Part 6 and 7: The Confession, Break Up, and Future

Our Drifting Love Story

I sighed and got up from being on top of him for too long. I then smelt the almost burning food from the stove. I let out a small laugh at his silliest to attend to the food and as I set the table, I felt a small tear leave my eyes because I knew today would be our last day together like this. I quickly wiped it away as I helped him bring the wonderful food over and remember what his food did smell like for him being over in another country for a whole year now.

After we ate in some comforting silence and he cleaned up the table as I  was cleaning the dishes. Then we were sitting on the couch with my head in his lap, just savoring the last good moments and trying to remember his smell before I let the truth come out.

"Myungsoo-Ah, we need to talk," He said as I slowly raised my hand and faced into his direction. "I need to tell you something and it was probably was already all over the news and internet, but I couldn't tell you until now." He said as he held my hand.

Uh-oh I thought in my head. This really can't be it; this can't be how it starts. I'm supposed to be the one start because now I'm losing my courage to tell him my side of the story now.

"Umm.... Myungsoo, I've been cheating on you..." He said as he then looked at the floor and rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans. "I've been cheating on you with my co-actor, Sungjong and now we are kind of engaged."

"WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT!" I exclaim and flail my arms in the air like I was mental. I knew about the cheating, but now my cheating boyfriend is getting married to another person, which wasn't me. Just wow. I guess my luck did leave me at the studio.

I then calmed down and slowly walked back to my seat on the couch. I hesitated and took a deep breath.

"Sungyeol, I have something to tell you too," I say as I held one of his hands. "I did kiss Sunggyu at the studios today."

I heard him laugh nervously, "It was an accident right?"

"No, it wasn't and the thing was I did feel a spark between us." 

His face turned ghostly pale as I prepared myself to say the next thing. "So let's break up." I say as gathered my things and walked out of his door for the last time.

TWO YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot has changed; we've both have moved on. We did promise each other that we wouldn't leave each other and wouldn't see another person, but look at us now. Gone our separate ways with no more contact and forgotten phone numbers. His wedding is in a few days and an invitation was send to me and my boyfriend's home. I had agreed to come and I looked at the rest of the mail pile. Then to find two warm arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder as I was putting the pile of mails on the kitchen counter.

"How are you?" He says as he saw the invitation.

"Fine, Sunggyu, it's been two years, since it happened anyways." I say as I turn around in his arms.

I pecked his lips and the second time; he pulled me into a longer, but passionate kiss. I felt happier now, but somehow being with him wasn't right like it was with being with Sungyeol.

Anyone up for an epilogue?

Anyway the story is DONE

Thank you to those faithful 10 subbies and 400 viewers!!!

Wow I'm proud of you guys and hopeful you check out my other stories!

I am soooo happy it is summer for like two weeks now!? Enjoying freedom and my Exo <3

And this is why Woohyun always cracks me up

infinite_gif_by_smoran-d5212pp.gif