Chapter 15

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

**** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ****

 - 8 WEEKS LATER-

I woke up the next morning and went to give my umma and my husband a kiss on their foreheads.

"When will you wake up. I miss you guys. The babies miss you guys too.

"It’s been 8 weeks since they were like this. Kiki us still the same. And my umma well she is still the same. The doctors said her cancer is slowing down and they are giving her treatment. Her beautiful black hair is now gone. She is always with machines helping so he can breath. I am now 7 months pregnant. Today I go to see my doctor to see when my due date is. If I am going to go into labor a month early or if I can do the 9 months. I graduated school early and Kikwang is in medical leave. I did a lot. They weren't only busy but too hard for me. I heard the door opening. I saw Soyu and Hyorin nuna enter.

"Good morning Seob how are you." Said Hyorin nuna while she came and gave me a hug.

"I feel a little better. I just wish they could just open their eyes."

“They will Seob they will."

"Seobie we need to go to your check up." I heard Soyu say as Hyorin let me go.

"Hyorin you will stay right?" I asked and get nodded. Me and Soyu went to my doctor. When we got in I signed in and went to the waiting room.

"Seobie you ok?"

"I am sad that I am here for my last check up and my husband isn't here with me.." my eyes then started to water. Soyu lifted my head and wiped my tears.

"Seobie even though Kikwang isn't here for your checkup. I know he will be there when the baby is born."

"I hope so."

"Lee Yoseob the doctor is ready for you." I got up and went to the doctor’s office. "Welcome Yoseob. Take a seat. Today well take an ultrasound and check when you can give birth." I just nodded and laid down. The doctor put the gel on my stomach. I heard a heartbeat.

My babies.

They have gotten a lot bigger. Mommy is sorry that daddy couldn't come. Mommy is so sorry. My eyes started to water again.

"Yoseob are you ok?" How many times do I have to hear that question.

"Yes. I just wish my husband was here to see our babies." I am glad he didn't ask where Kikwang was.

 "Well Yoseob you your Due date will be on July 4 (A/N: I know its Doojons bday!) So one month from now."

“Thank you doctor." I walked and told Soyu and went back to the hospital. Kiki umma please wake up to see my babies....Please

**** ***** ******* ***** *** ****** ******* ****** ***** ****

I hope you all loved this sad chapter. While I was writing it I was crying because I was listening to the Shark OST that BoA made. And I promised I was going to update for my birthday!!! So my birthday present from you guys should be a comment from all of my subscribers and my silent readers as my present! See you all at the next update!! *throws a party to celebrate*