Chapter 39

Can We have This Baby? (Under Reconstruction)

I am soooooo sorry for the late update!!! I have been a bad author! I was busy with my graduation and I got lazy after but I promise more updates! And before I forget..

Happy birthday to my favorite leader Yoon Doojoon!

 

 

And I want to thank hyoBby32, RinDeline, JoonLover, and Karen19 for subbing!! 

I hope you like this update! Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** NO ONE'S P.O.V. ****

“When I get my babies back, I am going to file for a divorce.”

 

“Yah! Yang Yoseob!”

“No nuna, no need to interfere.  If that is what you really want. Then fine. If it won’t make you suffer anymore then I’ll give you what you want like I have always done.”

“Yoseob what are saying?! This isn’t right!”

“That is all I want-“

“But I will only agree if I get to see my kids grow up, I want to be part of their life. They are still my kids.”

“You guys are talking nonsense! Do you guys even understand what you guys are talking about!  A divorce is something that isn’t supposed to be taken lightly! Do you guys know anything about divorce! I am not going to take this. I am going to call Bora. You guys need to grow up. After everything that we all went through so that you guys can be happily together! This is how you guys act!”

“Hyorin last time I checked you aren’t part of this. You are not the one that is married. This is my life and I would appreciate it if you don’t in it.” I cannot believe what my innocent Yoseob has said to me. Never in my entire life has he spoken to me like that like that. 

“Yoseob just because you are angry at me doesn’t mean that you have to be mean to everyone else. When we separate she is the one that is in your family circle. She is going to be in your life. No matter how much I think of her as family she isn’t my family. She is yours so you should respect her."

“Save the guilt trip Kikwang. Like that is going to affect me some way. Just leave. I don’t want to see either of you right now.”

“Fine. I am going to pack my things and going to spend a few days at my family’s house.”

“Like I care.”

“Maybe you might just want to know, when news of our kids come in at least you know where to find me.”

“Whatever I don’t care. At least I don’t have to see your face.”

“One thing before I go. Yoseob, I don’t care if you hate me but I will never hate you, I will always love you and only you.” Kikwang left the room Hyorin followed him. 

"Kikwang don't do this. Wait for Bora. She wil-"

"Nuna, I know I have to stick with him through thick and thin but if he doesn't want to be by my side I can't make him stay. If he wants me to leave than I will leave. It hurts a lot nuna I feel like my world is falling apart. There is nothing I can do." 

~*~

*** BORA’S P.O.V. ***

I hope everything is ok at home. I can't help but feel something is wrong. I shake off this feeling. I need to prepare my self for what is coming.

I enter the café I was supposed to meet my parents. I look around and try to see if they are there.

“Bora unnie!” I tuned to see Haewu.

“Hi Haewu. How are you?”

“I am good! Umma and appa are over there follow me!” she must know we are her older siblings now. I don’t mind. I follow Haewu and I see my parents waving.

“Bora, I am glad you called us.” My mother got up.

“Can I hug you?” I was a bit surprised by her question but I nodded and she opened her arms for me.

I walked up to my mother and hugged her. She was shorter than me so she hugged my waist and I hugged her neck. I realize  finally hugged her after almost 30 years I finally got a hug from my mother. And I felt something warm inside that I haven’t ever experienced, maybe this is the motherly love I have been looking for. I am usually the one that gives the warm hugs but after waiting  30 years, I finally get it.

I couldn't help but get a bit emotional. I can feel my tears coming; I don’t want to cry in front of them.

I think my mother noticed and she let me go and wiped my teary eyes. “Bora, I have been waiting for this moment to come for almost 15 years. And I think you have been waiting for this for even more.” I just nodded my head. I didn’t want to say anything because if I did I might have broken down.

I see my father getting up and he also opened his arms for me. I also hugged him for the first time. This hug was different from my mother's though. Since my father is taller than me I felt like I hid into his arms. 

“I know I have been a bad father. But I have always wanted to say something to you. You are my princess. My very first princess.” Did he just call me his princess? My father just called me his princess. That’s it. I started crying.

All my life I hated when fathers called their daughter’s princess. But now I understand. I never thought that being called princess by your father would feel like this. I hugged my father tighter.

I feel like all the anger I had built up had just disappeared. Just because my father called me his princess. Just because my mother gave me the warmth I always wanted.

I actually like this feeling. I know it may be fast, I have just meet my parents once and that was in the hospital saying that we aren’t going to see them anymore but when the last word my mother had said to me when we last spoke I think made me think for a while, but then I was busy helping Yoseob I didn’t really pay attention until now. There were nights where I would think about it but it wasn’t until now that I think I am ready to bring my parents back into my life and I hope that Yoseob will do the same.

I could feel my dad petting my head. And I snuggle even more I didn’t want to leave is arms, until I feel someone pulling on my pants.

“Appa! I thought that I was your princess!” I let go of my father, wipe my tears.

“Haewu-ya Bora is also my princess. Don’t get jealous. Both of you are my princesses.”

“Appa what about Yoseob oppa? “

“Yoseob is my prince. This is why when we go see him I am going to call him my prince. The reason why appa is giving more attention to Bora is because she doesn’t feel good and because umma and appa haven’t seen Bora in a long time.”

“Then I want to give Bora unnie a hug! Please unnie can I get a hug too!” I opened my arms for her and picked her up. I guess today I got a new sister.

“Does unnie feel better now?”

“A little bit. Thank you Haewu-ya.” I give her a small kiss in her head and set her down. I look at my parents and they have a big smile. I am ready. Its time to forgive and start new.

“Bora I don’t want overstep my boundaries but did you think about I told you the last time we talked.” I nodded my head.

“Let’s sit first.” After we sat down, I put Haewu on my lap. I sat across my parents. “Yeah. I did think about it for a while, but things got really busy and from time to time I would cross my head, but I guess from what is happening right now I have finally decided.” I paused for a moment trying to think of the right word to say. “After seeing you guys today, and how you just treated me. I know you can’t make up for all these years but I think it’s not too late to start again. I think I am ready for you guys to come back into my life. And I hope from what I ask you, I hope Yoseob can also understand from the help that you give us he can also let you guys into our lives.” I had my eyes down since I was nervous. I look up and my parents were crying. Never in my life in my wildest dream would I be seeing my parents cry.

“Bora thank you! we never knew this day would come.” My mom held my hand and it feels nice and warm. I know I am making the right choice.

“You have no idea on how happy we are.” My father said.

“We are happy to help you in anyway. You said something was wrong with Yoseob what is going on.” My mother said.

I took a deep breath and here I go.

“Well I don’t even know where to begin.”

“Please don’t tell me that he is really sick!” I shake my head.

“Well he might if things don’t get any better.”

“Is his marriage doing ok?”

“Well…. In the situation they are in right now. I think they are suffering,”

“Why?”

“Well, it has to do with the twins.”

“Are they sick!? Tell us Bora what is going on?” my mother said

“Mother, the twins were kidnapped along with a friend that is really close to Yoseob.”

“How, what, when?! By who?”

“How did this happen!” my father asked. I noticed my mother had watery eyes.

“Here is what happened. We were at a wedding; it was Yoseob’s best friend Hyunseung. Don’t know if you know but it’s the younger brother of my best friend Hyorin. Yoseob’s husband has a younger sister her name is Amber and she is in a relationship with a girl I told you got really close to Yoseob. She told us to go on the dance floor for a little while since the party was near to the end. When it was time to send the couple off Yoseob’s husband came to look for her and to get the twins, but she wasn’t at our table we thought she might have gone to the bathroom but she wasn’t. We started to look for her and we couldn’t find her, we then got a call.” I had to stop and take a breath.

“Is ok bora taking a breath this must be hard to say.” My mother rubbed my hand for comfort.

“We got a call from this girl. She… She was the girl who kidnapped Yoseob when he was pregnant with the twins. She tried to kill Yoseob, the reason for this was because she didn’t want Yoseob to take away Kikwang, Yoseob’s husband. She used to be an old friend of Kikwang, who apparently she had feeling for. She was his best friend and from what Yoseob has told me she helped get them together. When Yoseob was kidnapped by her, I was fighting cancer, and when I heard that Yoseob was kidnapped I fell into a coma. But luckily Yoseob was saved and so where the twins but Kikwang went unconscious for weeks. Yoseob was alone for almost 3 months. By the time we both had woken up Yoseob was almost due. when Yoseob was saved she escaped and no one has been able to find her. Now she has showed up again and took the twins." 

"I can't even imagine what Yoseob is going through."

"This is were I need your help; he locked himself in his room, he won't eat, he doesn't even want to talk to me. He doesn't want anyone around him even his own husband. I have a feeling it is going to hurt their marriage." 

"Ok let's go to your house. Yebo I'll go and you take Haewu home." 

"Umma ani!! I wanna go too!!" 

"No Haewu. Next time this is very important." 

"Pwease! I wanna see Seobie oppa!" 

"Its ok mother she can come. I have a friend over. She is watching over them I just had a bad feeling and I wanted her to stay with then." I felt my pocket vibrate my phone is in ringing.

"Speaking of the devil. Hello"

"Bora! Drop what ever you are doing and head home right now!"

"What is going on?! Are the boys ok?!"

"No Kikwang is leaving! I'll explain when you get herel just hurry!"

"Mother, father something is going on at home I need to get there fast. You guys can follow me."

"Ok! Yebo let's go!" My mother said and we all headed out. 

I got into my car and drove as fast as I could home. Yoseob Kikwang you guys better not be doing anything stupid

*** END OF P.O.V. ***

Bora drove home to see Hyorin at the front of the house. 

"Bora hurry upstairs!"

"Why!? What's going on!?" 

"Yoseob and Kikwang got into an argument. They started talking about divorce-"

"THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT!!"

"Then Kikwang said he was leaving-"

"WHAT!!!!" 

"Bora please calm down." Bora's mother was getting out of the car.

"AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR THEM! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING WHERE IS KIKWANG!" Hyorin and Bora's parents jumped shocked to see Bora like this. Especially Hyorin she never seen Bora this way.

"U-up s-stairs." Bora made her way inside the house to see Kikwang coming with suitcases. 

"Oh nuna."

"Go upstairs, unpack your bags. You and Yoseob have pulled the last straw. Now do what I tell you before o.get even more angry."

"Nuna listen.

"No you listen. I am gone for an hour and you and Yoseob dare to talk about a divorce."

"Nuna I can-"

"Kikwang go do what I told you while I go get Yoseob. BOTH OF YOU NEED TO CUT THE ACT AND ACT LIKE ADULTS! YANG YOSEOB YOU BETTER BE LISTENING!"

"Nuna we-"

"If you move one foot out from this house I will unleash my beast. So DONT MOVE! Mother come with me please." Mrs. Yang still in shock just nodded and followed her daughter.

The both made it to the master bedroom. Bora just barged in to see Yoseob crying.

"Umma please just leave me alone." 

"Yang Yoseob! Enough! I know you are upset. But what you are doing isn't right! Talking about divorce! Really Yoseob!"

"Umma please stop." 

"Yoseob after everything you promised me. You said You love Kikwang and that you will love him for eternity and you would never leave him." Yoseob didn't respond. Bora looked at her mother with pleading eyes to help. Mrs. Yang just nodded her head and moved moved closer to Yoseob.

"Yoseob. We all understand that you feel like this but don't push the people who are trying to help. They are also suffering inside. It's hurting them even more to see you like this." Mrs. Yang went to sit on Yoseob's bed. Yoseob felt the change and turned to see Mrs. Yang.

"Who are you?" 

Mrs. Yang chuckled. Bora step closer. "Yoseob. I made a call. And I asked for her help. Yoseob this is mother."

"Bora!" Hyorin ran up to Bora.

"Hyorin right now is not-"

"Bora its direct to to Yoseob. Yoseob this is for you." Hyorin gave an envelope to him.

Yoseob sat up to take the envelope.

He ripped the envelope and 2 lockets fell out.

Yoseob began to tremble. "No. No. It can't be." Yoseob extended his hand to pick up the locket. Shaking he tried to open the locket.

"NOOOOOO OH GOD NO WHY!!! WHY GOD!! WHY WOULDBYOU DO THIS TO MY BABIES!!"

"Yoseob!" Kikwang ran to Yoseob and saw what was in his hands.  He brought Yoseob into his arms. 

"Kiki our babies!!! OUR BABIES!!" Kikwang couldn't hold back his tears anymore and began to cry.

"I know Yoseob I know... Our poor babies." Kikwang brought Yoseob even closer. Everyone in the room also started to cry.

Kikwang noticed a folded piece of paper. He gave it to Bora.

The next thing they know Bora fell to the ground.

"BORA!!"