My fiancee, my wife....... Tiffany Kim

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

The Kim's empire organized a charity event and invited a lot of guest.

Old Mr Kim wanted Taeyeon to bring Tiffany along so that all the guest will comes to know about their marriage in due.

The moment when Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived, all the attention was given to them.

Some of them had a shock, some of them was curious about how this two persons get together?

Everyones know about Taeyeon (who don't? He is the only heir of Kim's empire)

As for Tiffany, she is known as the youngest daughter of Hwang's empire.

But how does she get involve with Taeyeon? Everyone's is surprised........

 

Taengoo! called Sooyoung waving hard to get their attention.

There Sooyoung and Jessica is, let's go over there. said Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany nodded as she was happy to see Jessica and Sooyoung. 

Fany unnie! called Krystal (Jessica's younger sister - the youngest daughter of Jung's)

Baby Krys! called Tiffany happily as she has known the Jung's sister since young.

How are you, Unnie? I missed you so much! said Krystal hugged Tiffany.

I'm fine. I missed you too..... when did you come back? asked Tiffany smiling.

Two days ago....... Finally, i have graduated. said Krystal excited.

Congrats, Baby Krys! said Tiffany happy for her.

Congrats to you too, Unnie! said Krystal smiling.

Heh? asked Tiffany curiously.

Yah...... I heard you are engaged. You haven't introduced your fiancé to me. said Krystal teasing.

Oh! Taeyeon ah, she is Krystal Jung. Jessica's younger sister. And he is Kim Taeyeon, my fiancé. said Tiffany introduced.

Nice to meet you, Taeyeon ssi/Krystal ssi. said both of the, shaked hand.

Unnie, although he is a little bit shorter. But I can see that he is very protective over you. said Krystal whispered to Tiffany.

Heh? H-How do you know that? asked Tiffany surprised.

Look...... He has been holding your hands ever since you both walked in. said Krystal smiling.

Tiffany shown her eye-smile when she heard Krystal, she knows how much Taeyeon cared about her.

Fany ah, what are you girls talking about? Can share with me? asked Taeyeon smiling when he saw his fiancee eye-smile.

Krystal is teasing me about you...... she said you are very protective over me. said Tiffany whispher to Taeyeon.

Jinja...... she know? asked Taeyeon happily.

Look at our interwined hands. Everybody can see from here. said Tiffany and swing their hands a little.

I want everyone to know....... you are my fiancee, Tiffany Kim. said Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

Taeyeon hyung....... Sooyoung hyung........ called Yoong from far.

Im Yoong, the only son from Im's enterprise. He is the best friend with Taeyeon and Sooyoung since high school.

Yoongie! You are back! said Taeyeon and Sooyoung in sync.

Yes, i reached Seoul this morning! My appa told me you guys will be here today. said Yoong happily.

We missed you, Yoongie! said the best friends hugged each other.

Yah..... not too tight! I can't breathe....... said Yoong jokingly.

Aren't you guys going to introduce? said Jessica eye-signal to Sooyoung.

Oh! His name is Im Yoong, our best friend since high school and the only son of Im's enterprise. said Sooyoung smiled.

Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica Jung. This is my sister, Krystal Jung. said Jessica introduced.

Oh, the Jung's sister, daughters from Jung's property. Nice to meet you ladies....... said Yoong smiled wth hand-shaked.

Nice to meet you too, Yoong ssi. said Krystal shyly.

Pls call me Yoongie...... we are all friends now. said Yoong smiling.

I guess you are few years my senior, can i call you Yoong oppa instead? asked Krystal smiling.

Sure, i would love it. said Yoong smiling happily.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung noticed how Yoong behaved infront of Krystal....... they decided to .

Yah Yoongie! Are you over excited for someone as pretty as Krystal to call you oppa? asked Sooyoung teased.

Sooyoung is right! Why don't you just ask Krystal, if she is attach? said Taeyeon followed the teasing.

Yoong and Krystal is blushing madly about their comments.

Taeyeon ah...... you guys made them awkwarded. said Tiffany patted his chest.

Oh! You must be Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon hyung's fiancee....... said Yoong smiled and changed the topic quickly.

Yes i am. Nice to meet you, Yoongie. Can i call you that? asked Tiffany eye-smile.

Sure, you can. Nice to meet you too, Tiffany noona. said Yoong smiled with a hand-shake.

Ani.......... She is Tiffany Kim now. said Taeyeon correct them.

Taeyeon hyung........ we can see that you can't wait to tell everyone she belongs to you heh? said Yoong .

Yes, you are right! Because we are so madly in love with each other. Right, Fany? asked Taeyeon looking at Tiffany.

Taetae........ said Tiffany blushed and patted his chest a little.

Aigooo......... you both...... leave your sweetness at home pls. said Sooyoung and Jessica in sync.

Yah...... you both! since when you guys are in sync heh? asked Taeyeon teased.

W-what......? This means we can't stand your sweetness! said Sooyoung protest with blushing.

Choi Sooyoung....... you stuttered! said Taeyeon laughed.

This made Sooyoung and Jessica blushed as well.

 

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Kim's empire charity night and thank you for your attendance. said Old Mr Kim on stage.

Today, i would like to announce something which is a happiness issue to our Kim's family. said Old Mr Kim continued.

My son, Kim Taeyeon is engaged with Ms Tiffany Hwang from Hwang's enterprise since birth. said Old Mr Kim smiled and continued.

And i hope everyone here will give them your blessing and best wishes for the newly couple. said Old Mr Kim and pointed to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Everyone clapped their hands, whistling and welcome Taeyeon and Tiffany to the stage.

Thank you...... I will let my wife to be, give the speech first. said Taeyeon being a gentleman.

Thank you everyone for coming here tonight as well as your blessing to us. said Tiffany smiled and look at Taeyeon.

Thank you, my wifey. said Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany's lip infront of everyone.

Weeeeeeee........... Weeeeeeee........... whistle sounds was loud and everyone clapped hands for Taeyeon's action.

Taeyeon's action made Tiffany blushed. And the guest was smiling happily.

All right..... Me, Kim Taeyeon...... As the son of Kim's and husband to be to this beautiful lady here. said Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and continued.

I am glad that my parents and Tiffany trusted me and gave me their full support. said Taeyeon smiled and continued.

Appa and Omma, thank you for giving birth to me. I hope i didn't disppoint you as your son. said Taeyeon looked at his parents and continued.

My wife to be, Tiffany Kim. It is my blessing to marry you in this lifetime and I will always love you. said Taeyeon and kissed her lips once again.

This time, Taeyeon gave her a deep and passionate kiss on stage.

Whooooooohoooooo......... Once again, whistling, cheering and clapping hands was loud enough for Taeyeon's speech and action.

Old Mr and Mrs Kim, Old Mr Hwang followed the guest and they felt happy for their children.

Yoong, Sooyoung, Jessica and Krystal was clapping and smiling happily for their friends.

 

 

 

Annyeong........ I'm getting better now. Thanks for all your concern and comments.

I thought of writing some drama in this chapter, but i couldn't when my mind was fill up with the sweetness of Taeny! XD

And it looks like Taeyeon is having their wedding speech? (haha) I have add-in Yoona and Krysta moment here too! kekeke!

Well, how is this chapter? What say you........? Sweetness to the max or not enough and you want more?

Tell me tell me........... comments pls. kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 24.06.13