Eye-smile girl.....

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

Taeyeon is the next CEO in Kim's empire, his father wanted him to learn every single scope for business.

Although the Kim's is the richest in Korea, but they are not proud instead they are humble.

Old Mr Kim is very strict with Taeyeon and do not allow him to be a spoilt brat.

Old Mrs Kim doted on Taeyeon and she taught him to be a man with righteous mind since young.

Taeyeon, being kind heart and innocent. He always help people who are in need.

He is already 25 years old, but his parents still treat him as a kid due to his dorky behaviour and he looked like 18 years old instead.

Old Mr Kim is worry about the safety of Taeyeon since they are the richest, he always engaged bodyguard beside him.

But the bodyguard always got chased away by Taeyeon.

 

This day, Taeyeon tricked the bodyguard away and drives to the mall by himself.

He planned to shop around, catch a movies and meet Sooyoung at the cafe later.

When he enter a certain shop, he noticed a girl with a beautiful eye-smile, she was shopping alone.

His heart was like........... DUENG DUENG DUENG

Omo......... her eye-smile was so.......... beautiful! That's the only words he could say.

He smiled while looking at her. Just happen that the eye-smile girl turn her head and saw Taeyeon.

Both eyes meet with each other. He got stuck......... Taeyeon being polite, he smiled at her shyly.

The eye-smile girl smiled back at him and bowed a little.

When he go for movies, he was caught by surprised that the eye-smile girl was sitting beside him.

Both of them watching the movies together, just like a couple.

2 hours of movie, he wasn't paying attention but to the eye-smile girl.

After the movie, he went to the cafe and wait for Sooyoung.

He saw the eye-smile lady again but this time, she is with her friend, a blonde lady.

The eye-smile girl noticed Taeyeon has been appearing infront of her. She is being polite and smiled at him.

DUENG DUENG DUENG...... Omo.......... she smiled at me!! What shall i do now? said Taeyeon mumbled.

You need to order food now!! said the guys behind him. It was Sooyoung.......

Sooyoung just sit down first. said Taeyeon and pulled him down.

W-what are you doing? I'm hungry now.......... said Sooyoung complained.

Look at the girl over there.......... i met that her 3 times today!! said Taeyeon happily.

Which one? The black hair or the blonde? asked Sooyoung.

The black hair with an eye-smile. said Taeyeon smiling.

Wait...... They looked familiar....... said Sooyoung rolling his eyes while thinkihg.

Yah! Choi Sooyoung...... not again!! said Taeyeon face changed.

I saw them before........ why can't i recall? said Sooyoung touched his chin thinking hard.

Don't tell me they are one of your brother fling again!!

Oh! I remember now...... My hyung introduced them before. said Sooyoung recalled.

Jinja........??? asked Taeyeon disappointed.

Sooyoung's older brother, Choi Siwon is a businessman, he is married with kids and he always flirt around with woman for business or whatever.

Yah!! They have nothing to do with my hyung. said Sooyoung continued.

The blonde is Jessica Jung, the eldest daughter from Jung's property and the eye-smile is Tiffany Hwang, the youngest daughter from Hwang's empire. said Sooyoung remembered.

Oh i see........ said Taeyeon smiling.

Aigoo........ Look at you, Kim Taeyeon...... You are drooling!! said Sooyoung laughed.

Yah!! When did i......... said Taeyeon and stopped when he saw the blonde walking over.

Sooyoung ssi, nice to meet you here. said the blonde smiled.

J-Jessica ssi, s-so concidence! said Sooyoung stuttered.

Someone is nervous heh...... said Taeyeon teased.

Sooyoung shooted a deadly glare to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just gulped.

Let me introduce, this is my cousin+buddy...... Kim Taeyeon and she is Jessica Jung. said Sooyoung introduced both of them.

Nice to meet you Taeyeon ssi/Jessica ssi...... said both of them bowed a little.

Ermm...... your friend over here is calling you. said Taeyeon smiled and pointed at the eye-smile girl.

Oh, i need to go. See you around...... bye! said Jessica and return to her table.

*Waving hands infront of Sooyoung* She has walked back to her table already........ said Taeyeon teased.

Yah! Ermm........ i'm hungry, quick....... let's order now! said Sooyoung trying to change the topic.

 

Taeyeon returned home in the evening.

Old Mr Kim was waiting for him in the living room.

Stand there! said Old Mr Kim while Taeyeon is trying to slip to his room.

Appa........ You looking for me? asked Taeyeon dorkily.

Kim Taeyeon...... You know why i'm looking for you! said Old Mr Kim banged the table.

W-what did i do? asked Taeyeon acted blur.

Where is your bodyguard and what did you do to him? asked Old Mr Kim in anger.

He have his own legs and i can't control where he goes...... said Taeyeon smirked.

You tricked him into the ladies and locked him inside!! He is being accused as a ert! said Old Mr Kim angrily.

Taeyeon laughed out loudly.

Listen....... I'm going to get you a new bodyguard, she is a special one and only for you. said Old Mr Kim seriously.

What? I said i don't........ w-what did you just say? My bodyguard is a SHE? asked Taeyeon surprised.

Yes..... And you have to show her with respect. Because she is not only your bodyguard. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

Heh.....? W-what do you mean, appa? asked Taeyeon widen his eyes.

You and her are betrothed since birth. I guess it's time for you both to get marry. said Old Mr Kim happily.

WHAT!!!! No way, am i going to accept this arranged marriage!! said Taeyeon protested.

It is not up to you to decide and your Uncle Hwang is coming for dinner tomorrow! said Old Mr Kim demanded.

Uncle Hwang....... is it the Uncle Hwang from L.A? asked Taeyeon in surprised.

Yes, he came back to Seoul two weeks ago. said Old Mr Kim.

Don't he have to oversee his business in US? asked Taeyeon.

He has let his son take over the business and he is enjoying going holiday everywhere. said Old Mr Kim.

Wait........ do you mean, i'm engaged with his daughter? Which one? asked Taeyeon.

Yes. You are engaged with his youngest daughter, Hwang Miyoung. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

 

 

 

 

Taeny is already engaged!!! But Taeyeon doesn't know Miyoung is Tiffany......

What will his reaction be when both of them meet up in the next chapter?

And...... how does Tiffany felt towards Taeyeon? Good or bad.....?

Stay tune and comment guys! XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 28.05.13