Confession vs Rejection

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

The Kim's charity event was a successful night and everyone is happy for Taeyeon and Tiffany engagement.

While having the cocktail, the Jung's sister was surrounded by the rich man son, Lee Donghae and Jang Wooyoong.

Somehow, Sooyoung and Yoong saw it while talking to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Look at those rich brat! They only want to get into their skirt! said Sooyoung in anger.

Which means the Jung's are in favour. said Yoong smiled.

What do you mean, Yoongie? asked all of them looking at him.

Well, I heard from my appa, the Jung's are doing good in their property business. said Yoong and continued.

Just imagine, whoever gets to marry either one of them...... It helps in their family business too. said Yoong smiling.

Ooh........ said both Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

But luckily, Uncle Jung is quite open and he don't get involve with their relationship matters. said Tiffany smiling.

So...... You do stand a chance, Sooyoung ah! said Taeyeon patted his shoulder.

Yah! What has this got to do with me? I'm not interested in any of them. said Sooyoung defended.

Jin......ja? asked Taeyeon and Yoong together looking at him.

Jessica and me are just friend. What about you, Yoong? asked Sooyoung throw the question to Yoong.

Whoa...... Now is my problem heh? I just came back today. said Yoong smiling.

Don't act blur, Im Yoong! Look at the way you talk to Krystal earlier! said Sooyoung smirked.

Well, it doesn't mean anything. Beside, you guys know that I have a pact with Seohyun. said Yoong smiled.

Oh, talk about that. It's been 3 years since she went to Vienna. said Taeyeon.

And who knows that she has already move on over there? said Sooyoung.

Whatever it is......I will find out soon, cause I'm going to Vienna next month. said Yoong smiled.

You are flying again? said Taeyeon and Sooyoung together.

Yeah, it's time for me to visit Seohyun and get my answer. said Yoong smiled.

Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded their head as agreed.

Yoong Oppa! called Krystal walking over looking for Yoong.

Hi Krystal....... said Yoong smiling.

Can we go to the garden? I have something to tell you. said Krystal smiling.

Sure, let's go. said Yoong and followed Krystal.

 

YoonKrys moment

What do you want to tell me, Krystal? asked Yoong walking behind.

Krystal stopped her step, she turned around and walked back a few step towards Yoong.

I like you, oppa! said Krystal and hugged Yoong.

Oppa, can you be my boyfriend? asked Krystal while her chin on Yoong's shoulder.

......................... Yoong stood there, he was taken by surprised. 

Oppa........ called Krystal and she look at Yoong.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

Hmmmm........ Yoong moaned. He put his hands on Krystal's waist and pulled her closer.

Krystal has turn him on, they are having a hot kissing session.......... Until Yoong's phone rang!

RING RING.........

Hmm hmm hmm........ Wait! said Yoong stopped the kiss and answer his phone.

Yoongie...... Where are you? I'm going back soon. said Sooyoung.

Ok, I'm coming now. Give me 10 mins. said Yoong and turn to Krystal.

I'm sorry, Krystal! I shouldn't have return your kiss! I'm such an idiot! said Yoong scolded himself.

What's wrong, Oppa? Don't you like me? Am i not good enough for you? asked Krystal.

No..... You are a nice lady that everyone hope for...... But I'm attached. I don't want to lie to you. said Yoong.

Is your girlfriend prettier than me? asked Krystal.

Both of you are pretty. See..... this photo. said Yoong show Seohyun's photo to Krystal.

Indeed...... She is pretty and more demure than me. said Krystal sadly.

But we have been separated for 3 years to pursue our dream. said Yoong smiled weakly.

You have been waiting for her for 3 years? asked Krystal couldn't believe such guy exist in this world.

Yes and I will go to Vienna to look for her next month. said Yoong nodded his head.

KRYSTAL....... I-I....... I'm sorry! said Yoong hold her hands, he felt guilty for rejecting her.

I understand, Yoong oppa. Thanks for being frank with me. Let's go in now. said Krystal smiled weakly.

Yoongie, here you are! Hmmm..... What are you both doing in the garden heh? asked Sooyoung smirked.

Yah..... Just chit-chatting. You going back right, shall we? said Yoong to stop Sooyoung from talking further.

All right, let's bid good-bye to Taeyeon and Tiffany. said Sooyoung smiled.

Taeyeon hyung...... Tiffany noona...... We are going back. said Yoong smiling.

Thanks for coming Yoongie and Sooyoung too. said Tiffany smiled.

Aigoo....... I will miss you, Yoong. Let's meet up again before you go Vienna. said Taeyeon pouted.

Sure, Taeyeon hyung. Take care of Tiffany noona..... said Yoong smiled and hugged him.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went back to Tiffany's house.

Yes, they are still staying at the "feeling developement" house until they are official married.

Tiffany bathed and changed into her night lingerie....... She is blowing her hair with the hair dryer.

Taeyeon bathed at the guest room and went to Tiffany's room after that.

He is when he saw Tiffany with her y night lingerie.

They didn't do anything except sleeping together ever since their touchy night on the yacht.

Ermm....... Fany ah, i will come in later. said Taeyeon blushed and quickly walked to the door.

Taetae....... Can you get me a glass of milk? asked Tiffany eye-smile.

Y-Yes, i will be right back. said Taeyeon and ran to the kitchen.

Omo....... I'm on fire now! I need ice water to cool myself! said Taeyeon mumbled.

 

To be continue......

 

 

 

Annyeong....... I know some of you are going to "bomb" me with your Taeny's byun mode! Kekeke!

I know this is Taeny FF. But can't help when my mind had a little YoonKrys drama........ (forgive me)

So, you guys prefer Yoonhyun or Yoonkrys?

And........... Not forgetting to comment as my next chapter will be a "M" you know...... hehehe!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 26.06.13