chapter one; The Beginning.

Can't promise that things wont be broken, But I swear i'll never Leave. [[Hiatus]]

‘Princess Heehee! Wake up!!’ I said jumping on my brothers bed. It was the usual morning with the same routine, I wake up, get ready, cook breakfast, eat mine, brush my teeth and then wake up my brother before I leave for school.

 

“wake uupp!!!!” I started to raise my voice jumping more until I heard a groan”

“im up im up!” he said sitting up rubbing the crust from his eyes. I smiled at my success of waking him.

“Good! Breakfast is on the table, go eat before it gets cold!” I lightly pecked him on his for head before leaving for school. It took me about 5 minutes to reach my bus stop.

after another 3 minutes of waiting my buss arrived, I got in and sat down next to Silvia who also takes the bus with me.

‘morning sil’ I said with a cheery bright smile. Unlike me she’s not a morning person and returned the good morning with a yawn and taking a nap on my shoulder. This is also another routine every morning. She would take a ‘power nap’ before we arrive at the university. And when we arrive she would have all the energy in the world. Honestly I wonder how.

10 minutes later where in front of the university, Silvia completely awake with a cheerful smile as we make our way to the class. it was a normal Tuesday morning nothing special and just plain boring.

“Ayo wait up!” me and Silvia turned at the same time when we heard the deep voice knowing already who it was since there were fangirling trailing behind him. Finally he caught up to us.

“Good morning” Yongguk said smiling his gummy smile.

“Good morning” me and silvia said in sync.

“GUYS WAIT FOR US!!!” we heard another voice knowing that it belonged to Zelo. He was running our way with jongup, daehyun, youngjae and himchan plainly walking without a single care in the world.

“good morning boys” I smiled at my group of friends re-uniting.

Silvia could only smile and blush. Same goes for Zelo. I looked at Himchan as he looked and me and we both smirked at the same thought.

“I wonder who’s gonna end up together before the end of this school year” he said with amusement in his voice, I laughed at the sudden outburst from Himchan knowing well he’s teasing the younger one.

both Silvia and Zelo nervously laughed before looking away, then suddenly the whole group besides them started laughing and walking away leaving them alone.

“YAH! NANA! Don’t leave me!!” Silvia yelled coming my way.

“GUYS! Quit leaving me behind” Zelo said catching up. I stopped laughing as soon as Silvia caught up and lightly punched me.

“Ouch! You hurt me!” I said in my most sarcastic voice and pouted.

“yeah? Well I should punch you even more!” she laughed along.

soon enough the bell rang and we all parted our ways to go to class. Jongup heading to homeroom, while the love birds left for Math, and the other three went to chemistry.

“when do you think those two will realize they like each other?” Jongup said grabbing his books putting them on the desk. I also did the same.

“dunno, but they are starting to get on my nerves. I mean sometimes she talks about him without her knowing it.”

“he does the same at home!” we both chuckled at the two.

class began boringly. I actually enjoy History im good at it and its one of my favorite subject unlike sleeping beauty next to me who always falls asleep but manages to get good grades. Don’t ask me how I don’t know. Heck he doesn’t even know! Believe me, I asked.

The day went by quite and slow until during lunch break suddenly everyone started being more noisy then usual girls started squealing more than normal. A table next to us the girls were talking in each other I couldn’t understand nothing but only he words ‘Gang’ and ‘Daegu’ two words that should not belong in one sentence. I say Key walking by and Yongguk stopped him.

“what’s up with the noise?” Yongguk asked. Key being the number one gossip guy in the school with his gang of pretty boys smirked and strut his way to our table, sitting down next to me and smiling like crazy.

“what’s up with the creepy smile key?” Yongguk asked obviously getting fed up with all this drama.


“You guys haven’t heard?” he leaned closer to yongguk.

“heard what key?” he decided to play along hoping it would get the answer out of him faster.

“you guys, Kinkas of the school haven’t heard that a gang is enlisting in this school Today?.” He stood up and looked down on us. “and the more delicious news is that they are from the district Daegu” he smirked. “rumors like this, you guys should be the first to know.” He said obviously amused. While I on the other hand was completely shocked. Alongside Silvia and the rest of the members.

“well, that’s all I know” he flashed one last smile before walking to the group of jocks where his boyfriend who’s the team captain of the group was.

back to our group where everyone still had their mouth open surprised by the news and looking at each other. Silvia looked at me not sure what to say. I stood up and made my way outside to a quite place where I can call my brother.

it took him a while to answer his phone.

“hello?” I heard a bit of music on the other line. He was probably at one of the clubs.

“Heechul…I’m not sure how to..” I tried my best to not make the situation horrid because all I know that it was a gang, maybe they weren’t bad guys, but who knows. Busan and Daegu are known to have bloody Gang fights.

“Nana? What’s wrong are you hurt?” he started to get worried. I shuld tell him before I make it look bad.

“Hee-“

“excuse me?” I was caught of by a deep voice, turned to meet face to face with a gang of boys. The one who called out for me saw that I was on the phone.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t know you where on the phone. I was looking for the Principals office, where the new enlisting students.” I swear my eyes could have popped out of their socked but I kept my cool and pointed at the entrance. He smiled and left with his group of friends.

 

Except for one who had blonde hair pulled up. He just stood there staring at me from head to toe and smiled. I looked at him weirdly and looked away but kept watching him looking at me from the corner of my eye.
I furrowed my brow thinking how much longer is he gonna stand there until I heard someone call him, I guess that’s why he left.

“Yo! King! Get over here man! Lets go we’re already late!” someone from the gang called him, I turned to look at him one last time, he smiled and winked at me before leaving. I felt my face flush but managed to get the thought out of my head.

 

What was that all about? The sudden stare, smile and wink.. what a weirdo. I need to get myself together if that’s the new gang I need to stay away from them.

“Nana!” my train of thoughts  was suddenly stopped when I heard Heechul call my name. I realized he was still on the phone. I better just tell him about the rumors and that there’s a 60% possibility that its true.

“Heechul, theres a new gang in Busan”

“really? Another one, jeez when will they stop making new gangs" he chuckled.

“No Heechul, not from busan.. this one is apparently from Daegu” I heard my brother spat out the drink he was drinking and a few yelp from others next to him.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” he started to get serious. He is somewhat scary but im not afraid.

“yeah there where rumors going around about the new gang enlisting in school today..and..i think I just met them..” I mumbled the last part.

“I heard you! Oh god, what is wrong with those people are they trying to get themselves hurt? Do they even know how dangerous it for them here? I think they have a death wish” he sarcastically laughed. I could only shrug at his comments.

“listen, and listen carefully stay with the gang, and stay away from those guys. And after school I want you and B.A.P at the ‘y, free and single’ club, got that?” he sounded serious.

“yes big brother. I’ll tell the gang, I shuld go now class is starting.”

“okay, remember stay away!” he repeated.

“yes! Geez ur annoying, bye”

“that’s my job, bye” I hung up. And walked backed to class.


Kings POV.

we arrived at the school but it was a bit hard to find the office of the principal we walked around for a while but eventually got lost. Although unlike the other ones me and E.den didn’t mind because man was this school filled with hot babes! Finally we manage to reach close enough to someone who we could ask for help it was a girl I dint look at her as I felt a message buzzing from my phone, taking it out I read the message and replied.

“excuse me’ I heard e.den talk, but then stopped.


“Oh sorry, I didn’t know you where on the phone. I was looking for the Principals office, where the new enlisting students.” He started again, when I looked up I saw this girl on the phone who pointed somewhere I dint bother to look I was locked on her like a Lion preying on food.

Her long black hair cascade along her shoulder. Her small plum lips slightly agape, her dark brown eyes looking at E.den, her small petite body as facing the other direction while she twisted her upper body to point the other way. She looked exceptionally cute with the light blue skirt she was wearing not to short and not to long and a white shirt covered by a simple black blazer.

E.den and the rest started walking away and I could not take my eyes of off her. She was perfectly hot. And I. want. Her. It seemed like a long time just standing here looking at her, she looked away but kept looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

“Yo! King! Get over here man we’re already late!” I heard Rasa calling me. She also heard it because she turned to look for where the voice was coming from and then me.

I looked at her one last time, flashed one last smile and winked before walking away.

'I will make her mine’. I though as I caught up with the rest of the gang.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OKAY!
first chapter up!
let me know what you think ok?
again this is my first fic!
i apologize for grammar mistakes.

so leave me nice comments? c:

thank you for taking time and reading my fic it means allot to me! :D
<3 <3  <3 <3 <3 



sorry its a short chapter tho. ill try to make the others longer, because in my word document it seemed long but putting it here made it seem like a one page thing ugh :c

i hope you liked it!!

 

*** And guys, ill be updating like once per week since school is just up my a s s. its a bit hard to update and im just inventing storie lines as i go. and hope i impress you guys. i cant give an exact date on when ill be updating but every week ill udate. 
thanks again. ***