Chapter 28

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

A/N Before we start this chapter i want to thank my newest subbies! I am sorry i didn't get thank you and the older ones well to me you are my new subbies since i didn't get to thank you! Thanks to Eunhae123689, b2stgirlforever, Titinna1, Kim_Love, BAPyessirRoberta, andymelina, and if there is anyone I forgot thank you!! Also to those who celebrate Thanksgiving have a good Thanksgiving and eat until you drop! Now on to the story!

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~ °~°~°~~^ °~°~°~°~ °~°~°~° °~°~°~°~° °~°~°~°~°~° °~°~°~° ~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°

*** NO ONES P.O.V. ***

"Please just let me show you love just this once. Let me show you." Bora and Yoseob just looked at each other no knowing what to say it what to do.

"I am not asking you to forgive me all I want is to hold you, caress you and make you feel that you both have a mother at least once before I am gone. That way I can go and leave no regret."

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for to hear those word. I have been waiting 28 years. Mother now you say them. After so long! Now that you are dieing you say this. Yes I want to love me at least once but you had to say them now that you are on your death bed. If you weren't on your death bed will you ever look for us and ask for forgiveness?"

"Bora no we have been looking for you for 5 years. When Haewu was 2 is when I got the courage to start searching for you both but I couldn't get anywhere. I searched your names but got nowhere. When your father told me that Yoseob has given birth and has gotten married I wanted to die I missed the most important days of his life. I just wish I was able to turn time and undo everything but I can't." Bora and Yoseob then got closer to their mother. Yoseob stood one the left side and Bora on the right.

"Mother do you really mean what you just said. Do you regret not being there."

"Of course I do. A mothers should be there for her children on once of there happiest days of there lives." Said their mother as she went and grabbed a hold of Yoseob's hand. Bora was looking on what was happening and she just let the tears fall. Yoseob wasn't feeling anything he wasn't sad, since he doesn't have and real memories of his real mother he didn't feel anything but it hurt him seeing how his mother figure as suffering.

"Mother can you give us a few days to think about this."

"Of course. I can't tell you how long. But I will wait as long as I can." Bora and Yoseob left the room without saying anything. Once they closed that door Bora broke down.

"Umma!" Yoseob wrapped his arms around his mother figure trying his best to comfort her.

"Umma its ok. With time everything will be alright. Let's try to forget about this for the next few days. We are going home soon. Until then you worry but right now let's go back to our little family."

After a few minutes Bora calmed down they went back to the room. While on there way a man was rushing through the hallway and accidentally bumped in Bora and she fell back.

"Oh I am so sorry. Let me help you." The man reached out his hand to help Bora up. Bora grabbed his hand and look up at him and she felt her heart skip a beat. He pulled her up

"Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you for your help."

"No worries I have to go now see you around." The guy then left and Yoseob was eyeing his sister. He saw that she was blushing.

"Umma. Why are blushing???"

"What are you talking about. I am not blushing let's go." Yoseob was happy to see that his sister was starting to have feelings for someone. He just realized that he has never seen his sister in a real relationship he hasn't even seen her go on a date! He now has a mission to and its make his sister fall in love. Its now her turn to be happily in love.

-Later in the day-

*** Yoseob's P.O.V. ***

I was in my bed feeding Hyunki and my umma went with Hyorin nuna to get clothes. My Kiki was bathing Minyoung.

"Kiki I wanna ask you something." I said as Kiki came out with Minyoung.

"What is it yebo."

"Well I want you to help me out with something."

"What is it."

"Well today I saw my umma blush for the first time!" I saw Kiki giving me a confused look.

"And..."

"Well I think my umma has a crush on someone!"

"What really!But what do you want help with."

"Well I want my umma to fall in love. I realized that when I saw my umma blushing that she has never been in a relationship and she hasn't ever been on 1 date. All she did was take care of me but I want her to be happy now. So you have to help me. Maybe Hyorin nuna can help!"

"I think its a good idea but how do we start."

"First we need to find out who that guy is."

"Yebo I love you." Kiki said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Kiki you can be so random sometimes but that why I love you." I gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I feel like I haven't kissed those cute plumpy lips in a long time." My Kiki said.

"Oh really. Then would you like more." I said and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly got closer and closer. I then felt his warm lips on mine. I felt a wave go through my body. Our kiss was soft and innocent. I feel this happiness in me.

"We leave for 15 minutes and you guys are already making out." We broke our nice kiss to Hyorin nunas voice.

-A few hours later-

It was time to go to bed and I saw my umma completely asleep. I wanted to tell Hyorin nuna about my plan!

"Hyorin nuna I want your help in something." I explained everything I wanted to do and she was so excited!

"I would love to help! I will look into who that guy was and let you know tomorrow! I am glad you want Bora to be happy. You can count on me!" Operation make my umma fall in love is now in action!