Chapter nine: That's how it happened.

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

King’s POV.

 

 

“That bastard!” I kicked a can as I made my way back to the apartment. I swore that he will regret what he did to me, and ill make sure he does.

 

“But did she even care...”

 

I made sure to punch every wall I find in front of me to vent my feelings, although my hand sure didn’t like the idea. I laid down on my bed and made sure that tonight I’ll hit some clubs.

 

It felt like forever before the gang arrived home but just in time I had finish getting ready, had my hair pulled up, a spiked leather jacket on top of a white body shirt, some black jeans and my favorite Jordan’s.

 

“Well aren’t you looking dandy today” Jhyo said leaning on the frame of the door.

 

“Good you guys are home, get ready whoever wants to go out with me tonight.” I said fixing my hair more.

 

“Oh going out? With who? I wanna come!” Eden said bursting in my room, that guy I swear he will never get a serious relationship.

 

“Just get dressed” I said turning to face him. “I don’t care who tags along but I will probably need someone to carry me back home”

 

“What, you’re gonna get wasted?”

 

“More than that.” I showed off a grin.

 

 

No more than 1 hour later me, Eden and Rasa drinking and partying at a club. I’m not gonna lie this is a really good club than I expected, we got a VIP for ourselves and made sure that there where girls there.

 

 

“Are you enjoying yourself you prick?” I asked Eden while this chick was all over him. He only smiled and nodded at me, I turned to see Rasa on his phone.

 

“Yah! Put that away, we are here to party!”

 

“No my friend, you are here to party. I’m here to make sure your doesn’t get in trouble” I understood him completely when he said that and he is right, I think I will get I trouble tonight.

 

Whit girls mostly, my kind of trouble.

 

I made my way out of the room to the bathroom only to bump into someone, Nicole. Great just my luck.

 

“King..”

 

At first I didn’t care, I didn’t care about her, she was annoying, god I hated her voice. I couldn’t stand her. it was just one and done, she kept bugging me and bugging me afterwards. I’m that awesome, I really am cocky too. But you know what, I can play that game to.

 

I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to the bathroom, minutes later she was all over me. Soon we both walked out my arm around her, guess I made her the happiest girl in the world.

 

We showed up at the VIP section to find Rasa there but Eden gone.

 

“Where did he go?” I asked sitting down and sat Nicole down on my lap.

 

“Dunno, that girl sure has her way though, and I see you have company.” He replied looking from his phone.

 

“Yeah, Rasa meet my new girlfriend. Nicole.” I smiled while introducing her.

 

“You know, you sure are a jealous type of guy” Rasa stood up. “I’m getting myself another drink” he left the room.

 

“Jealous? I’m not jealous”

 

“Oh of course you’re not baby” Nicole said kissing me, I hope I don’t regret this.

 

The next day, I was with the gang in the back of the school, Nicole was there, she was always there.. it scared me honestly but I couldn’t care less. She locked lips with me again and if that is what will shut her up and drain out that annoying voice then I am happy to help.

 

Suddenly I heard Rasa being called, the voice sounded familiar until it suddenly became quiet.

 

“Oh ” I heard the person say. I stopped kissing Nicole to look at what happened and met eye to eye with Nana.

 

“Why is she here.”

 

“I know now that he is ok” was the last thing she said to me.

“Nana…” I stood up. Before I could say something else she already left.

 

“What… what just happened…” I asked looking at the direction she just disappeared to.

 

“You ed up that’s what.” Sil said she turned to leave but I made sure to grab her in time.

 

“What do you mean I ed up.” I didn’t get my answer because Rasa yanked my hands from her arm.

 

“Leave, go to her.” He turned to me and shoved me making me take a few steps back.

 

“What the man!”

 

“Shut up. She needs to go after her, I’m not going to let you get in the way of that.” He stood in front of me. I ran my hand through my hair.

 

“Why should I care, she has that guy with her… just this, her to.”

 

I couldn’t help but only think of her and I needed my mind of off her. I grabbed Nicole by her arm and dragged her with me, a place just for me and her and nobody to disturb us.

 

I think I must have hurt her badly, she has bruises on her arm and she sure screamed hella allot harder than usual. I think I gave myself a head ache of that.

 

But even though she was screaming my name I could only think of her.. I ing hate this.

 

I think I really did ed up badly…

 

 

 

 

 

Nana’s POV.

 

It’s been at least one day that I was with Yongguk. I admit being with him was fun, he sure knows how to treat a girl but why do I feel like im missing something? I kept ignoring that thought but it always finds its way back.

 

After what seemed like forever talking to Heechul about this making sure to never mention LC9, or even King. He finally accepted Yongguk as my boyfriend, man I have been with Yongguk since forever and he gives me this bull. He’s a weird as brother.

 

During school, I avoided King as much as possible, spending time with Yongguk and trying to get Sil and Zelo to talk but those two won’t even look at each other. Damn I wanna knock their heads together. I swear I will do it.

 

I was lucky enough to have the rest of the b.a.p members with me to help me get those to talking again, it was not easy believe me but we manage to make a plan and just as I thought it was going by well.

 

During break.

 

“Hey I’m feeling hella thirsty, Sil go get me a drink!” I basically commanded her, she looked at me straight in my eyes, I cringed on the inside, damn.

 

“Do I looke like your maid? Ask you boyfriend” she answered.

 

“Nah my baby is busy with me” I said before locking lips with him, causing the whole group to groan especially Sil, she stood up ready to leave.

 

“For sake if this is gonna get me away from you two! What do you want?” she took my wallet.

 

“Apple juice” I smiled before kissing Yongguk on his cheek, I was on his lap with one of his hand on my waist and the other on my lap, I clung around his neck and squished my cheek on his because he did have squishy cheeks and I really liked them.

 

“oh god” she started to walk away. I smiled and nodded indicating that Yonggul had to do his part.

 

“Yo Zelo, get up and get me something to drink.” Now besides Zelo being mad at Sil he was also mad at Yongguk, he didn’t wanted to blame Yongguk for this whole incident with Sil but at the same time he couldn’t just ignore Yongguk’s order to doing what he had done. In the end they were talking back to each other and everything was fine, Zelo didt wanted to go, he was on his phone up until Yongguk threw his wallet at him.

 

“Yah! Get up and go get drinks for me, and if the rest of the boys want treat them” Zelo groaned but obeyed. All the other members did want something so he was in charge of a lot of drinks. He made his way the same directon as Sil. After he left we all got close.

 

“Ok so Himchan, go check up on Sil, quick move move!” Himchan got up and ran making sure not to bump inrto Zelo.

 

“Yongjae” Yongguk looked at him. “You, after Zelo now” Youngjae obayed.

 

“Daehyun and Jongup” they both looked at each other and smiled. “You know what to do” the got up and disappeared.

 

Everyone was gone I had some Alone time with Yongguk.

 

“Finally alone time with you” he smiled then pecked a kiss on my cheek.

 

I stretched my arms and smile at his cute gesture. It grew silent until he spoke up.

 

“So why did you say yes?” he asked me that question, I did not expect him to. To be honest I didn’t even think about it clearly, it was just in the spur of the moment, because I saw King with someone else, was it because if that? Was it because I saw him with someone else? Jealous? No no ofcourse not!, I like Yongguk..of course I do! I’m question it I cannot question it. I feel really bad…I was cut of from my train of thought.

 

“Hello~ earth to my girlfriend” he was waving his hands infront of my face, I blinked a few times before turning to him.

 

“Are you questioning your love for me?!” he asked confused.

 

“No, no of course not! I didn’t find the right words to tell you” I smiled at him. I feel horrible really.

 

He shrugged it off and we got on another topic. After a while the other boys returned, Sil and Zelo was not with them.

 

“Where are those two?” I asked sitting straighter. Himchan handed me my wallet and my drink.

 

“Oh, they went to eat somewhere” Youngjae said giving all the members a drink and giving Yongguk his wallet back.

 

“So the plan worked?”

 

“Basically”

 

“I’m awesome aren’t i?” I smiled being proud at my self. I earned weird looks from the rest of the group.

 

“Anyway while you two were wasting time making out and sitting doing Nothing” Daehyun began putting emphasis on the ‘Nothing’. “We had a little problem at first, Sil didn’t wanted Zelo to protect her but in the end he had to, luck those boys where good at MMA, geez otherwise it would have been a pain explaining why they got their kicked.” He sat down.

 

“I should treat you guys to something delicious, thank you for helping me with Sil” I smiled at them

 

“No problem, Zelo was also a pain in the ” Jongup replied. Suddenly the speaker from the cafeteria started to work and a voice was heard.

 

“Attention please, can Kim Na Na please report to the front gate, your brother is waiting for you” I looked at the guys, “I repeat would kim Na Na-“ and though to myself that’s weird why is he here right now? Couldn’t he just call me? Geez that attention seeker. I stood up so did Yongguk and we made our way to the front gate.

 

He was standing next to his car with a bag in his Hand. I made my way and punched him.

 

“YAH!” he rubbed his arm. “Why did you do that!?”

 

“Why didn’t you just call me normally?! Making such a scene”

 

“Tsk!” he turned his attention to Yongguk. “sup” Yongguk nodded.

 

“what’s in the bag” I pointed at his hand.

 

“Oh yeah I almost forgot!” he handed me the bag. “this is for your principal, give it to him for doing such a good job at watching over you while I was gone, nothing big, I heard everything that happened and honestly I sometimes wish you can do something bad and get in trouble so I can scold you in front of people” I looked at him dumbfounded. “What? people think I’m to easy on you, nobody ever saw me scold you geez, its annoying to be honest”

 

“I have the weirdest brother I swear” I looked at Yongguk but he was staring in the distance. I nudged him but he didn’t look at me.

 

“Yong-“ I got cut off.

 

“Rhea?!” I turned to look at where he was looking, and this girl, was making her way towards us. Who is she? Yongguk who was holding my hand just let loose to go to her.

 

“Who is she?” Heechul asked me looking at the girl

 

“I.. don’t know” I’m not sure how I should react. Normal I guess, she must be an acquaintance that’s what I thought when I saw him hug her. I dropped the back and Heechul saw me, it was quiet until he blurted out.

 

“do you smell that?” I looked at him weirdly. “I smell drama, with a hint of jealousy” he smiled at me. I swear I wanted to punch him straight in the face.

 

And that’s what I did.

 

 

I punched Heechul straight in the face.   

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOTE:

OK

update

yeh

more drama

yummy

ill be full with all this drama

i hope you like this!

i was makig it during my time i was making two book reports for school

UGH SCHOOOL!!! *kicks school* that was painful! T^T

 

again, comments and critics are welcome!

<3