Preview for chapter 4: was it worth it?

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

Ok guise, my tests are almost over, and i notice ive gain a few more subbies. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 so i wrote a small preview to whats gonna happen next~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“what do you mean?.. Heechul is her older brother? You mean we finally found him?!” Rasa said. I nodded.

“this is great, PERFECT!” he was happy about the news and went to get the other members.

“no, its not” I mumbled looking down at the file.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 


“what, your crushing on her?” Ao said kicking the ball my way. I shrugged.

“I guess, I mean she’s pretty cute” I caught it and kicked it to Jun.

“you know you cant like someone because of their looks. Is there something more?” he kicked the ball back to me, I turned my attention to her across the field.

“I don’t know guys… She just gets to me” I smiled watching her play with her friends. Jun and Ao both looked at each other clueless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 


“Listen King, we need to get close to him” J-hyo said sitting next to me at the table.

“What? How?” I was a bit confused to how he expects us to do that.

“simple.” He smiled. “Date his little sister” I was taken back by his plan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


“Listen pretty boy, just because her brother is out of town doesn’t give us any less reason to beat you up if you get near Nana” he spat.

I’m getting tired of this guy.

“Really? And what you believe I’ll just stand here and let you punch me again?” I smiled. “Well not this time, I promise I won’t go easy.” I retorted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“What happened to your face?” she asked tilting her to the side.

“God can she get any cuter?” I cleaned the little blood of my lip.

“that doesn’t matter now, listen... Do you want to go on a date with me?”

I swear her eyes could have popped out of their

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

i hope that little preview left you wondering whats gonna happened next and not completely give away everything.

im sure it did.
im sorry
i just wanted to give a little present.

please anticipate the next chapter~ 

 

thank you again for reading!! 

Kevin from u-kiss

 

*note: ill update by friday or saterday, if i dont make it, its up by sunday~