Part 4: The Truth

Our Drifting Love Story

IN THE STUDIO

I was getting the equipment ready to record and while I was fumbling with my headphones with other things on my mind, I felt a pair of hands on mine, guiding me through the tangled cords until the puzzle was solved. I looked up to see Sunggyu with a smile on his face and I quickly blushed and turned away as I saw how close we were to each other. 

As Sunggyu went to his computer to find the music the producer had left him as I studied the lyrics, he then looked up at me sadly. I played a smile and said 

"What's wrong?" 

"Ummm.... Myungsoo, You need to see this." He said, he was only serious if he did use my real name.

I slowly walked over, nervous to what it would be to cause this side of Sunggyu. I was just wishing it wasn't something about him. Well my luck did turn upside down, just now.

I was shaking with tears streaming down my face after looking at the screen and fell into Sunggyu's warmth and comfort.

It was a picture and an article about him. The picture showing him kissing another guy which wasn't me. The article saying he was seen kissing his co-actor, Lee Sungjong. I sighed with tears still in my eyes, I knew this would happen someday, I just knew it. But for now, I need comfort, warmth, hugs, and Kim Sunggyu.

Well I finally updated today!!! YAY! and finally school is out, so more updates for you guys!