chapter four: was it worth it?

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

I laid in my bed thinking of what had happened before Heechul picked me up.

 

“He…kissed me.. sure I have been kissed before by my ex, but… what makes him different? Wait.. im suppose to be mad at him!” I sat up. “I’m going to kill him!”

 

“kill who?” Heechul said entering my room.

“oh uhm nobody just thinking out loud hehe..” I smiled. He looked at me quizzical.

 

“uh-hu I sometimes wonder if I should take you to the psychologist sometimes” I punched him.

“idiot”

“watch it missy!” He flicked my for head.

 

“aahh!!” I rubbed my for head. “what do you want?”
 

“I just came in here to let you know im leaving for Daegu tomorrow” I looked at him wide eyed.

“What? why?”

 

“I just want to take care of some business with the Head over there.” He paced around my room.

 

“Are you crazy? You can get killed? No! you’re not going!” I puffed my cheeks.

 

“You’re cute when you try to act like my mom” he stopped to play with my bunny plush that I always sleep with. “But I have to go” he looked at me “don’t worry I’ll be back in three days or so.”  I groaned.

 

“You’ll be staying at Lala while I’m gone” he sat down next to me. “I’ll take you to school tomorrow, pick you up go buy you dinner and take you to her” he smiled. “You have clothes there right?” I nodded.

 

“I have all that I needed there.”

 

“Good” He put my plush away. “Now” he looked at me with an evil smile. And I know that smile very well.

 

“You wouldn’t” I glared.

 

“You’re right” he stood up. “But I can!” he started to tickle me.

“NOO!!! HEEHEE!! STAHP! I CA- CA-NT BREATHE!!” I tried to yell but was caught of by my laughing. He knows all my spots. He is an evil big brother. But I enjoy these moments with him, he makes me feel like I always have someone who’s gonna make me laugh.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kings POV.

 

“You’re serious?”  Rasa asked for the hundred times.

 

“Positive” I replied sighing.

 

“This is great… PERFECT!” he was pacing in his room while the other members where scattered along with me.

 

“Are you gonna call the boss?” J-hyo asked.

 

“Not yet, we need to find out where they live, know their weakness and when we can attack” he rubbed his chin. “This is perfect, we can take over Busan” he smiled.

 

“What do we have to do now?” Jun questioned.

 

“Well, we need more information, what he owns, where he lives and how we can take him down” Rasa said taking the file in his hand.

 

“But we know he already owns like all of the clubs here” E.den began. “What more could he own?”

 

“Weapons? Like guns.” Ao said. “He must have allot of cars easy for him to get around.”

“if we try to follow him and he finds out he can easily switch cars and trick us” Jun sated. I couldn’t still believe he was her older brother, I sat there motionless thinking about her.

 

She could hate me because I’m her brothers enemy, she could hate me for trying to get rid of his brother.. I… I’m in a tough position, I don’t understand… the plan was simple; go to Busan, get the additional information we need, call the leader and we’re done, we could easily own a few clubs of our own for our job, but now…I’m not sure if that even matters to me anymore. All I could do is think of getting her for myself. I was soon brought back out of my thoughts by a hard object connecting with face.

 

“What the ?!” I grabbed the shoe.

 

“We’ve been trying to get you’re attention this whole time man, the has gotten into you?” E.den said. I shrugged not wanting to answer.

 

“Nothing” I stood up. “Listen you guys do you’re planning and ” I walked to the door. “Just let me know what I need to do” I left to go to my room.

“What has gotten into him?” I heard Rasa ask.

“Don’t know but he’s been acting weird lately” Jun answered. After that I couldn’t hear anything because I was already on my bed.

 

“Kitty… no. Nana” I smiled. “Such a pretty name” I turned to my side. “I wonder what it would feel like to hold you” I hugged my pillow. “I already got a little taste of you” I touched my lips. “You’re so soft and sweet” I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Nana POV

 

Early morning I woke up but notice I couldn’t move. I turned to see Heechul next to me one arm on my tummy while the other was resting under my head. I smiled at the view. His mouth was slightly open with a little drool on the side of his mouth. I looked around my messy room remember last night when he tickled me until I almost peed myself. He stayed with me and I forced him to watch ‘Werewolf boy’ with me as revenge for tickling me. He ended up watching it with me and yes he also cried like a baby. I started to remember that moment.

 

It was around the ending where Suni went back into where Chul-Soo’s room was, the light was and she saw him sitting like a good boy on the bed. My eyes were already filled with tears. Heechul poked my cheeks and I swatted his hands away. Tears started to stream down my face when he nodded after she asked if he waited for her and when he showed her the guitar that he fixed for her.

 

When Suni said that he doesn’t need to wait anymore and that she had lived her whole life already and that she is already old he stopped her and said that she is still beautiful and still the same for him, that’s when I burst into tears.

 

Soon I heard sniffing noise coming from next to me. I turned and faced a now sobbing Heehul.

 

“W-why are y-you crying” I couldn’t stand seeing him cry because then I would start to cry more.

 

“b-because.. you you’re cr-cr-crying” he became a sobbing mess and I did the same.

 

“y-you idiot, I-I-I … I hate y-you for” he sniffed. “making me c-cry like this” he hugged me. In the end we both just hugged each other and cried. We both fell asleep during the ending when the song ‘My Prince’ was playing.
 

I smiled at our little sibling moment. I felt the bed shift and looked at heechul stretching before opening his eyes.

 

“Good morning princess” I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and sat up.

“What are you doing up so early?” he yawned. I stood up.

 

“im gonna get ready for school” I walked to the bathroom to freshen up. He left my room to make breakfast.

 

The ride was filled with tvxq singing me and Heechul’s favorite band. We soon arrived at school where we made our way to the principal’s office.

 

 

“I only want to hear if she gets into a fight” Heechul said looking down at the short bold man in front of us.
 

“Ah, yes” he bowed his head.

 

“Any other thing I’ll hear from her” he said looking at me. Heechul gave the principal his card with the numbers on it and we both left.

 

Walking down the hallway where girls would swoon in his presence I just rolled my eyes. We walked past by lc9 and I looked down.

 

“So that’s the new group?” he asked as we stood in front of the entrance. I nodded.

 

“Ok, that’s it you’re coming with me! I can’t leave you here alone with those people” he grabbed my hand. “Oh boy” I facepalmed myself.

 

“Princess let me go” I tried to not let myself get dragged away by him. “You know I can’t go with you I have school”

 

“Its ok you can miss a few days!”

 

“Would you rather have me go with you where there are more gangs there that could get to me? Or stay here where I have super junior and b.a.p and the others to protect me” I looked at him. He sighed.

 

“You’re right, I’m over reacting.” He kissed my for head. “I’ll come pick you up” he left, I waved as he walked to the gate, I turned to go to class. The hallway seemed to be cleared because the bell will ring soon. I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone.

 

‘Don’t tell me he misses me already, he’s gonna see me after school gosh!’ to my surprise it wants heechul.

 

“I wanted to kiss your other cheek but you where with your brother” I stood there for a moment before realizing who it was. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away only to feel it vibrate again I took it out.

 

“Don’t ignore me kitty” I looked around but the hallway was empty.. How?...

 

“You can’t see me but I can’t” he texted. “Hurry up, before you’re late” was the last message I replied with “S T A L K E R” and made my way to geometry, I had that class with Jongup.

 

“Good morning” he waved as I sat next to him.

 

‘morning” I replied with a smile. I scan the class to see King sitting close to the entrance with Ao. He was doing something with his phone when I felt another vibrate.

 

“You made it early to class this time, do you want me to give you a kiss as a reward?” this guy, can he get any cockier? I rolled my eyes but decided to answer.

 

“sure, but don’t blame me if Jongup beats you up” I smiled as I press sent. I look over to see him read the message then he look up to me and our eyes met and believe me or not I felt as if I could have choke on air. I don’t know why, I don’t understand either and I don’t think I want to. I shook the thought out of my head as the teacher entered the class.

 

First and second period was boring, after that we had gym which I thought was gonna be boring but man was I wrong.

 

“Alright, today is kickball I will devide the two teams” our coach started parting us, luckily I was on the same team as Zelo and Sil. And away from him. Zelo was set as leader of the team since he loves sports while Ao was the leader of Kings team. Each of us were given 5 minutes before the game to plan who’s gonna do what.

 

“alright since we have good players” Zelo looked at the rest of the team besides Sil and me. “we also have the not so good players” he said looking at us.

 

“YAH!” me and Sil said together only getting laughs from the rest in return. In the end we both joined them because.. well they were right me and Sil at playing.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kings POV

 

I was set on a team with Jun and Ao, sadly not on the same team as her. I sighed as our team huddle up together. I felt a bit pressed on by someone I look down to see Her again.

 

Oh if you don’t know which ‘Her’ im talking about is because she is annoying and I don’t like her. We met on my second day of school when I was walking home I felt someone follow me and when I finally saw who it was, she was a girl about shorter than me, blonde hair, blue eyes, perky . Yeah I admit they were calling my name. but her voice, …that was the most annoying ever. She lives about a few blocks away so after school she would walk with me and I try to avoid her.

 

“King!” I groaned at her calling my name.

“We’re on the same team!! Aren’t you glad?” she pressed herself more on me. She is very annoying and I can’t stand it. But I did smile.

 

“Yo King! Quite flirting and pay attention!” one of the players said I shot him a glare and he looked down.

 

It didn’t take long for us to choose who’s gonna kick and who’s gonna stand on the field. Me, Jun and Ao where kicking the ball around until we had to play.

 

We were deep into the conversation that I didn’t notice Nicole standing next to us with two of her friends.

 

“We should go to Lotte world!” Ao exclaimed happily.

 

“That doesn’t sound bad” Jun said kicking the ball to Ao. “We shouldn’t over work ourselves we need to have some fun to” he kicked the ball back to Jun. me on the other hand was taking glances at Nana on the other side with her friends. They both caught me staring at someone and look at that direction. When Ao received the ball he kicked it my way.

 

“King heads up!” I turned my attention to him in time to stop the ball. I quickly kicked it to jun who passed It back to Ao.

 

“What? Are you crushing on her?” Ao asked kicking the ball my way. I shrugged.

 

“I guess... I mean she’s really pretty.” I passed the ball to Jun.

 

“You know you can’t like a person based only on her looks” he kicked the ball back to me. “Is there something else?” I turned my attention back to her.

 

“I don’t know guys, she just… gets to me” I smiled as I watched her laughing with her friends.

 

Soon the game began, Zelo was the pitcher, Nana on Second base and her friend on first base. I was the first to kick. And I have to admit im a good kicker because I manage to get to second base. Fun.

 

“Hey kitty” I smiled as I tried to catch my breath.  She looked at me then focus back to the game.

 

“oh don’t ignore me” I put my hand on my heart. “it hurts” I Pouted but smiled when a small smile was creeping on the corner of her lips. Sadly I had to move because Jun kicked the ball to a homerun I ran back to home base with Jun trailing behind me. Then it was Nicole’s turn to kick, I didn’t care I high fived Jun and took a drink from the water Ao offered me. Suddenly everything turn into a giant commotion I tried to see what’s going on when I saw Zelo carrying someone away, I made my through the other students to get a glimpse of him carrying nana she looked unconscious. My heart stopped for a moment at the sight of her and I stood there not being able to move.

 

“what happened?” Jun asked standing next to me.

 

“I … I don’t know” I turned my attention to the field to see Silvia standing talking to Nicole. I made my way and when I got closer she was yelling at her.

 

“ I will cut you!” Silvia yelled at Nicole.

 

“Please you can’t touch me” she said looking at her nails.

 

“what happened?” I asked when I was close to them.

“King!” Nicole said wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked at Silvia and she looked at me with a disgusted face.

 

“What happened? I repeated my question trying to get Nicole off of me.

 

“well your girlfriend over here was aiming for my friends head. And this knocked her down” Silvia said cracking her knuckles. “oh boy.. she looks ready to fight.”

 

“it’s not my fault she didn’t catch the ball, goes to show how much she ” Nicole said looking at me. “King I don’t know why you like her, she’s not pretty and she cant even catch a ball” she grabbed my hand. “Lets go”. She started to drag me the other way but with force I yanked my arm from her grip and held Silvia back who was about to jump her.

 

“oh no you don’t” I threw her over my shoulder.

 

“WHAT THE ” she started to punch my back “put me down now!!” man can this girl punch! I walked away from Nicole leaving her dumb founded.

 

“PUT ME DOWN YOU BEFORE I KIL YOU” she started to punch my  back harder.

 

“calm down! If you had gotten into a fight you would get in trouble so I basically saved your !” I put her down as to where I got punched again in the stomach.

 

“hey!” I coughed. “you’re pretty strong” I grabbed on my stomach. She smiled

 

“want more?” she asked ready to punch. But was stopped. We both look up to see her being held by her wrist.

 

“hey! let go!”  she tried to get out of Rasa’s struggle.

 

“you’re strong and cute” Rasa smiled looking down on her.

 

“you want to get punched to?” she said still struggling to get out of his grip. Rasa only laughed as he let her go and raise his hands in defense.

 

“I’m good! But I liked how you tortured King here” he smiled.

 

 

“HEY!” stupid Rasa trying to flirt.. UGH never mind that! I shook my head. “were did Zelo take Nana?” I asked. Silvia soon looked at me like she remembered her best friend being taken to the nurse.

 

“follow me” she started to make her way to the nurse’s office. Rasa tagged along.

Soon we were in the room next to her, she was laying on the bed with her head wrapped in a white band aid. She looked so peaceful like that, so quite and beautiful but sadly she was like that because of an accident. I swear when I get my hands on Nicole I’ll choke her to death!

 

“I hope she wakes up soon” Zelo said breaking the silence.

 

“this idiot, if she wasn’t that slow she would have caught the ball” Silvia sighed.

 

“what exactly happened?” Rasa asked confused since he wasn’t where the accident happened.

 

“some girl from P.E kicked the ball straight to her head and knocked her unconscious” I groaned at the thought of Nicole. Rasa did an ‘oh’ formation with his mouth.

 

“well it wasn’t that bad, she only got a minor injury to her head but she’ll be fine she just needs rest.” The nurse said walking to us. “now its best if you guys get back to class, I’ll be here waiting for her brother to pick her up.” She smiled sweetly at us. We all excused ourselves and left.

 

“we should get back to P.E jello” Silvia said. The taller blonde nodded and looked at me and Rasa.

 

“oh I’m coming to” I looked at Rasa. “see you at home” I walked away with them.

 

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

I groaned when I felt my head being poked I stirred then turn to my side. And then came the poking again, I swatted away the annoying hand. But it kept poking me. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust my vision with the bright light.

 

“wha-what happened?” I felt as if I was slapped behind my head because of the head ache.

 

“you’re finally awake” I recognized Heechul’s voice. I sat up and noticed I was in a room.

 

“wait don’t I have school right now” I gently rubbed my head and felt a fabric under my hand. “what’s this?” I was confused to why I was in a room and not at school and what that thing around my head was.

 

“well there was a small accident during P.E so I came to pick you up but you being a lazy slept the whole day” he smiled sitting down next to me.

 

“what time is it?”

 

“its currently 8:25pm”

 

“WHAT?!” I slept that long?!” I quickly grabbed my head and groan.

“don’t scream you idiot, you need to rest” soon Henry and Hangen came in the room.

 

“Hangeng, Henry!” I smiled at my uncles.

 

‘Hey, you’re awake” Hangeng smiled and walked over to me.

 

“oh my poor baby!” Henry hugged me. “are you feeling better?” I nodded.

 

“well since you woke up this late we wont be able to go have dinner, so I just bought you some take out and I got Lala to make you some cookies” Heechul moved Henry and held me. “I’ll get her to bring the food for you ok” he Kissed my for head.

 

“take care of my princess for me ok guys?” Hangen and Henry nodded. We bid our goodbyes and I was left alone in the room. Soon Lala came in with a tray of food for me.

“feeling better?” I nodded.

 

“thank you for the food” I started to eat.

 

“if you need anything give me a call ok?” she smiled a reassuringly and left the room. While I was eating I got a texted.

 

“kitty are you ok? I was worried, I hope you’re not badly injured” I somewhat smiled at him being worried over me, maybe he isn’t such a bad guy.

 

“thank you for worrying but I’m ok, I’m gonna finish my food and then rest.” I messaged back.

 

“ok, sleep well and hope to see you tomorrow at school J <3”  he replied. This guy… he sure is weird. I didn’t quite finish my food completely because of the thought of Heechul going to Daegu, I was really worried. I the tv and let the noise fill in the quietness of the room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kings POV

 

After I finished texting her I went downstairs for dinner J-hyo came and sat down next to me.

 

“listen King we need to get close to him” he began.

 

“who?” I was confused to what he was talking about.

 

“heechul who else?” he took a bite out of his chicken. I made an ‘oh’ formation with my mouth.

 

“but how?” I asked

 

“simple” he smiled. “Date Nana”. I was taken back by his idea.

 

“What?!”

 

“Date his little sister, get close to her and get more information that we need”

 

“You mean… use her?”

 

“I’m glad you understand me” he patted my back.

 

“That’s gonna be a problem” Ao said. “since he has a crush on her.”

 

“What!?” Rasa said choking on his food. “You cant like her!” he cleaned his mouth. “she is his little brother basically our enemy” I shook my head. “this ing ”

 

“Dude you need to clear your head” E.den began. “Get your s together, you can’t fall for her, you can’t have any relationships with her as soon as she finds out what’s gonna happened she will hate you”

 

“I ing know!’ I stood up. “you think I didn’t thought of it? You believe I wanted to crush on her?!” I walked away.

 

“he has it bad” Jun said. I entered my room and locked the door.

 

“!” I kicked the desk that was near my door. I fell on my bed. “it’s not my fault I like her” I covered my face with the pillow. “but… dating her is not a bad idea.” I sat up. “I’ll definitely ask her out” I smiled, jus thinking about dating her I could only imagine the good stuff that will happen. I laid back down and tried to figure out how I can ask her out.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The next morning I was surprised to see her. She was happy but there wasn’t that much brightness into her like usual I wonder what was wrong.

 

School went by normally until the end. This was my chance to ask her out i was looking for her but I couldn’t find her anywhere… that’s weird, where could she had disappear to?

 

I turned the corner of the hallway went down to the first floor made my way outside turned left went behind school and bumped into the b.a.p gang.

 

“Look what we have here” a guy with dark brown hair said taking a step forward. “are you lost?” he asked.

 

“Easy there Jongup” the leader said. I turned my attention to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked me.

 

“Looking for someone” I said looking around. She’s not here either, I sighed.

 

“Looking for Nana?” He asked again. I looked at him.

 

“It’s none of your business” I said cocking my head to the side.

“Listen you little punk, just because her older brother is out of town doesn’t give us any less reason to beat you up if you try something funny.” He took a step forward and slightly pushing Jongup behind him. “Man im getting tired of this guy”

 

“Really? And you believe this time I’ll let you beat me up?” I took a step forward “not a chance big guy” he glared at me. “I’ll take you on anytime” I smiled. But it was wiped of my face by a punch. Yeah? Well two can play at that game. I punched him back and soon we broke into a fight.

 

In the end none of us won because we were torn apart by the group.

 

“Next time I’ll be sure to break that pretty face of yours” he spat some blood on the ground.

 

“we’ll see who’s gonna break who next time” I wiped the blood from my nose. He was being dragged by his group while I walked out of the school limping. , he sure knows how to fight I have to admit if they didn’t break the fight I think he would have broken my leg. It was already getting dark when I turned into an ally and met face to face with her.

 

“King?!” she was shocked to see me. I tried to smile at her.

 

“kitty, I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” I tried to stand straight. This could be my chance, we’re alone so I should take it and ask her.

 

“What happened to your face?” she asked tilting her head to the side. “God can’t she get any cuter?” I cleaned the blood of my lip.

“doesn’t matter, listen… do you want to go on a date with me?” she looked at me shocked like her eyes could have popped out of their sockets.

 

“Wh- What?!”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE IM AN AWESOME AUTHOR

 

ok i tried to make this chappie good but i feel like i .

i didnt really chek the grammer either so forgive me?

 

i hope you enjoyed it!!!

 

 

ok, its SUMMER!!!! YES THAT DESERVES To BE IN COLOR AND GIANT.

 

 

***so updates will be again the same every friday.***