Chapter 37

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

Before we the chapter just wasn't to warn you there is minor cursing. Since there isn't much I am not going to mark it M but you are reading on your own will. And look forward to my Author Note at the end of the chapter! Now on with the story!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V. *** 

"Why! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!" 

"Awww Kwangie there is no need to scream  its just an old friend."

"Old friend. Who are you to call your self an old friend. Have you forgotten about what you have done to me!"

"Oh my sweet Kwangie you still haven't forgiven me. I have forgiven you. You shouldn't have gotten involved with someone like Yoseob. You were just confused at the time and look what happened."

"First of all I am not confused at all and second done you dare talk about my wife!!! You are just a crazy psycho that tried to ruin my life and still is!"

"Gasp! Kwangie how could you say that to me! I never tried to ruin your live I tired to save you from ruining it. You were making a big mistake. "  Before Kikwang even had the chance to respond Yoseob took the phone out of his hands.

"YOU EVIL WITCH I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS YOU WHO TOOK MY BABIES!!! I SWEAR IF YOU LAY ONE OF YIUR DIRTY HANDS ON MY BABIES I WILL SHREAD YOU INTO A MILLION PIECES AND FEED YOU TO A PACK OF WOLVES!" 

"Oh why hello there Yoseob. Have you been taking good care of my Kikwang." 

"I know you have my babies where are they if you want to live Alexa!!"

"I am so sorry little Seobie but I have no idea what you are talking." 

"I AM NOT GOING TO ASK AGAIN WHERE ARE MY BABIES YOU EVIL !!"  Kikwang then took the phone from Yoseob's hand.

"Alexa tell me where my kids are before I call the police for kidnapping!" 

"LEE KIKWANG GIVE ME THE PHONE!"

"How can you call the police when you don't have any evidence. Since you are so worried about your babies what about the girl.... what was her name oh yeah Sulli." 

"O-oppa help me!" 

"Sulli!!" 

"My love if you want to help her you better not say a word or her and maybe your sweet babies will perish. Oh my look at the time I must go! Mwah!" 

"Alexa! ALEXA!!" With that the call went dead.

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V ***

No no NOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME AGAIN!! I just felt my legs go weak.

"YOSEOB!" Before I could have fallen Kikwang caught me. I just brusted into tears. Who would want to take pure innocent creatures!!! My babies don't deserve this!! 

"Shhh yebo its going to be ok. Don't cry."

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OK!! A PSYCHO HAS MY BABIES GOD KNOWS WHAT SHE COULD DO TO THEM.!!! "  How could he expected me to be ok! My babies!!!! 

"Yoseob we need to stay calm." I heard Hyorin say.

"I CANT STAY CALM HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM!!" 

"I have friends who police investigators. Maybe they can help."

"Thank you Joong Ki but she told me that of we call the police she will kill Sulli and then the twins."

"SHE HAS SULLI TOO!!" Not Sulli she is a little sister to me. 

"What do you mean oppa?" I looked up at amber her eyes began to water and I cried even more.

"She has Sulli too." 

"Doesn't she have a sister? We need to tell her?!" I had now idea who was talking all I could think about is Sulli and my babies.

"Seobie you know more about Sulli then we do. Do you know about her?" I shook mg head. All I know about her sister is that she lived in Jeju but that she doesn't have contact with her. She he's been living alone since she got to Korea. Her parents send her money every week or so. 

"How about we all go home and we figure this out. Seobie you need rest." I felt my umma hold me. 

~*~

I don't remember getting home. I might have fallen asleep. I just remember someone softly shaking me. And someone calling out my name. I open my eyes and see my umma's face.

"Seobie we are home" I get out the car with the help from my umma and we enter the house. She lead me to the couch and she wiped my eyes.

"Seobie please stop crying. I hate to see you like this." I didn't even realize I had been crying. What parent wouldn't cry. 

"Umma I don't want to hear that. Just let me cry. I feel like my heart is being stabbed over and over again. Umma it's to much for me. So please let me cry. I don't want to be stong. All i want right now is to have my caches in my arms." My umma brought me into her arms and i just cried and cried. I wasn't my babies back. Why God... Why should you so this to me. Why would you take my babies away from me.

"Yebo." I look up and I saw my husband eyes and they were red. His cheeks stained by dry tears.

I let go of my umma and go into my husband arms. And I cry with him. 

"Yebo I'm so sorry i couldn't protect them. I promised you when we decided to raise this baby that I would do anything to make sure you and our babies are safe. I'm so sorry Yoseob. I am so sorry." It's the first time he used my full name. Ever since we got married he never called me by my first name. For him to call me by my real name.... I just cried even more. 

"Ssshhh Yoseob. We can get through this. Together we can get through anything. We will bring or babies home. No matter what the cost." 

~*~

My umma got me medicine so i would be able to sleep. I just drifted into my sleep

Dream Land

 Ah! It smells so good! I look up and see beautiful white cherry blossoms! 

"Yebo!" I see my husband running to me.

"Come on the twins are hungry we can enjoy the scenery later!" He grabs my hand and we walk hand I'm hand. 

"Mama!" I see my two babies running to me. Well trying to. They just learned how to walk! Babies sometimes.

We sat under this big beautiful tree. 

"Mama! Me wov you!" My Hyunnie said add he tried to sit on my lap. I helped him get on.

"Mama loves you ssssoooo much to" i attacked him with kisses. 

"Mama no woves Min Min." 

"Aww Minnie mama lives you to. I also sat her in my lap and attacked her with kisses too.

"What about papa. No ones loves papa" My Kiki began fake crying and my twins got off my lap and they ran to their daddy

"No dada no cwy we wove wou too!" My babies said in unison. I laughed at their cuteness. Kiki then grabbed the twins and also attacked them with kisses. 

"Alright everyone time to eat!" I said and we began to eat. 

After we finished eating we went to walk. I was holding my husband's hand and the twins were holding each others hand talking baby gibberish they could only understand. 

Kiki then kissed my hand. 

"Thank you "

"For what?"

"For giving me this beautiful family." 

"Mama up up" Hyunnie had run to me and had his arms up so I could carry him.

"Dada up up!" Minnie did the same to. And I couldn't resist so I picked up my son and Kiki picked up my daughter.

Hyunnie then gave me a kiss. 

"Awww Hyunnie. Why did you give mama a kiss."

"Becwase me wove mama." He then did a heart with his arms.

"Aww thank you. Mama loves Hyunnie." 

"Hyuwwie I wove mama too!" 

"Minnie. I love you too." I go to Minne and give her a kiss on her head.

"Seobie! Seobie! Wake up!!" Who is that? I look down back to my arms my Hyunnie isn't there! Kiki and Minnie ate missing too!

"Yebo! Wake up!" The next thing I know I see the face of Kiki

"Are you ok!" I look around it was only dream. Reality hit me again.

Why is everything so harsh and I once again cried like there was no tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

First of all I am sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to update earlier but to day is a special day....

It has been one year since I began writing this story! I knew knew I would get so much love with this story since Kiseob a big OTP plus it being a mpreg I never imagined I would get over 60subbies and almost 5000 view. I cant believe its been a year

There is one person I want to mention... AR1097 I am not sure if you still read this story but I want to thank you for being my very first subscriber since this story started. 

Also I can't forget about the rest of my subbies and for those who always comment! And for all you who always waited when I go on unwanted hiatus and for it being short chapters Thank you for staying with this story

Thank you! Saranghae!!!! *hugs everyone*