Chapter seven: The confession.

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

Nana’s POV

---

 

“Thank you, come again” I held the door open for our last customer.

 

“Phew! The last one” Lala said turning the sign on the door to ‘closed’.

 

“Great Job guys” Youngbae warped an arm around Lala and kiss her forehead.

 

“I’m tired!” I sat down to nearest table joined by Lala. Youngbae disappeared and returned with three plates of chicken pie.

 

“So I didn’t wanted to ask you this during work now I think it’s a good time” Lala stop to put her fork down. “Did you clear things up with Yongguk?” I stopped eating. “I’ll take that as a no” I looked away.

 

“You can’t stay mad at him forever” I looked at Youngbae.

 

“Why? After what he did I don’t think I should even look at him”

 

“True, but remember Heechul will be back by tomorrow and if you and Yongguk aren’t talking I’m sure he would like to know why and when he finds out about it do you think he will be happy knowing his baby sister is dating a gangster from Daegu?” I kept quiet for what seemed like forever.

 

“He still had no-“

 

“He only did what he though was right” Youngbae cut me of and I let out a sigh.

 

“I know it to have your date ruined, but he though he was protecting you he only want what’s best for you” Lala said putting her hand on mine. She was right, both of them were, maybe I should talk to him.

 

The door bell rang and we turned our head to meet with b.a.p coming in. I of course met eye to eye with Yongguk. Ok when I said I was gonna talk to him I didn’t mean now I actually meant later or tonight. I quickly turned to face my pie.

 

“Oh hey boys” Lala said welcoming them.

 

“Hi Lala!” Zelo said sitting down next to me.
 

“Hey Nana” he said more quietly I only nodded in response.

 

“Yongguk get back here!” I heard Himchan scream, when I turned he was heading back for the door I quickly stood up.

 

“Yongguk!” everyone became quiet, Yongguk stopped himself from opening the door but didn’t make eye contact with me.

 

“We need to talk” I took a step closer.

 

“About what?” he stood there looking down.

 

“You still didn’t get your answer” I bit my lip hoping that would get him to talk to me.

 

“You already gave me an answer” he opened the door I made my way and grabbed him by the wrist.

 

“Funny I don’t remember giving you an answer I only remember falling asleep before saying anything” I looked down remembering the fact that I did fall asleep instead of answering him. I looked up to see him looking at me dumbfounded so I tugged on his wrist to make him follow me to my room.

 

He was leaning on the wall and while I sat on the bed. I sighed at the thought that I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna say to him.

 

“Are you gonna say anything or are you gonna fall asleep again?” I looked at him and let a small smile show.

 

“I don’t hate you Yongguk, I never will” I let out a sigh he did the same.

 

“I’m sorry for what I did, I only did it-“

 

“Because you thought it was what’s best for me” I cut him off. “Listen, I’m still mad at you for what you did, but not to the point where I hate you” I stood up and walked towards him. “I can assure you that he didn’t do anything at all to hurt me, I had fun and I really enjoyed it so please don’t try to ruin this again for me” he suddenly looked at me.

 

“Again?! What do you mean again?”

 

“He messaged me today during work for another date but this time without you knowing, now I told him yes but I said that I will tell you where I am and what I’ll be doing because you want to protect me but you cant do that if you don’t know where I am”

 

 

He sighed and shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“Oh you don’t have to say sorry to me” I walked to the door. “you have to say sorry to him” I smiled.

 

“What?! hell no!!!” he walked after me. I only shook my head at his response.

 

“You mean hell yeah” I giggled and he shoved me a bit.

 

“pfft give up I’m not gonna” we went back to where everyone was.

 

“So I see you guys made up already” Himchan said hugging me.

 

“Yeah, Yongguk promised he would say sorry to King and not to stalk me anymore on my dates and to be my slave for the week” I smiled proudly.

 

“Ye- wait… YAH! I never promised that!” he ran after me when I made a dash to the door.

 

“Hey! No running!” Lala yelled like an old lady at us.

 

 

 

The next day went by normally, last night Heechul picked me up from Lala we went home he didn’t talk about Daegu only gave me candies said to go to bed and he will take me to school tomorrow. When I woke up, it was a normal routine, ate breakfast talk about anything that would come to mind, during the ride to school was the same, listening to TVXQ, we will never get tired of this band, I didn’t think about telling him about King but I thought maybe I should leave it for another day.

 

“Ok what happened?!” I stopped when I was taking my bag out of the backseat to look at Heechul.

“What do you mean what happened?” I chewed on my gum.

 

“I don’t know why but I have this feeling in my gut that you are keeping something from me.” He looked at me from up till down.

 

I burst out laughing hoping that should make him think he’s crazy.

 

“you went away for a while now you think you have this power that makes you ‘feel’ like you know I’m hiding something from you?!” I tried to stop my laughing. “Geez big brother what did they do to you there?!” he punched me and shoed me out of his car.

 

“Ugh, leave, leave! I’ll see you after school, I’ll be at ‘La Song’ club so meet me there!” he said waving goodbye, I did the same and made my way into the gates.

 

“Good morning kitty!” I was surprised by the greeting.

 

“Good morning King” I tried not to sound to excited.

 

“That’s the response I get for being so nice and greet you early morning” he said not to happy at my response, I felt bad and shook his hand.

“Good morning King” I said with a cheery smile. He looked at me dumbfounded.

 

“It would sound better if you add the oppa after it” he smiled cockingly.

 

I rolled my eyes and saw the group heading our way. Before I could turn to say something we already met up with them.

 

“Morning Nana” I was greeted bye everyone else, while Yongguk wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

“Morning everyone.” I smiled at them.

 

“awh looks like our chit chat is over” King said looking at the group.

“You never had it in the first place” Yongguk smiled earning a punch from me and a shot of glare from King. I turned to King.

 

“I’ll see you in class” I gave him a half hearted smile before being dragged away by Yongguk.

 

“You can stop dragging me I can walk fine by myself” Yongguk released me and just stood there looking at me, it was weird of him to do that he never did that I waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of whatever he was thinking he blinked a few times before looking down letting out a huge sigh then look back at me and forced. Yes Forced a smile which he never did and said.

 

“I can’t stop.”

 

I stood there trying to figure out what he meant by that, why he said that. The gang was far from us honestly the whole world felt far right now I could only look at him and felt as if we are the only two person there. He grabbed my hand looked me straight in the eye again he looked down, then left he stared like he was looking at someone but before I could turn my face to look he did the unthinkable.

 

He kissed me.

 

Bang Yongguk, a dear friend of mine, kissed me, parted the kiss pushed me to the wall and said.

 

“I have never loved a girl more than I have loved you, you are dear to me and I selfishly want you for my self so please accept this confession and be my girlfriend.”

 

I couldn’t do anything but look at him straight in the eye and stayed quiet.

My friend just confessed to me and I don’t know what to say.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAII GIRLFREEEENN HAAAIIIII!!!!

 

*note:
ok im sure you are mad at me for dissapearing like that and like after one year with one chapter and a cliffy? yeaaahhhh

i love you guys and you gys deserve to get this chapter but you know yeaah....

 

i hope you enjoyed this, i changed so many things now ugh i cant even function.

anyway

enjoy it

comments are acccepted

and just

ok

LOVE YOU ALLL 

 

BAAAIIII GIIRRRLLFFRREEENNN BAAAIIII~