Our bedroom?

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

FAST UPDATE......

 

When Taeyeon followed Tiffany to her bedroom.

Whoa........ i like the design of your room. said Taeyeom smiling as he has never see and step in ever since he moved in.

Thank you! Come over here....... which side do you sleep usually? asked Tiffany.

Oh don't worry, Tippany. I can sleep on the floor. said Taeyeon grabbed the pillow.

Daddy told me, you are different. I guess he is right about you. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

(Omo..... she eye-smiled at me again, my heart...... - in Taeyeon's mind)

Taeyeon ah........ are you ok? asked Tiffany shaking his shoulder.

Erm....... Yeah...... I-I'm fine....... what do you mean i'm different? asked Taeyeon curiously.

You are different, compare to those rich man son. said Tiffany smiled.

Oh i see. I have never see myself as a rich man son. In fact, I likes to be independant. said Taeyeon smiled.

That's what i like about you. said Tiffany shyly.

W-what d-did y-you j-just s-say? asked Taeyeon stuttered as he couldn't believe what he heard.

I said i'm being to like you, Taeyeon ah....... said Tiffany smiling.

(she said she like me........ Omo, i'm so excited! - in Taeyeon's mind)

Come on, It's late already. Let's turn in. said Tiffany and pulled him to the bed.

Tippany....... I........ c-can't........ said Taeyeon stuttered again as he was nervous.

Taeyeon ah, i trust you won't take advantage of me. Beside, i learned self-defend. said Tiffany smirked.

All right then. Thank you, Tippany. said Taeyeon smiled.

Both of them sleep in one bed. Yes, they shared and sleep together.

But Taeyeon couldn't sleep and keep the same posture thru-out the night as he is shy to look at the sleeping Tiffany, even just her back facing him.

Tiffany knew he couldn't sleep because of the bed sharing made him feel awkward. 

She giggled and shaked her head, she has grown to like this dorky man who invaded in her life.

 

Next day morning....... Taeyeon had a muscle cramp on his right arm.

As he kept the same posture thru out the night.

Tiffany saw how grumpy his face shown and she knew he is having a hard time.

Do you need a massage? asked Tiffany smiled.

Heh? I-I am fine...... thanks! said Taeyeon blushed.

I'm going to prepare the breakfast now. said Tiffany and was about to go...... Taeyeon grabbed her wrist.

Tippany............ c-can i help you? asked Taeyeon smiling at her. Tiffany nodded her head as agreed.

And they went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for everyone.

Just when they are preparing the breakfast happily, the old folks came down and trying to ask Taeyeon about their first night.

While Taeyeon is helping Tiffany, he noticed his Appa and Daddy showing him some hand signal.

Taeyeon ah, what's wrong? asked Tiffany and turned her head to the same direction as Taeyeon.

It seem like Appa and Daddy is looking for you. said Tiffany smiled.

But we are preparing the breakfast. said Taeyeon pouted.

I can managed this, don't worry. Go to them........ said Tiffany smiling.

Taeyeon wanted to spend their little private moment together, but the old folks has run this precious moment.

All right..... Thank you, Tippany. said Taeyeon and walked to them.

 

Come over here, son. said Old Mr Hwang smiling.

How is it going? asked Old Mr Kim excited.

W-what do you mean? asked Taeyeon innocently.

Yah! The grandchildren....... said Old Mr Kim knuckled hard on Taeyeon's head.

Ouch........ that's painful! said Taeyeon shouted.

What happen, Taeyeon ah? asked Tiffany as she heard Taeyeon shouted.

Oh it's about....... (Mmmm) Taeyeon covered Old Mr Kim's mouth.

Ermm......... N-nothing......... L-let's get back to the kitchen, Tippany! said Taeyeon quickly get up and leaded Tiffany to the kitchen.

He turned around and gave a glared to his appa.

 

During the breakfast, the old folks ask about their sharing bed last night.

So........ did you sleep well last night, Taeyeon ah? asked Old Mr Hwang and looked at Taeyeon.

Old Mr Kim and Old Mrs Kim waiting for Taeyeon's answer as well as they are concern about their son and daughter in-law first night togther.

Taeyeon, which is speechless now as he doesn't know how to tell them as he knows "what they are trying to ask".

Tiffany being the only innocent party, she doesn't know about the grandchildren issue.

Daddy, did you sleep well last night? asked Tiffany being concerned to her father.

Appa...... Omma...... how about you both? asked Tiffany being a considerate "future" daughter in-law.

Yes, we had a good sleep last night. How about you and Taeyeon? asked Old Mrs Kim try asking Tiffany instead.

Oh, we had a good sleep too. Right, Taeyeon? asked Tiffany looking at him.

Y-yeah....... we did. said Taeyeon and signal to his parents to stop asking the awkward issue.

Well....... i can see that you both now are not so awkward compare to when you first met heh? Old Mr Kim smiled.

It's great, isn't it? You both can just share the room together so that to know each other better, even in bed. said Old Mr Hwang suggested.

Yes, true enough! That's an good idea. said Old Mr Kim agreed.

*CHOKE* *COUGH* *COVER MOUTH* W-what did you just say? asked Taeyeon surprised.

Daddy............. said Tiffany whined.

 

 

 

Disappointed huh..... Sorry, no Taeny flurry moment. They need a little pushy and feeling develope.

So what do you guys think? Should they just share the room?

Well, i have reader require for Soosica moment. But Taeny needs to have some sparkle before they meet their friends..... 

I will try my best to write some "SPARK" for Taeny in the next chapter. Kekeke!

Stay tune and comment..............

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 04.06.13