My Miyoungie!

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

After the lunch with Sooyoung and Jessica, Taeny couple went back to their home.

Taeyeon finds that he don't know much about Tiffany, other than her favourite colour is pink, she is well trained in martial art. That's it!

Omo....... i need to know more about Tippany! How can i know nothing about my wife? said Taeyeon mumbling.

What do you want from dinner, Taeyeon ah? asked Tiffany while walking to her bedroom and she noticed Taeyeon is in dazed.

Is there something bothering you, Taeyeon ah? asked Tiffany stand infront of Taeyeon.

N-nothing....... let's eat. said Taeyeon quickly stand up.

Let's eat? We haven't cook anything yet, Taeyeon ah........ said Tiffany smiled.

Oh..... I'm sorry. What do you prefer and i will cook for you. said Taeyeon smiled.

Jinja........ you want to cook for me? asked Tiffany eye-smiled.

(Omo..... her eye-smile...... i can't breathe...... - in Taeyeon's mind)

Taeyeon ah....... are you there? asked Tiffany waving her hands at his face.

Y-yeah....... i'm good. Let's go to the kitchen, Tippany. said Taeyeon and hold her hands.

Taeyeon are used to holding her hands without second thought and Tiffany is comfortable with that.

Taeyeon decided to observe from Tiffany's living habit, like and dislike...... he has prepared a blue notebook as "my dream girl"

The weekend is ending soon and gonna be Monday again.

 

Next day morning as usual, Taeyeon get up, took his breakfast and prepare to go for work.

Taeyeon ah...... wait! Let's go to office together. said Tiffany dressed up.

Oh man! She looks...... gorgeous! said Taeyon mumbling.

Anything wrong? asked Tiffany looked at him.

N-nothing....... You want to go office with me? You know you can have your own leisure than accompany me to the office. said Taeyeon smiled.

Hmm....... i need to protect you, remember? said Tiffany smiled.

Heh? Taeyeon looked at Tiffany curiously.

Appa and daddy has told me about it. So...... are you going to chase me away? said Tiffany pouted.

N-no....... of course not, i want you to be by my side! said Taeyeon blushed and covered his mouth.

Cute...... I'm just kidding with you, Taeyeon ah..... said Tiffany giggled.

Heh? You mean......... asked Taeyeon confused.

I will stay by your side and protect you. said Tiffany smiling.

Jinja..... Tippany..... said Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon ah...... my name is Tiffany not Tippany. Look at my lips and pronounce again. said Tiffany smiled.

L-look at your lips...... said Taeyeon. He blushed when he looked at her pinky glossy lips.

Follow me........ TI_FFA_NY........ said Tiffany mouthed.

TI_PPA_NY..... said Taeyeon followed.

Ani..... it is TI_FFA_NY....... said Tiffany mouthed again.

TI_PPA_NY....... said Taeyeon again.

Ani...... Try again. TI_FFA_NY..... said Tiffany patiently.

TI_PPA_NY....... I'm sorry, Tippany. I will practice harder. Shall we go now. said Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 

Tiffany followed Taeyeon to Kim's empire. The staff got a shock that Taeyeon allow his bodyguard to follow him to his office. Usually, his bodyguard will only sit outside his office couch.

Tippany...... You may do whatever you want here to keep you from being bored. said Taeyeon smiled.

Call me Miyoung...... said Tiffany requested.

Mwo? I don't want to get annoy by you, Tippany. I promise, I will learn to pronounce your name. said Taeyeon nervously.

Why are you worried, Taeyeon ah..... asked Tiffany smiled.

I heard from daddy, you don't like your friends to call you by your Korean name. said Taeyeon pouted.

Then who are you to me, Taeyeon ah? asked Tiffany smiling.

I-I...... I am your....... Husband to be. said Taeyeon softly. But Tiffany can hear it.

Exactly. But I still want you to learn to pronounce Tiffany...... Arraso? said Tiffany smiling.

Dae...... Kamsahamida Tippa..... I mean Miyoungie. said Taeyeon smiling.

 

Day by day....... Time passed, another one week has gone and weekend is coming.

Friday evening, Taeyeon and Tiffany came back from office. Yes, Tiffany has been accompany Taeyeon to his office. It has become a daily routine and they are used to it.

DING DONG DING DONG.........

Heh? Who could it be? said Taeyeon walked to the door and open it.

SURPRISE!! said Sooyoung laughed.

Sooyoung! W-what are you doing here with your luggage? asked Taeyeon surprised.

Taengoo........ As your best buddy+cousin, I'm here to help you. said Sooyoung smiling.

H-help? What are you talking about? asked Taeyeon frown.

Your appa and omma said they are unable to come this week, so.... Here I am. said Sooyoung smirked.

They asked you to come? Jinja........ said Taeyeon smacked his forehead.

Taeyeon ah...... Who is it? asked Tiffany coming down.

Hello Tiffany! I'll be staying over thru out the weekend. said Sooyoung smiling and pushed Taeyeon aside to barged in.

Hi Sooyoung ssi, welcome! said Tiffany smiling.

Just when Taeyeon is about to close the door........ WAIT...........

Jessica? Are you here to stay over the weekend as well? asked Taeyeon as he saw her luggage.

Sica........ What brings you here? asked Tiffany happily.

You are right, Taeyeon ssi. Fany ah....... Uncle Hwang is busy, so he asked me to come instead. said Jessica smirked.

Heh......?? both Taeyeon and Tiffany in sync.

 

 

 

Whoa........ We have SooSica over their weekend! What funny thingy will these two come up with? XD

I CAN'T HELP TO HOLD MY LAUGHTER........ 

Stay tune and comment guys........ Kekeke!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 12.06.13