Part 1: The Past

Our Drifting Love Story

December 24, 2011

I shivered as I pulled my scarf tighter around my neck and saw my breath in the air. I looked up to see another starless night on a December night in Seoul. I hugged my present for him tighter and walked to his house. I arrived and climbed the steps by two, since my excitement grown as I haven't seen him in a few weeks due to his film that he was acting in. And yes, my boyfriend was an actor. I knocked on the door, to see his beautiful face as he opened it.

"Myungsoo-ah!" He exclaimed

"Hi Hyung," I managed to reply as he embraced me in a hug.

"You know I missed you a lot yeobo." He said sweetly in my ear.

"I missed you too." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Come inside before you freeze to death Myungsoo." 

"Arasso, arasso, oh! And here Sungyeol, my present to you."

He smiled that beautiful smile. I had missed him so much lately since both of our schedules became busy lately. With him debuting as an actor and me debuting as a singer. Then I felt something being shoved into my arms, I looked and saw a medium sized rectangle box wrapped in blue paper with a fancy red bow on top.

"Thank you hyung." I said with a smile.

"Wait! Let's count on three and open them at the same time!" He said excitedly like a little kid.

"Ok!" 

Then we both opened it, as I opened the box, I saw a new black scarf and another small box. I carefully opened it to find two matching necklaces with the infinity sign on them. 

"That represents our love that will last forever, to infinity." He said, "And I always see you wear that gray scarf, so I decided to get you a new one too."

I smiled, "Thank hyung!" 

I saw him open his, and he opened the small case to find a silver watch.

"Bwoh!? Myungsoo, you didn't have to." He exclaimed

"Yes I did because you always ask what time it is." I said as I started laughing.

"You..... Come here!" He said as he landed on top of me.

Then I started laughing so hard that I thought my stomach was going to burst. He of course started tickling me.

"Hyung.....please....... stop....." I managed to say between fits of laughter as he continued.

"Not until you say it." He replied with a smile

"Ok... I.... love.... you... hyung." I said while panting from laughing too hard.

"I love you too, yeobo." He said as he pressed his lips to mine. Then I felt something cold being placed on my neck as he released the kiss. I looked and I saw the necklace and looked at him to see he was wearing the same one too.

He them kissed me again and I smiled as I knew we would love each forever

------Present-------

I remember those days that we were so close, so inseparable. Where we shared our secrets and had goodnight and morning kisses. When we had always gone to that little ice cream parlor in town and the days we had went on dates. I missed those days so much because now, I feel that we have nothing left.

Here it the first part, this one-shot might be a bit long, but I don't know how many parts there will be though.

I hope you like it and thank you for new subbies!: adorexo ukissme1991 crossing_by