My roomate sleep walks

The Bigger the Dog, the Harder it Bites

“Follow me~” Mi Do said walking through the halls.

A group of agents, all female, walked by. Immediately after they saw you, they shot angry glares in your direction.

“Woah. What’s their problem?” You whispered to Mi Do.

“Ah, stay away from those girls. They can get jealous. After they heard that you were rooming with Tao, they got pretty pissed. Lots of girls like Tao, and I mean- I don’t blame them. He is really attractive. And on top of that- Kai just called you over to dinner. The second most popular guy here. That probably set them off even more.” She said seriously.

“Pfft. Isn’t being jealous really immature? Shouldn’t they have graduated from that after high school?” You said back.

“Well you know what people say. You are only young once, but you can be immature forever.” You nodded in agreement.

“Besides, there’s nothing to worry about. I’m not attractive enough for Kai or Tao. They would never like me.” You said.

“Um- are you kidding? You’re gorgeous. How much you wanna bet that both of them fall for you?” Mi Do said giving you a wink.

“Yah- Whatever. Just show me around.” You complained. Mi Do gave a little laugh.

Mi Do gave you a grand tour. She showed you all around the place, from the kitchen, to the showers.

After the tour you thanked her.

“Thanks a lot Mi Do. I hope that we can be good friends.”

“Of course! I hope we can as well. The good news is that you and I are both really new here- so we will be training together tomorrow.” She said.

“That’s good. Well I’ll see you tomorrow morning then.” You said giving a nod.

After parting ways, you walked back to your room.

Taking out your key, you unlocked the door to an undressing Tao.

Luckily, he didn’t see you because he was faced the other way.

You quickly shut the door as quietly as you could manage, and tried your best to wipe away the image of his underwear.

“Doesn’t he realize a girl is staying in his room now? Good lord.” You muttered, rolling your eyes.

Five minutes later, you knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Tao said.

When you entered he was already laying on the bottom bunk, headphones plugged into the built in television.

"Pfft. Making the girl sleep on the top. How rude." You muttered, glaring at him from behind. You casually walked over to your dresser and pulled out your pajamas. They had little penguins printed all over, because you didn't predict that you would be rooming with a guy.

You heard a smug laugh from Tao's direction. Turning around you stuck your tongue out.

"At least I don't have heart patterened underwear." You said laughing.

He pulled out his earphones.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing." You said, standing up and walking to the bathroom.

You returned with your pajamas on, and quickly climbed up the bunk so you didn't recieve any more giggles from Tao.

As you lay in bed, you realized that you were in fact, rooming with a guy.

Embarassed, you pulled the covers over your head and tried falling asleep.

An hour later, you were still awake.

When is he going to turn out the lights?

You thought angrily.

Throwing the covers over your head, you climbed down the ladder and looked at Tao. He was sleeping like the dead.

Sighing, you flipped out the lights.

"YAAH!" Tao screamed, waking up immediately. You jumped.

"Agh. You scared me. What's wrong?" You said, hands on your hips.

"Nothing's wrong. Just turn on the lights." He said flicking his eyes towards the switch.

"Um- and WHY would I do that? How am I supposed to sleep with the lights on?" You said.

"Wait. Don't tell me- your afraid of the dark?" You said seriously, looking him in the eye.

You could tell that you had hit a nerve.

"W-what? Afraid of the dark? Of course not! Just go to bed." He said, flipping to the other side.

"Whatever~"

You climbed back up the bunk and laid down. Finally you could get some sleep.

You felt Tao flipping back and forth, and when he did the entire bunk shook.

Aish.

You would never get sleep like this. And from what everyone had told you at dinner, the first day of training was supposed to be the hardest.

You sat up in frustration, climbing down once again.

"Yah. Are you asleep?" You asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Well- I know that your afraid of the dark. So why don't we compromise?" You suggested. He flipped towards you.

"Compromise?" He asked.

"Yes. Actually, when I used to live with my parents, my younger sister and I shared a room. She was afraid of the dark. So why don't we keep the bathroom lights on?"

"Ok. That sounds good." He said, sounding relieved.

Finally, twenty minutes later you both fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up to an annoying beep.

"Yah. Turn it off." You mumbled.

When the beeping didn't stop, you stumbled down the ladder and whacked the top of the alarm clock.

Grabbing your work out clothes, you made your way to the bathroom. After dressing and brushing your teeth, you put your hair up into a ponytail and slipped on your tennis shoes.

"Pickles~" You said calling to your cat. He jumped down from the top bunk and began to meow.

You fed him, and then cleaned out his litter box.

"Bye Pickles. I'll come feed you later."

You grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge, and walked to the door, ready to leave, only to find Tao still lying in bed.

Whatever. If he's late, that's his fault.

Grabbing the door knob, you took one last look at his sleeping figure.

Damn. He's so attractive.

You shook your head. Nope. You were not going to have weird thoughts about your roomate.

You opened the door and marched out.

Halfway down the hall you kept looking back, feeling bad.

"AISH. How does he wake up every day, anyways?" You said angrily turning back towards your room.

You flung open the door.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEAD!" You yelled pulling open the curtains to reveal the blinding sunlight.

He didn't even move.

"Yah-" You began, walking towards his bed.

"Wake up. Your going to be late. Actually, we both are, and it's my first day."

You hesistated, but shook his shoulders.

"Wake up-"

Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist in a daze.

"Jagiya~" He sang, pulling you only centimeters from his face.

Your face exploded to the color of red, and your heart ran a mile a minute.

A smile spread across his lips.

"YAH! DON'T YOU REMEMBER RULE NUMBER FOUR? NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER?" You yelled frantically, trying to pull away. But his grip was strong. He only pulled you closer in your attempt to escape.

Suddenly, the door flew open. You had forgotten to close it the entire way. In your attempt to escape someone had probably heard and come to help.

Kai ran in frantically.

"Grace? Are you okay?" He said, searching the room for an attacker.

His eyes landed on you and Tao.

"Help?" You sqeaked.

His eyebrows rose.

He quickly walked over to you and attempted to release you from Tao's strong grip. It was a failed attempt, and only made things worse.

Instead, Tao grabbed your other wrist and pulled you on top of him.

"AHG!"

"Oh my god. What has gotten into him?" Kai said pulling even harder.

"I think he's sleeping still." You choked out, practically being strangled.

"Hold on- i'll be right back." Kai said running from the room.

"YAH! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" You screamed after him.

Tao pulled you closer, smelling your hair.

"Mmm. My Jagiya smells like peaches~" He said dreamily, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You twisted like a worm and struggled, but no matter how hard you tried you could not escape.

A few seconds later Kai ran in, Mi Do following behind.

"Omo!" She sqeaked, running over to you.

"Grace! Are you alright?" She said dramatically.

"Take a guess."

They both grabbed Tao's wrists.

"On three-" Kai began.

"One- Two- THREE." They said, and both pulled. For almost a second, Tao's grip loosened, and you flew out of his grasp.

"Thank God you guys came for me." You said laughing.

Mi Do patted your back.

"He must have the hots for you." She said smiling.

"It was just a dream." You said rolling your eyes.

"How did that even happen?" Kai asked.

You began to explain.

"He wouldn't wake up from the alarm clock. After I left I felt bad so I came back to wake him up and this happened."

"Jagiya~ you can't hide from me." Tao muttered in his sleep, smiling like an idiot.

You made a face.

"Let me try." Kai said walking over to him.

He inserted Tao's earphones into his ears, and turned a song on. Then he turned up the volume.

Tao's eyes flew open, and he jumped out of bed.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He yelled angrily, ripping out his headphones.

All three of you stared at him.

"What? What happened?" He said looking at you all.

Kai shook his head.

"ert~" Mi Do sang, grabbing your hand.

"Come on, Grace. Let's get out of here before anything else happens." She said, and you both walked out.