Chemistry

My dream girl is my wife to be!!

 

After their goodnight kiss, Taeyeon and Tiffany hugged each other to sleep and Taeyeon had the most relaxing and comfortable sleep ever.

 

Next day morning.......

Tiffany woke up blinking her eyes, she realised Taeyeon is hugging her sleeping thru out the night.

She smiled while admiring her still sleeping hubby.

Taeyeon ah....... wake up....... said Tiffany whispered in his ear and shake his body a little.

Hmmm......... that's the only sound came out from Taeyeon and he shake his head without opening his eyes.

Good morning, my hubby Taetae! said Tiffany whispered in his ear and follow by a kiss on his cheek.

Taeyeon smiled with his eyes closed and he hugged Tiffany tightly into his embrace.

Taeyeon ah........... we need to get up already. said Tiffany smoothing his cheek.

Hmmm.......... Ok, my wifey! said Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

Tiffany was blushing madly and hide her face onto Taeyeon's neck.

Look, who refused to get up now? asked Taeyeon laughed.

Yah........ Naughty Taetae! said Tiffany hit his chest.

I'm just joking, Fany ah..... Come, let's wash up. said Taeyeon and hold Tiffany's hand.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany interwined their hands and went down to the kitchen after washed up.

They saw Sooyoung was busy preparing the food alone in the kitchen but Jessica was nowhere to be seen.

Sooyoung, why are you alone? Where is Jessica? asked Taeyeon.

I guess she haven't wake up. So, I just go ahead and prepare. said Sooyoung smiling.

Sica is not a early person, she must have overslept. I will go and get her. said Tiffany smiled.

Come back soon..... my wifey. said Taeyeon smiling and released their interwined hands.

Yah, stop your cheesiness! I'm still here...... said Sooyoung.

Sorry, can't help it..... said Taeyeon smiled.

Wait...... You both looked different today, something happen last night right? asked Sooyoung smirked.

W-What...... No, nothing happen. said Taeyeon smiling.

Kim Taeyeon...... Did you do something naughty last night? asked Sooyoung smirked and pointed at him.

Yah! We didn't..... Just kissing! said Taeyeon and covered his mouth.

Whoa! It's a great improvement! Not bad eh..... said Sooyoung smiled with his thumbs up.

What great improvement? asked Tiffany came with sleep head Jessica.

Oh..... (Mmmmmm) Sooyoung has great improvement in his cooking! said Taeyeon covered Sooyoung's mouth.

I see........ what can we help here? asked Tiffany smiled.

Fany ah, what don't we prepare the salad, whereas Sooyoung and Jessica will prepare the sandwich? said Taeyeon smiling.

Ok, will do. said Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung in sync.

 

While preparing the food............ Taeyeon only know how to cook instant noodles. So, he get clumsy while mixing the salad.

Yah..... What are you doing, Taetae? asked Tiffany, when she heard "chop chop" sound from Taeyeon.

Taetae, you should stir instead of chopping it. said Tiffany and show Taeyeon how to do it.

Like this? asked Taeyeon stirred and shown to Tiffany.

Yes, that's right. You are a fast learner, Taetae. said Tiffany praised him.

I will do anything to make you feel proud of me, Fany ah. said Taeyeon smiled.

Jinja? Omo....... I felt blessed. said Tiffany eye-smile.

You love it right? said Taeyeon laughed.

Tiffany clapped her hands real loud in happiness as Taeyeon made her feel happy early in the morning.

 

Ok, lovebird......... are you done with the salad? asked Sooyoung.

We need to get change now. said Jessica.

Yeah, we are done! said Taeyeon and Tiffany in sync.

All right, please change into something casual to make yourself comfortable. said Sooyoung smiled.

 

After changed, Sooyoung drive his car for the outing. As Taeyeon's car are either too big or too small.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! I'm down with flu bug........ *sneeze x2...... ha choooo!*

There's a little improvement for Taeny's relationship, at least they are less awkward now.

Well, i'm working on their outing and hope i can do a double update today or else you guys have to wait. *mianhe*

Stay tune and hope to see your comments............ :)

 

From: Taenyyoz (Cranky author)

Updated: 18.06.13