Chapter 6

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Sorry everyone for the long wait it was my last week of school had exams but today was my last day and now I'm on summer vacation!! Sorry if it is hard to read since i am going this on mobile now *bows* but here you go chapter 6! Beware minor ***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob felt someone playing with his hair. When he opened his eyes he saw a pair dark brown bees looking at him.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry go back to sleep I don't want my wife and my twins to be tried during the day." As Kikwang pulled his wife closer to him.

"Kwangie we have to go to school today." Said Yoseob as he wiggled out of Kikwang's arms.

"Do we have to go. Can't we just stay home" Kikwang said with a pout.

"Seobie, Kwangie get up time to go to school!" Kikwang didn't want to let go of Yoseob. Yoseob started to tickle him and escaped from his arms.

"Come on Kwangie I want to go to school. I might not be able to stay to the end because my belly will be gigantic.

" Fine I'll get up, but under one condition let's take a shower together" Yoseob blushed as Kikwang took him into the bathroom. *********** ************* *************** ************ ************* ***************

Bora decided to take the newlyweds to school now that Yoseob was starting to show belly and she didn't want them to walk to school.

"Yoseob be careful OK!" Bora told her brother

"Nuna don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens to him!" Kikwang said to his sister-in-law.

The couple entered the school and heard" Kwangie, Seobie!!" It was the JunSeung couple. Yoseob felt someone hug basically it was a bear hug.

"YAH!! Don't hug him that tight!" Kikwang told Hyunseung.

"Kwangie don't yell at him he didn't mean to hug me that tight." Yoseob said as he returned the hug to his best friend. "Yeah Kikwang I haven't seen my bestie in such a long time!"

Hyunseung and Yoseob have been friends since the were in kindergarten. Hyunseung was the one that told his parents about what had happened to them and his parents took them in until Bora finished school and got a job as a stylist. Bora was only 19 when she was able to get her own place for her an Yoseob but she thanked Hyunseung's parents for taking care of them for a couple years. Yoseob and Hyunseung started to talk about the twins when Junhyung came to Kikwang.

"Kikwang there is something that I need to tell you. Can we talk in private." Kikwang was a little worried he just hoped it wasn't something bad. He told Yoseob to go to homeroom while he talked to Junhyung.

"Jun what's the matter did something happen?"

"Kikwang you need to protect Yoseob. I heard girls talking about Yoseob and I have a bad feeling about the things they were taking about." Kikwang didn't know what to say. Who would want to say bad things about Yoseob he ne'er did anything wrong. Junhyung and Kikwang went to homeroom. When Kikwang entered he saw is wife talking with his cousin Baro.

"Oppa!!" Kikwang then turned around. It was one of his classmates

"Oppa I heard that you got married! Also is it true that you are going to be an appa!"

"Yes I got married and yes its true that I am going to be a dad soon."

"Cousin-in-law come here you can't leave you wife here alone! What if someone takes him!" Kikwang laughed as Yoseob playfully hit Baro's arm. Kikwang said bye to the girl and went to his seat.

"Seobie how long are you going to be in school?" Baro asked is cousin.

"I don't know. I guess as long as the twins let me come to school. I might not even be able to go to graduation my belly will probably the size of the moon!" Both cousins laughed but Kikwang was somewhere else. He kept thinking about what Junhyung said to him.

"Kwangie, Kwangie, yebo are you OK?" Yoseob said as he was waving his hands in front of Kikwang.

"Cousin you OK?" Kikwang nodded.

 ******* Lunch Time *****

Kikwang was getting lunch for Yoseob. Today Yoseob was craving strawberry cake. That was all he was craving for the last week. "Oppa!!" It was his classmate" Do you want to have lunch with us?"

"I'm sorry I'm going to have lunch with my wife and my new family and my friends" said Kikwang with a proud voice.

"Aww come on oppa! I wanted to have lunch with you today!"The girl said with a pout. Kikwang didn't give on the only pout he would give in to was his wife.

"Maybe next time I have to go my wife is waiting." The girl waved bye.

"How dare you Yang Yoseob! First you take my Kikwang from me and get pregnant just for him to stay with you. I am going to make your life pure hell! When I am done with you you baby will be gone and Kikwang will be having my baby! Just watch!

********** *********** ******* ********* *****

Bora came to pick up the couple. When they got home Bora and Yoseob started dinner and Kikwang did his homework. Yoseob got a special permission so he wouldn't get stressed. After dinner Yoseob went to take a shower. Kikwang an Bora wen to do se TV in the living room. Bora was able sense that something was wrong since Kikwang was looking at plain air.

"Kikwang what is the matter? You don't look like you regular self." Bora said as she looked at him.

"Nuna promise me that you won't tell Seobie I don't want him to get stressed." Bora then promised Kikwang. "I heard from Jun that there are girls in our school that are planning something against Yoseob. I wan to protect my family but I don't even know is planning this." Bora saw tears starting to form in her brother-in-laws eyes. She them hugged him. Kikwang never felt this way. It felt like a motherly hug.

"Kikwang there is no reason to worry much if there is someone who is looking to hurt Yoseob you and me are there to protect him. Just don't leave his side. If you keep worrying like this you will get wrinkles! You are too young to get wrinkles!" Bora always knew how to make people feel better. Kikwang was glad he got a sister like her.

*******

It was bed time. Kikwang just got out of the shower and saw his wife drying his hair. He walked to him and hugged him from behind and kissed his check.

"I missed you so much Seobie" said Kikwang as he kissed his neck.

"I was with you all day how could you miss me. Wh-" Yoseob was interrupted when Kikwang turned him around and smashed his lips to his. Kikwang bit his bottom lip for entrance. Yoseob parted his lips as Kikwang dived into Yoseob's mouth. Kikwang's hand then went under Yoseob's shirt as he also began to kiss his jaw line. Kikwang went to his shoulder and heard a moan from Yoseob. Bingo. He bit and leaving his mark.

"Kwan-kwangie st-stop not now we're have school in the morning......" Kikwang ignored him as he touched Yoseob's package.

"No kwangie- st stop."

"But I want you" Kikwang said as he smashed his lips to his wife.

"No not today OK." Yoseob pulled away. Kikwang was sad. He then carried his wife to bed and cuddled him and touched his belly. "Hyunki' Minyoung how are my babies doing? I can't wait to see you 2." Kikwang said to Yoseob's belly as Yoseob began to giggle. "Kiki, I love you so much. I am glad you are the father of my baby." Yoseob wrapped his arms around Kikwang's waist and laid his head on his chest.

"I love you too Seobie. Sleep tight." ' Yoseob, Hyunki, Minyoung I promise you that I will protect my family no matter what happens. No one is going to touch my family' *****************************************************************************************************************************************************

what you guys think! Sorry once again of I was hard to read! Now that I am on vacation I will updated more often! Comment and subscribe! Bye!