Part 5: The Relief, Guilt and Pain

Our Drifting Love Story

I sighed through ragged breaths after crying into Sunggyu's shoulder for a straight hour before dusting off myself and washed my face with the cloth that Sunggyu offered.

"So what are you going to do now?" He asked

"I really don't know hyung." I said quietly

"Why don't you talk to him." He suggested while pulling me into another hug

My eyes widened at the sudden action and as he let go after a few minutes. He realized what just happened.

"Ah, sorry. It just looked like you needed another hug and don't worry, we can just do the recording another time." He said to fill into the awkward atmosphere.

"I-I-t's okay. And I don't think I have the courage to." I say.

"When is he coming home then?" He asked

"Ummm I do think he does come home.......tomorrow." I say hesitantly

"Okay then confess to him about what your relationship between the two of you are and where it stands." He said 

"Arasso, thank you hyung." I say with a smile and now I'm filled with confidence by just listening to Sunggyu's words.

Then on the way out of the door, I accidently tripped over a guitar case and that's when Sunggyu pulled me back just in time for both of us to fall backwards with me on top of him. I suddenly widened my eyes at our closeness as soon as I turned to face him. That's when I suddenly closed my eyes as he leaned in and our lips touched. Thats when I lips did move in sync until I realized what happened and quickly pulled away and stood up. 

"Myungsoo-ah I'm sorry." He said as he tried to grasp my hand.

I pulled away, "Sunggyu, now's not the time, don't confuse me, just not now." I say as I begin walking out the door and towards my apartment.

~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~

I wake up thinking that I did wake up early and wondering why my alarm didn't go off. I look to find it was 9:00 and realized that I was late. 

"Aish, stupid clock!" I say and then realize today was Saturday. I then whispered to the clock, an apology and got dressed.

I then smelled food cooking in the kitchen and then realized, who was in the house. I grabbed a nearby umbrella from my closet and slowly walked down the stairs and was about to turn into the kitchen. I looked to see and indeed someone was in the kitchen and I charged into the person knocking both of us on the floor. My eyes widened to see Sungyeol laughing with a smile on his eye.

"Good morning Yeobo!" he said and kissed my cheek. Leaving me there shocked while we were still in the same position. Then yesterday's memories started to flow back and the comfort, guilt, and pain started to comeback.

Hope you enjoy and I am going to try to update more than once a week since it is summer over here and before I do go on vacation.