. After what seemed like forever she agreed. And hopefully everything will go well tomorrow.

 

She was right, he is more than an acquaintance, but I’m not sure about it, I don’t know him that all to well… and maybe she was right, maybe I do like him but I cant think about it I can’t believe it’s true.. I do have to check on him, he looked really hurt.

 

 

 

 

I missed dance lessons, and im sure kay isn’t to happy about it, I made sure to call and explain in small details what all had happened, she promised to make me suffer next time I go to her class.. Oh great.

 

 Taking the bus the usual way, meeting up with Sil, arriving at school, meeting up with the gang, Zelo was there and neither Sil or Zelo said a word to each other me on the other hand bumped into Zelo on my way home from Sil and we both apologized I told him I understood his position and he apologized for what happened at the themed park, but now the plan was to make sure Sil and him was on good terms again.

 

This will be a hella job if you ask me. But before I can continue plan “make Sil and Zelo talk to each other” I wanted to check up on King, see how he was doing. I asked Sil to tag along.

 

“I’m sure he is here with his gang, seems like this is their spot.” We made our way in the back of the school building.

 

“I see Rasa, Hey Rasa!” Sil greeted Rasa I searched for King, until my eyes locked on something I didn’t think I would see or I didn’t think I would even want to see. On his lap was Nicole locking lips with him, he had his hand on her waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. I felt this pit in my stomach, I swallowed back my tears and made sure to look away.

 

“oh, ..” Sil said making her way to me.

 

“I know, now.. That he is ok” I said looking at her with my brightest smile. Before she could say something King beat her to it.

 

“Nana…” he stood up while Nicole cling to his arm shooting daggers at me.

 

I smiled at him before turning on my heels and quickly making my way to where the gang was.

 

They all heard me coming their direction, Yongguk stood up.

 

“Hey where did you co-“ I cut him of with a kiss, he seemed surprise at first but then gave in into it, it was rough and deep but I did everything I can to forget about Him why did I feel this way? Do I really like him? Was I jealous? I wanted to cry but I don’t think I want to know why. Yongguk broke the kiss and held me by my shoulders.

 

“So..i take it you accept to be my girlfriend?” he smiled and I did the same before locking my lips on his again.

 

That moment I made up my mind, to become his girlfriend and forget about this whole King thing that im sure was nothing but puppy love.

 

Nothing but pure…  Infatuation.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note*

ok this is a bit longer than the other one, and im happy with this one.

 

 i hope you enjoy it, aaannnndddd

 

I CAN SMELL MORE DRAMAM HEADING YOUR WAY!!!

 

again i really hope you enjoy this!

commentss are totally welcomed!!

 

thank you soo much for reading!! <3