Part 2: The Suspicion

Our Drifting Love Story

These days, I barely even saw him now a days. For the first few months of us departing, him for his new main role in a movie in Japan and me working on my new album in Korea. We did make our daily calls to each other and video chat with lots of jokes and laughter, 'I love you's and 'How are you's, and 'Hello's and 'Goodbye's. But new it's been month 5 and he barely calls or chats anymore, it's always 'Oh I'm busy right now' with a 'bye, love you' than he hangs up. I sigh as I felt him drifting away from me, like he was walking away from me. 

He was walking away from me, I tried to catch up to him, but it always seemed like he was even farther away. I tried running to him, but then I couldn't move anymore, like I was stuck in mud or something. All I could do was watch him until he was a dot in the distance and all I could was chase him with my heart and just love him forever, no matter where he is or who's he's with. That's when I woke up with fear and a suspicion.

Maybe he has someone else occupying him in Japan instead of checking up on me?

 

Well there is a short chapter and sorry for a late update, I'll update more when school ends in like 4 days so yay for me and more updates for you guys!!!