Part 3: The Falling Apart

Our Drifting Love Story

I sighed as the rain droplets are hitting the window of the bus as it drove me back to the empty apartment. It's been 7 months now with no calls from him and everytime, I would have to be the one to call him, sometimes he answers, while sometimes the answer machine does. It was just a month ago that I found out in his role, he had a co-actor that is supiciously close to him and is always around him. In the magazines articles, there are always pictures of them together, while his fans do ship them together and that frustrates me too much to just think about him leaving me for someone else or cheating on me or even lying about this new film role he has in Japan to just meet someone else. 

So the next day at the studio, I was just sitting looking angrily at the half-done lyrics I have done to finish for my 2nd solo mini-album. I was just puzzled and thinking about the possiblilities about how any of this could happen. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned my head with my annoyed face to whoever could be disrupting me right now. I then quickly put on a smile as I realized it was one of my good friends, who is also part of the company and a solo singer. Kim Sunggyu, I did forgot today that we had to record a duet for his song. 

"Hey L, are you ready to record?" He asked with his genuine smile.

I returned the smile and replied, "Yeah let's go then."

"Here I'll show you the room to my recording studio." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled he into the hallway.

"O-o-k" I managed to stutter before I was whisked out of the room, leaving my lyric book with a page filled with broken hearts.