Good night kiss

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

Sooyoung ah...... You can share room with me. said Taeyeon grinned.

Sica ah....... Then you can sleep with me. said Tiffany smiling.

Noooo......... This is my first visit, I want to have a guest room by myself. said Sooyoung purposely.

Wait! You mean you both did not sleep together during weekday? asked Jessica interrogated.

Taeyeon always has his shoulder clamped next day, whenever we shared bed. said Tiffany pouted.

And all the direction pointed at Taeyeon......... 3 pairs of eyes are looking at him now.

Ermm....... Yeah! I am sorry. I'm just........ too nervous. said Taeyeon blushed.

You what? Why are you nervous? asked Sooyoung surprised.

Yah!! How can I be calm when my dream girl is sleeping beside me? said Taeyeon covered his mouth by embarassment.

Fany ah....... he is indeed different. You have got yourself a well behaved husband. asked Jessica laughed.

Tiffany smiled shyly and nodded her head as agreed.

Ani....... This is not going to work if you continue like this! You have to take it easy. said Sooyoung.

Sooyoung ssi is right. Moreover, you both are going to get marry in 6 months. said Jessica.

Taeyeon ah....... Pls don't feel stress about it. I hope you sleep well. said Tiffany smiled.

Thank you, Miyoungie! said Taeyeon smiling. They are looking at each other eyes now.

Ehem! I guess we should drop the formality with each other and that will bring us closer. said Sooyoung smiling.

Mwo...... You called her MIYOUNG!!! asked Jessica widen her eyes and looked at Taeyeon.

Yeah...... Miyoung, i mean Tippany allowed me to call her that. said Taeyeon smiled.

Yah!! Hwang Miyoung...... you ignored me for 2 days when i called you that! said Jessica pouted.

Sica ah...... Taeyeon is having problem pronouncing Tiffany. But he promised, he will practice hard. said Tiffany smiling.

Yes, i'm trying my best to learn. I don't want to annoy Tippany by calling her korean name. said Taeyeon nodded his head.

Ok! You better practice hard, Taeyeon....... said Jessica smiled.

All right! Taengoo, show me the guest room now...... said Sooyoung whining.

Me too....... where is my room? asked Jessica smirked.

Tiffany and Taeyeon had no choice but to bring them to their individual guest room.

 

@ Jessica's guest room

Fany ah.......your hubby Taeyeon is so shy! Just like fanboy saw their idol. I think he must be very excited whenever you are with him. said Jessica laughed.

Hmm........ I know. But what can i do, Sica? asked Tiffany pouted.

Well, you are his dream girl........ I can understand that. said Jessica smiled.

But i need to know more about him....... you know, we are going to be husband and wife. said Tiffany pouted.

Hmm...... We have a program for both of you tomorrow. said Jessica smiled.

Mwo..... WE? You and who? asked Tiffany curiously.

Sooyoung and me....... We are here to help you both. said Jessica smiled.

Heh....... Looks like you and Sooyoung are getting closer. said Tiffany teased.

Yah....... t-there's nothing between us! said Jessica blushed.

Whoa whoa whoa.............. someone is blushing. said Tiffany teased and clapped her hands.

Yah! Tiffany Hwang Miyoung...... go back to your room now. We need to get up early tomorrow. said Jessica blushed and chased Tiffany out.

 

@ Sooyoung's guest room

Taengoo....... you can go back to your room now. said Sooyoung as he saw Taeyeon walking around.

W-wait....... Sooyoung, i need your help. said Taeyeon pleading.

I knew it! Shoot...... said Sooyoung smirked.

Well......... You know i love her...... but i need to know more about her too. said Taeyeon confessed.

Who is her? She has a name...... said Sooyoung purposely.

Yah!! Of course it is Tippany, my wife! said Taeyeon yelling.

I thought you don't have temper..... just testing. said Sooyoung laughed.

Jinja! You are getting my nerves.....Choi Sooyoung! shouted Taeyeon smacked his arm.

Arraso...... That's why we are here! I will work it out with Jessica. said Sooyoung confidently.

Heh? Since when you are close with Jessica? asked Taeyeon surprised.

Actually, Uncle Kim and Uncle Hwang called me and Jessica for a discussion. They know you and Tiffany are still awkward with each other even though you stay together. That's why we are here. Don't worry, we have planning for both of you already, just go and have a good rest and prepare for tomorrow outing. said Sooyoung smiling.

Tomorrow outing? Where are we going? asked Taeyeon curiously.

It is a surprise! Just get enough sleep and don't get clamp. Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7am for preparation......Go go go...... said Sooyoung laughed and pushed Taeyeon out of the room.

 

KNOCK KNOCK.......... Miyoung ah, i'm coming in now. said Taeyeon and open the door.

When Taeyeon opened the door, he don't see Tiffany inside.

Where is she? said Taeyeon mumbling.

Taeyeon ah....... Sica said they had planned an outing tomorrow and we need to get up early. said Tiffany.

Yeah...... Sooyoung told me too. said Taeyeon smiled.

Then we better sleep early and get enough rest. Come on......... said Tiffany and hold Taeyoen's hand.

M-Miyoung......... W-what are you doing? asked Taeyeon nervously.

Taeyeon ah....... i want you to relax and sleep well. Pls don't feel stress, arraso? said Tiffany hugged him.

DUNG DUNG DUNG.......... (Omo! My heart is beating extremely faster..... - in Taeyeon's mind)

Taeyeon ah...... are you really that nervous? asked Tiffany smiling while hugging him.

Miyoung....... b-because i had a crush with you and i-i love you! said Taeyeon confessed again.

Tiffany released the hug and look at him, she felt touched....... She know Taeyeon loves her deeply.

Thank you, Tae! I love you too....... said Tiffany, she put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly..........

(Omo..... s-she kissed me!! - in Taeyeon's mind)

Tae..... Taetae...... are you ok? asked Tiffany waving at Taeyeon.

D-did you just k-kissed me, Fany? asked Taeyeon keep blinking his eyes.

Can't i give a kiss to my hubby Taetae? asked Tiffany eye-smiling again.

Taetae? I like it! C-can i give you a goodnight kiss, Fany ah? asked Taeyeon shyly.

Sure, you can...... and I love it when you called me Fany! said Tiffany nodded her head and smiled.

Good night, my wifey Fany! said Taeyeon pulled her closer to his embrace and kissed her lips.

Hmmmppp........MUACKS................ A deep kiss break away their awkwardness with each other.

 

 

 

Whoooooohooooo............ Taeny first kiss! More to come....... XD

And you must be excited for SooSica planning right? right? Ahahahaha!

Let them have a good rest (as well as author) before they go for their romantic outing.

Stay tune and comment........ kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 14.06.13