Chapter 34

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V. ***

 Through the night the couple didnt get any sleep. Even Bora wasn't even able to sleep due to the twins crying. 

After being woken up Seobie decided he would bring the twins into their room. That way he wouldn't walk so much. Since they had a crib similar to the one back where they took pictures. 

It was early morning and Bora got up first to shower and so on. 

She went to see if the couple was awake yet. Wasn't much a surprise that they weren't. But it was a cute sight.

Yoseob had Hyunki on by his side and Kikwang had Minyoung sleeping on his chest. She had a small blanket covering her.  

They look so adorable like that. Bora thought

She headed downstairs and began cooking breakfast since today she was going to go back to work. 

Upstairs Minyoung started to wake up her parents. She began to move around like a new born puppy would on her fathers chest. Little wines came out of her.

Slowly Kikwang started to wake up. When he opened his eyes Minyoung was trying to pick her head up.

"Minnie.. its so early in the morning and already looking for daddy's attention. Let's not wake up mommy or your brother let's bath you and feed you."  Kikwang slowly got out of bed with Minnie trying not to wake up with his wife.

He went to the twins room and put Minyoung in the crib so he can get her clothes out and her towel. Which Minyoung didn't like. Once she was put in her crib she began crying.

"Minnie shhhhh appa is just geeting your clothes out. Your going to wake umma." Kikwang put down the clothes and went to his daughter. "Shhh Minnie no need cry appa is here." She instantly stopped crying.

"Minnie you are such a daddies girl." Kikwang looked towards to the door Bora was there. "Yes she is but I am happy." 

"Just make sure she loves her mother too. I'll help you bath her." 

"Thanks nuna." 

While Bora and Kikwang were bathing Minyoung back in the bedroom Yoseob and Hyunki were sound asleep. 

Until Yoseob's phone started ringing. "Who is calling so early in the morning." Yoseob slowly sat up noticing Hyunki trying not to way him and grabbing his phone. 

"Hello." 

"Morning Seobie! Its me Hyunseung!" 

"Oh morning Seungie." 

"You don't sound so happy to hear me."

"No its not that I was awake most of the night taking care of the twins. Feeding them putting them to sleep. I am just exhausted." 

"That's why Kikwang is there!"

"He was awake with me too. Sometimes he would let me sleep in while he fed the twins."

"I see that's sweet of him!"

"So Seungie why call me so early in the morning."

"Oh right! I wanted to see if you can come over! I want you to go dress shopping with me! And help me plan the wedding." 

"Wait you already have the date! And never told me!"

"Well we just got it yesterday its a month from today since I want to wear a dress before I show. Me and Jun talked about getting married after the baby is born but I didn't like the idea since I would have to take care of the baby and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the wedding. So I decided to get married before I show." 

"I see. Of course I would love to help you! Let me just tell Kiki and I'll call you." 

"Alright Seobie! Plus Junnie wants to ask Kwangie somthing too. Its probably about a bachelor party." 

"Oh no Kikwang is no longer able to go off by himself he is now a married man with children."

"Ahahah!! I guess I'll see you soon bye Seobie!"

"Bye!" Said Yoseob and hung up. 

He looked at his bed and saw his sleeping baby but also noticed that his husband and daughter were missing.

"They must have woken up already." Yoseob slowly got out of bed.  He then carefully put his baby in the crib next to his bed. "Umma will be right  back. I am going to see what appa is up too. And see if we can go see aunt Hyunseung." 

Yoseob heard talking and crying in the nursery. He headed that way and saw his husband talking to his daughter. 

"Minnie stop crying appa is almost done then you can eat." 

"Looks like Minnie is give appa a hard time. Need help." 

"Yebo you're awake. And yes please she keeps moving and she keeps crying and I kind of get sad."

Yoseob got closer and took the shirt and started to put it on. 

"While I finish here. Go prepare her bottle and quickly check on Hyunnie he is still sleeping."

"Ok. I'll be back." Kikwang left and went to check on Hyunnie was still sound asleep and headed downstairs to get Minnies bottle. 

When he got to the kitchen Bora was shaking a bottle.

"Kikwang where is Minnie. I though you were changing her."

"Seobie woke up and he went to help me change her. Well more like he took over and sent me to get Minnie's food." Kikwang said as she laughed.

"Well to help I prepared her bottle for you." 

"Thanks nuna." Kikwang headed back upstairs and was sitting in the rocking chair. "I got the bottle."

"Kiki can you feed her I need to go wash up and keep an eye on Hyunnie." 

"Sure." 

"Thank you Kiki I wount take long I promise." Yoseob said as he handed Minnie to his husband and went to was up. 

Kikwang began to feed Minyoung as he walked into his room to see Hyunki. 

Not even 10 minutes have passed before Minyoung finished her bottle.

"Minnie you must have been hungry. You finished so fast! Umma isn't even out of the bathroom yet." He set the bottle on top of his dresser and put her on his shoulder and began to purpose her. 

Soon after Yoseob was out of the bathroom. "Ah I feel better." He then remembered that Hyunseung had called him. 

"Kiki Seung called and asked me if we could go over." 

"Sure is he lonely."

"Not sure he asked me if  I could go help him find his wedding dress While you go talk with Jun. Seungie said he wanted to talk to you about the wedding."

"I wonder. Well yeah sure we will go. I'll ask nuna if I can borrow the car. You still aren't scared of me.driving anymore right?"

"I don't know.  I can't say no yet I can't say yes. I just feel a little uneasy."

"But can you at least ride in the front."

"Maybe. I will try."

"Ok let's ask nuna."

"Maybe she wants to come! She and Seung always planned how their wedding dress would look like."

"Did you ever want a wedding dress."

"I kind of did. But let's go see if umma wants to go."

Minnie had fallen asleep so Kikwang put her next to her brother and headed downstairs.

"Umma! Good morning!"

"Morning Seobie."

"Umma I wanted to ask you if you are busy today."

"Why?"

"Well Seung called me saying is we could help him find a wedding dress."

"Wait! What!? Seung is getting married! How and when did this happen!?"

"Umma don't you remember. Seung is pregnant." 

"He is what! He never told me!"

"Rember when the came to visit after I Gabe birth saying they could't wait to see his baby. He came with Jun."

"I didint think he was really pregnant. I was going to go back to work but my boss said if only I was better. But now that I find this out I have to go! Go get the twins bag ready." 

They all go upstairs and get the bag ready. Yoseob went and bathe the sleeping Hyunki. Even while Hyunnie was getting his bath he slept. And even while Yoseob was putting on his clothes. 

"Hyunnie is still asleep." Kikwang said.

"Yes. He didn't even nudge. He would move his leg once in a while though." 

Kikwang prepared plenty of diapers, 4 milk bottles 8 water bottles. 2 sets of clothes for each baby just in case. Their bibs, and 2 blankets.

"Do you think we have enough." Yoseob asked as he but the baby cream, wipes, power and baby formula. Into the bag.

"I think if we add anymore the bag might explode." Kikwang said while putting the babies into their carrier.

"Let me put a few more diapers." Yoseob said.

"Kikwang you want to drive." Bora said.

"Yeah sure I think Yoseob isn't as scared anymore witj e driving."

"Ok you 2 ride in front while I ride with the twins in the back." 

Yoseob came back down with a few more diapers.

"Now we are ready to go."

With that said they all headed for the door and as said the twins would ride in the back with Bora and Yoseob sat in front. Yoseob was still a bit antsy which Kikwang noticed and he grabbed his wife's hand.

"Yebo everything will be alright." 

Ever since Hyunseung found out he was pregnant he and Junhyung moved in together. Junhyung's parents said to live with them but Junhyung didn't like the idea so he got his own apartment and since then they lived together. 

The ride to JunSeung couple was about  20 minutes away. 

~*~

Once they got to the house Yoseob called Hyunseung. And like a flash Hyunseung was at the front door. 

"Seobie! Bora nuna! Kwang! Come in come in!" Hyunseung led them inside the apartment complex. When junhyung was looking for a apartment he was luck and found a 5 story building and was able to get the apartment on the first floor. 

When they entered it was nice and cozy. It wasn't so big and wasn't so small. The house was painted a nice cream color. 

"Junnie come out! I found this beautiful bridal shop about 15 minutes away. We just have to wait for my mom to get here."

"Oh Seungie by the way. Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant." Bora said.

"I told Seobie so I thought he would tell you. Sorry nuna for not telling you. And I am happy you are coming with us! The only thing is that my taste in dresses have changed." 

"Well it is your wedding you wear what you want."

Just then Junhyung came out. "Hi everyone. Bora nuna its been a while since I have seen you."  

"Same here Junhyung must be happy that you are being a daddy soon." Bora said as Junhyung nodded his head. 

The door bell then rang. "Must be my mom!" A lady then came in.

"Bora! Yoseob is that you! Omo I haven't seen you both since Yoseob's wedding! How have you been." Said Hyunseung's mom and giving bother Bora and Yoseob a big hug.

"We have had a bumpy road, good and bad but now we are fine. Just waking up in middle because of the babies." 

"Oh that's right! Where are the cute little things. Seungie showed me a picture but I want to see them with my own eyes!" Kikwang took Hyunki out and Bora took Minyoung. 

"They look precious. If they look this cute my grandchildren or child is going to make me die out of cuteness!" 

"So should we get going I really want to find my dress!" 

"Ok so Kiki I will take the twins with me and you say with Jun." Kikwang nodded. A bit sad since he is going to separate from hid babies. 

~*~ 

When Hyunseung, Hyunseung's mom, Bora, Yoseob and the twins left Junhyung and Kikwang sat in the living room.

"Kwang now that I am getting married.I wanted.to ask you of you wanted to be my best man." 

"Jun I would feel honored to be you best man." 

"Kwang you have been my friend since forever and you are like my brother. So I knew only you can be my best man." 

"Of course Jun."

"While they are out dress shopping would you help me go pick out a suit. I have no idea what to get. Plus you already got married."

~*~

Back to the group the.arrived at the bridal shop.

"Welcome! I'm Yubin who is lucky bride?" Hyunseung raised his hand. 

"First congratulations on your marriage!! Is there any style you like.

"I love big puffy ball gowns. The bigger the better! And tole would be nice too. And sparkle! I love sparkle. Oh and can the dress be one size bigger so  I don't have to squeeze my baby."

"Of course and once congratulations on you baby!" 

"Thank you."

"Now let's go find some dresses!"

Hyunseung was taken to the dressing rooms and the rest waited in this little area. 

"I'm back!" Yubin said as she brought a dress with here. 

"Omo is beautiful!" 

Hyunseung put it on and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Its beautiful let's go show them!" 

When hyunseung showed up with the first dress everyone's eyes opened wide. 

"This is a toole dress with the sparkle that he wanted."

"Omo Seungie you look amazing." Yoseob said. He was a bit jealous that he wasn't able to wear a dress.

"Umma don't cry." Hyunseung said. 

"So what do think Hyunseung." Yubin said.

"I like it but I want to see more dresses." 

"Ok let's go find another one." Yubin said and took Hyunseung back to the dressing room.

After 5 more minutes Yubin found a dress that she knew Hyunseung would love. 

"I am back! And I know you are going to love it." 

With just one look Hyunseung fell in love with it.

"I love it!" Hyunseung put it on. He looked at himself and  he started to get watery eyes.

"I love it. Let's go show them."

When Hyunseung came out everyone's mouth dropped.

"This dress is actually this biggest dress we have and it has everything he wants."

 

 

 "I don't want to look for anymore dresses. I want this one." 

Hyunseung's mother then started crying along with Bora.

"Umma don't cry." Hyunseung went to hug his mother. 

"I can't help it you look beautiful. My son is getting married. I can't help it."

"Seung you look amazing." Said Yoseob.

"So let's buy this dress." Hyunseung's mom said. They all clapped and went home after Hyunseung changed.

~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A/N

I hoped you all like this chapter! And sorry if the ending wasn't good. I feel like it wasn't.

And I want to thank Babyseobie, BeastBabyGirl, AshleyFang, and Mallawhui for Subbing! *hugs* 

And one last thing....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIKWANG!!!! 

i wanted to update for our dancer Kiki it took me all day to write I hope its long enough foe you guys. I will try to update every weekend or every other weekened. See you guys don't forget to leave a comment!