Parents visit 2

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

While Tiffany is watching her favourite tv series at the living room.

What show are you watching, my wifey? asked Taeyeon smiled and walked to her.

The Vampire Diaries..... My favourite tv series! said Tiffany excited.

Hmmm........ What do you like about this drama? asked Taeyeon wanted to know more about it.

Damon Salvatore...... the fictional character! I'm so in love with him! said Tiffany confessed happily.

Heh? W-What so great about him? asked Taeyeon felt jealous when he heard his wife.

He can be so romantic and funny at times. said Tiffany eye-smile.

I-I see......... Fany likes romantic and funny guy. said Taeyeon mumbled.

Tiffany noticed Taeyeon goes all quiet and in a daze. She felt something is wrong.

Taetae........ I-I mean the character in the series. said Tiffany trying to explain.

Dae........ i know. said Taeyeon smiled weakly.

Nothing could compare to my Taetae in this world. said Tiffany hugged him and layed her head on his neck.

Taeyeon finally smiled when he heard his wifey and he hugged her waist closer.

Just when their eyes locked into each other...........

Taeyeon looked lower to her pinky lips.......

Tiffany closed her eyes and waiting for her hubby to kiss her.

 

DING DONG DING DONG................

 

Taetae....... go get the door. said Tiffany shyly and sit up straight.

(sigh) Jinja! What a "good" timing....... said Taeyeon annoyed and go to the door.

Appa...... Omma...... W-What are you doing here? asked Taeyeon widen his eyes.

Jinja! Taeyeon ah, aren't you going to invite us in? asked Old Mr kim and pushed him aside.

Appa...... Omma....... welcome! Let me help you with the luggage. said Tiffany smiling.

Taeyeon, why are you still standing at the door? Come and help your wife. said Old Mrs Kim.

Old Mr and Mrs Kim is staying for the night, for sure. As they wanted to know the "progress" of their son and daughter in-law.

But they do not know that Taeyeon and Tiffany already do it right after their engagement.

Old Mr Kim pulled Taeyeon to a side for interrogation.

 

Appa............ W-What happen? asked Taeyeon surprised.

So, how does it go? Any improvement? asked Old Mr Kim smirked.

W-What? What do you mean? asked Taeyeon couldn't catch him.

*knock* What do you think i and your omma come all the way here and ask about improvement? asked Old Mr Kim and knock on his head.

*ouch* Appa...... why do you have to knock my head? asked Taeyeon still rubbing on it.

Because you are stupid and need me to spell it out what i wanted........ said Old Mr Kim *shaking his head*

Appa...... don't rush us. In fact, our relationship has improved and even closer after the engagment. said Taeyeon smiled widely.

That's great! H-how about the bedding thing? asked Old Mr Kim excited.

Oh, don't worry. We have been sleeping in one bed together ever since then. said Taeyeon smiled.

*knock* I'm not referring to that! said Old Mr Kim trying to knock his head again.

But this time Taeyeon managed to avoid.

Yah...... Appa, i told you not to knock my head again. What if my son inherited? said Taeyeon complaining.

WHAT....... YOUR SON?? TIFFANY IS PREGNANT?? asked Old Mr Kim happily.

No, Fany is not pregnant. I'm trying to say...... this could get inherited, if you keep doing it. said Taeyeon explained.

(sigh) Taeyeon ah....... how long do i and your omma have to wait to become grandparents? asked Old Mr Kim sadly.

Appa...... we are still young. And i'm not sure if i can take care of my own children. said Taeyeon sighed.

You have us to take care for you or we can even hire professional babysitter or nurses....... why you worry? said Old Mr Kim.

Appa.......... i want to be a responsible appa to my kid. I want to see them grown. said Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon ah.............. my son, you have grown. I'm glad to hear that from you. said Old Mr Kim smile weakly.

Appa, don't worry. Who knows, you might receive good news from us few days later? said Taeyeon smiling.

Jinja.......... Y-you mean......... you guys already did it? asked Old Mr Kim loudly.

Shhhhhhh............. not so loud, appa! I don't want Fany to feel embarrass. said Taeyeon blushed.

Aigoo........ My byun son! You are really something! said Old Mr Kim laughed.

Old Mr Kim told his wife about it and Old Mrs Kim is happy for them too.

Hubby, I guess we don't need to come here every weekend unless necessary...... said Old Mrs Kim smiled.

Yup, glad to know that they are building their relationship in fast pace. said Old Mr Kim happily.

 

 

 

Hi everyone! 

Apologised for not been updating. If you guys did followed my new Taeny FF, "I fall in love with a single father".... Well, I still hope you could give me more comments like WHAT YOU HOPE TO READ in my next chapter. I'm planning to write another two more chapters to end this story. So...... Comment now!

Title for next two chapters

1. Yoong's memory of Seohyun

2. We are the happiest couple ever

PS: you know, my story normally ended up til 15 chapters only. Keke.....

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 07.07.13