chapter three: The Problem

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

“Nannaaa~”
“Naaaannaaaaa!”

“…”

“KIM NANA!”

 

I groaned and turn on my side closing the other piece of pillow squishing my head in between.

 

I’m deadly tired from last night. Heechul got sick last night from the alcohol and started throwing up allot, and me being the good little sister I cleaned up after him, gave him lots of water and put him to bed which was a fight to do because he only wanted to keep drinking, that caused me to go to bed late.

 

I jumped out of bed when I felt cold water running down my spine.

 

“KIM HEECHUL! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!” I spat drying myself with the bed sheet.

 

“you wouldn’t wake up” he said with an evil smile, I just glared.

 

“and why does it smell like throw up?” he left my room and I follow.

 

“of course he doesn’t remember”

 

“oh god… smells like something died” he scrunched his nose.

 

“yeah… in your mouth” I mumbled.

 

“what did you say?!” he sat down. I copied and started eating my breakfast.

 

“you obviously don’t remember drinking you’re life away then pouring your insides out around the living room and bathroom”

 

“whaaa?! I don’t remember  drinking and” he put his hand on his mouth “throwing up and making you clean!” he finished his breakfast and cleaned up.

 

“oh shisus! Did you clean up?!” he came to me and hugged my tightly. “my poor baby went to bed late because of me” he hugged me tighter.

 

“cant. Breathe. Chest. Face. Chest. To. Hard. Hurts!!” he quickly let go. And smiled an apologetically.

 

“sorry” he took my plate and clean it. “no wonder you wouldn’t wake up”

 

I yawned and stretch before look at the time. “! I’m late!” I ran to my room and got ready.

 

Less than 5 minutes I was downstairs.

 

“ill take you” Heechul said. I followed him to his car.

 

Driving his Mitsubishi lancer evolution IV ((I just love cars!)) we managed to arrive at school less than 5 minutes. I bid my goodbye and ran into the building.

 

I quickly made my way into the halls only to bump into someone.

 

“sorry” I said bowing my head.

 

“watch where you’re wa-“ I looked up. “well if it isn’t little miss sassy pants, or as I like to call you My kitty.”

 

“oh please” I scoffed then rolled my eyes.

 

“your kitty?” I looked at him disbelieved.

 

“my kitty” he replied with a smirk.

 

“First. im not your kitty, nor your friends E.den and second, if you call me yours one more time I wont hesitate to beat you to a pulp.”

 

Soon the quiet hallway was replaced with a laughing voice. “he’s laughing…”

 

“you’re cute” he wiped the tears from his eyes. “But” he became serious and took a step towards me and I took a step back by reflect. “the only way you’re fighting me is” he grabbed me by my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. “in” he got closer. “my” our faces where inches apart. “bed” he smirked and was about to close the gap but was kicked then punched in the jaw.

“YAH! Do you want to die!?” Yongguk yelled.

 

I looked at the small fight to see him staring at me. I looked away.

“you punk! Stay away from her!” Yongguk picked him up by his collar. I grabbed Yongguks hand before he could punch him again. As much as I want to let Yongguk kick his part of me wanted him to stop and another felt bad for him.

 

“what?” he let go of King.

 

“you’ll get in trouble” “liar” I said looking away.

 

King spat some blood on the floor then proceed to clean his mouth. “fight me all you want kitty” he spat more blood. “but I’ll make you mine” he walked away.

 

Younguk wanted to go after him but I tugged on his jacket indicating for him to stay. It was silent for a while.

 

“why didn’t you stop him?” he broke the silence, I looked up at him to see him looking in the direction that King left.

 

“yeah… why didn’t I stop him?”

 

“I don’t know…” I said looking down still holding his hand. He removed his hand from my grip, grabbed my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb.

 

“next time don’t think, just punch him” I looked up to find him smiling at me and I returned with a nod.

 

“lets go, your late” he walked me to class and left for his own. Luckily when I entered the teacher wasn’t there. I took my seat and took out my books, not to long since the teacher appears in class with someone next to her.

 

“alright class we have a new student here with us, you guys be nice to him got that?” she said eyeing everyone. I let out a relieve sigh when she didn’t say anything to me. I didn’t quite see who was new to our class but when I got a glimpse of that pulled up hair  everything inside of me did a back flip.

 

“And Miss Kim don’t think I didn’t know you’re late to my class.” . “for that you will be showing out new student around the school” I stood up to bow. “this should teach you to come late to my class” I look to see King with a big grin across his face. “now if you excuse me I have a few more paper works to fill in, so when the bell ring I believe you kids will leave quiet and not like wild animals.” With that she left the class.

 

I couldn’t believe I had to babysit this guy. But then again I can just ignore him, he has his gang and I have my ga-. No. family.

 

“Kitty” he said with a cheery smile like nothing had happened, I return his smile with a glare.

 

“what you’re gonna kick my ?” he smirked taking a seat next to me.

 

I ignored him.

 

“what cat got your tongue?”

 

I stayed quiet.

 

“oohh~ the silent treatment?” he chuckled.

 

I looked away.

 

“you can’t ignore me forever” he leaned closer. “sooner or later you’ll be my name”

“last straw.”

 

I stood up and so did he I was ready to punch him when the bell rung, why cant I punch him? Why cant I move…

 

“what do we have next?” he said already reaching the door.

 

“jerk” I yelled and followed. “what the hell is wrong with me?”

 

Luckily I had biology next, meaning I’m with Sil in this class.

 

“missed the buss?” she asked as she sat down next to me.

 

“yeah Princess HeeHee was drunk so I had to take care of him”

 

“haha for you. But I’m glad now I have you in this class”

“why”

“you see that guy over there?” I scan the class to see where she was pointing at. Rasa?

“yeah what about him?”

“he’s been eyeing me during chemistry”

“oh god I hope he wont bother Sil like King is doing to me”

 

“what did you do<? Because knowing you, you would make weird faces trying to scare him or chicken neck him like your ready to fight him” she laughed.

 

“ I would have but I was with Zelo” she said fiddling with her fingers.

 

“oh god when will you confess?!” I said throwing my hands in the air.

“Ne-“ she was caught of by our teacher.

 


Ok, quiet down. Class is starting and today we will ne learning about that nasty things you girls call ‘periods’” he shivered. Everyone laughed, now this is guy sure knows how to make a class fun.

 

Lessons went on for another 45 minutes until the bell rung.

 

“Remember you guys have a test on Friday” he said cleaning his desk, everyone groaned.

 

Me and sill exited the class heading for math, followed by king and someone else. This must be one of the other guy because he was a bit shorted and had black with a hint of purple in his hair and was playing with his DS while King blabbered on about something.

“don’t tell me I have him in all of my classes” I rolled my eyes.

 


“what’s up your that your rolling your eyes like that” Sil said taking a seat next to me. I pointed at King.

“yeah.. what about him?” she asked still confused to my frustration. “you know him?”

“well you could say that…” I scratched my head. “I know for sure he’s a douche” I furrowed my brows. “and a cocky bastard, not to mention arrogant and narcissistic” I tapped my chin thinking what else he could be.

 

“wow! Haha geez how long have you known him?”

 

“a few days”

“and already a grudge?” I nodded with an innocent smile.

 

“anyway wanna come over to my house to study?” she asked taking out her books.

 

“and by study you mean sit on your bed with food and snacks scattered on your bed while you blabber away on how cute Zelo is and all of his features and what he did at school and how he breathes?” she punched me.

 

“” she crossed her arms. I laughed.

 

Class started and it was boring until I shivered and sneezed. Someone is looking at me, I scan the class to meet eye to eye with King.

 

“hi” he mouthed.

“what” I mouthed back.

he winked I rolled my eyes.

 

He then mouthed something that I couldn’t quite understand, so I kept mouthing “what” the whole time to the point where he started to get frustrated and I started to laugh soon he joined me and we both were silently giggling or so at least I thought we were.

 

“Care to share the joke? ms Kim, mr Dong” the teacher was looking at us and so was the class.

 

“now can you answer this for me?” he pointed at the black board. “well ms Kim?” . Why me? I horribly at math!

“The answer is 38” me and the teacher both look at the person who answered.

 

“That is correct but I asked ms Kim not you mr Dong.” He said. “but it still doesn’t change the fact that you both have detention after school from me. I sighed and looked at Sil, she held back a laugh and mouthed ‘loser’ to me. That .

 

Class finished and it was lunch.

 

“hey! A party at our house after school!” Daehyun said taking a bit our of his food. “there’s gonna be lots of food!” he added. Boy does this kid Love food.

 

“sorry guys I cant” I said popping a slice of apple in my mouth.

 

“why?” Himchan asked finish cutting my apple. He always does this to my food, cutting them small sizes for me, he also does it for Sil.

 

“because stupid face over here got detention” she said eating.

 

“Whaa? Why?!” Youngjae asked.

 

“well-“

 

“she was flirting with a guy in math class” I choked on my apple.

 

“I wasn’t” cough. “flirting” cough. “ I was just whispering” I cleared my throat.

 

“flirting” Zelo added and earn a slap on his head by Yongguk.

 

“with who?” Yongguk asked. Soon the table grew quiet.

 

“With King” I mumbled, I swear I could have heard him growl.

 

“why?”

 

“he was telling me something but I couldn’t understand so I kept asking what” I tapped my chin. “but then it started to get funny because he got frustrated” I smiled at remember the look he had on his face. “and yeah we got caught.” Everyone looked at me like I’m some kind of weirdo.

 

“you should have ignored him” he said in a serious tone.

“geez why is he getting so mad? It could have happened to anyone else” I popped another apple in my mouth. I took out my phone and messaged Heechul soon to be replied by him trying to be scary with his caps lock words and typos. I giggled and put my phone away.

 

Break was over, class started and everything went boring from then. My last class was with Sil.

 

“ that you cant go the party” she tried not to laugh.

 

“” I punched her.

 

“ouch! You actually hurt me!” she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Class started and ended rather quickly I wish detention would be this quick. We walked out to find the boys waiting for us, they all walked me to my detention class, where we met up with King and his gang.

 

 

“So you guys are the infamous B.A.P gang” Rasa said.

 

“this doesn’t look good.”

 

 

“and you guys must be LC9 from  Daegu” Yongguk stepped forward. “listen its simple, you don’t cause trouble like your friend did this morning” he referred to King. “and you wont get us kicked.” King looked away.

 

“please excuse our friends Rudeness” Rasa said. “but where not here for you” he smiled. “it would be good for You guys to stay out of our way and We” he pointed himself and the rest. “wont have to kick Your” he pointed to Yongguk and the rest. “asses”

 

Yongguk said nothing else but stare at them with a look that could kill. Rasa on the other hand was smiling.

 

“Come on King, lets leave just skip this .” A boy with straight blonde hair said.

“skip what? ms Kim, mr Dong? The teacher said opening the classroom door. “if you plan on skipping you might as well stay home fore a few days. Now unless you want your gangs to also join in I suggest you tell them to leave and get in the class room.” He said entering.

 

“sorry man not interested” E.den said. The rest of the gang patted him on his shoulder and left.

 

“it’s ok you can fight” Himchan said fixing my bangs. “if he touches you kick his ok?”

“yes yes mother” I sighed.

“we will try not to have fun without you” Sil smiled at me. I was about to punch her but she already made her way across the hallway. “why am I still friends with her?”

 

“okay now go before you guys get in trouble” Youngjae pet my head so did Daehyun, Jongup gave me two thumbs up and Himchan pecked my cheek. Zelo waved then run after Sil. I looked up at Yongguk but he had a poker face.

“What?” I tilted my head. I saw him visibly swallow. “he’s been acing weird these days.”

 

He sighed and shook his head. “just message me when you get home from school” he pat my head but his hand slid down to my cheek. I felt weird in my stomach. “What is this feeling?”… he was looking deep into my eyes.

he cleared his throat like he was trying to look away but he couldn’t I did the same. He finally took his hand of my face and smile before walking away. I stood there watching him leave. “What has gotten into him? He’s more protective than usual”

 

I got out of my thoughts and entered the class.

“now sit be quiet, each noise you both make add one more minute to detention” he said reading a newspaper. I blew air into my bangs and laid my chin on the desk obviously bored to death. It was quiet the whole time soon I heard low snores coming from the desk next to mine. I turned to see  him sleeping with his mouth slightly opened and he started to drool. “he’s somewhat cute.. when he’s not being obnoxious” I took my time to notice his features, his lips where Thick and had a peach pink color to them he had fair skin and was as pale as me his nose was actually perfect I think better than mine. I slightly touched my nose, consciously I took out my phone and snapped a picture. “he really is cute” I smiled at my phone. “Wait. What am I doing?” I realized what I was doing and put my phone away. “am I crazy? Oh my god he’s a jerk! I should be thinking like this!” I shook my head trying to think straight. Soon I gave up laid my head on the table and closed my eyes falling asleep.

 

 

 

Kings POV

 

I woke up from my nap and yawned .

“man how much longer?” I stretched and notice kitty asleep. “she fell asleep to huh” I smiled and took out my phone and snapped a picture. She looks really beautiful like an angel. Her bangs falling to the side showing a bit of her forehead. I noticed she had a scratch on right above her brow, a scar? But how? I kept looking at her cute sleeping face until the teacher stood up.

“ok you guys are free to go.” He said walking out. “next time pay attention!” he left. I lightly put my hand on her should and gently shook her until she woke up.

 

“wha? what happened?” she said rubbing her eyes and yawn. Wow…I wouldn’t mind waking up to this every morning. She was just.. perfect.

 

I was taken out of my thoughts by her hitting me on my head.

 

“what the ?!” I snapped.

 

“that’s for getting me in trouble stupid!”

 

“you’re the one who replied to me!”

 

“I should have ignored you!” she yelled.

 

“aish!! Don’t yell at me!” I stood up. “and besides its not your fault you like me that’s why you whispered back.” We both made our way out of the class room.

 

“are you stupid or retarded?” she walked away and I followed.

 

“nah just someone you cant resist” I smirked.

 

“I don’t like you! Your annoying and arrogant!” she replied.

 

“sure you don’t” I notice how we managed to walk side my side. “why are you close to me then?” she notice the small gap between us and and started to walk faster leaving me behind. “cute”

 

 

We reached the entrance of the school.

“Want me to walk you home?” I asked politely.

 

“no im waiting for my brother” she leaned on the wall.

 

“ohh” I leaned next to her. I quickly got an idea.

 

“kitty!” she had gotten used to the nickname because looked at me. “can I borrow your phone?”

“why?” she asked going into her bag?

“I wanna look at the time” I lied.

 

She took out her phone. “don’t you have your own?”

 

“nope” I quickly snatched the phone from her.

 

“hey! give it back!” she tried to reach but I raised the phone above her and punched in my numbers. I edited my contact name to ‘King Oppa’ with a heart, I quickly took a picture of me winking. I also tried to remember her number in case she deletes mine. I looked down on her squealing trying to get her phone back. I could have just kissed her here right now but decided not to. She started to pull on my hair that’s when I gave her back her phone.

 

“geez ouch! That hurts!” I said fixing my hair.

 

“yeah? Well next time don’t steal my phone like that!” she looked at her phone like I had done something bad. “why did you save you number in here?” she asked.

 

“so you can call me” I winked and she rolled her eyes.

 

Soon we heard a car coming from distance.

 

“I really like her” I admitted to myself.

 

“kitty what’s that?” I pointed across the street. She’s naïve because she looked at where I was pointing and I quickly planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

“YAH! Do you want to die?!” she said wanting to punch me but I had already ran away turning the corner. I stayed there not wanting to completely leave her alone. I stuck my head out and saw her looking down while holding her cheek. “cute she’s blushing” I thought to myself for a while “wait don’t tell me she’s never been kissed before”. I smiled at the thought of her being pure and innocent. I admit it’s a turn on but it makes me like her even more. Soon I heard her talking to someone and I looked again.

 

“Princess!” she said running to the person who got out of the car. I swear my eyes could have poppet out of their sockets.

 

“it cant be..”

 

“hey there little one, ready to go home?” he pet her. But turn serious. “WAIT! You little im suppose to be mad at you!! Why did you get ur in trouble?! I should ground your !” he yelled.

 

Wow this guy is scary I better get away before he sees me.

“oh shut your mouth! You owe me for cleaning up after you! Get in the car! Im hungry!” she said entering the car. He look up to see if anyone was around by the time he look in my direction I had already started to walk away.

 

“don’t tell me that’s Kim Heechul” I started to walk faster. “that’s cant be.. but the pitch black hair, those eyes that scary look..” I quickly reached home and made my way to Rasa’s room.

 

“hey man what’s up?” I was  greeted by Rasa whom was lying on his bed reading a book. “there’s noodles on the stove if your hungry otherwise put it away would yah?”

 

“yeah yeah listen remember that file you got before we came here? About all the gangs and club owners?” I said searching.

“yeah its over there” he pointed to a box with ‘nothing secret in here’ written on it. I took  it and started digging in it.

 

“why?” he sat up.

 

I took out the file with Kim Heechul’f information and read it.

 

“what’s going on?”

‘Kim Heechul.
Age: 29
DOB: July 10, 1983

Blah blah blah’

skipped to his family.

‘parents: deceased.
sibling: Kim nana
age: 17
DOB: April 4, 1996

School: Busan University (currently attending)’

 

I felt like I could have jumped in front of a car to make it all worse.

 

“What the hell?!” Rasa said walking over to me

 

“Nana…Kim Nana… that’s her name” I stop to think, she has a pretty cute name. “but her older brother is Kim Heechul…”

 

“what!?” Rasa obviously still confused.

 

“that girl I always talk about?” he nodded. “yeah well her older brother slash guardian is Kim Heechul”

 

“WHAT?!?!” he said obviously surprised by the news.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

cliffhanger? 

ill leave it here.

 

me: MUAHAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER!!
readers: 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i updated twice in a week because next week i have 'test week' so i wont be able to update.

hope you enjoy it.

im sorry for bad grammar.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

and its JR's bday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

i noticed i got new subbies and more comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU GUYS MAKE ME.

please enjoy your stay! :D 

 

i love you all!!!

 

*** again i repeat, no chapter next week due to 'exam week'. please enjoy this one for now c:  ***