?O8?

What ? You're A Girl ?

~Midnight~

Jonghyun come home late that night because he go to the club..

Watching you sleeping,Jonghyun can't control his anger..

He wanted to kick you so much and watch you suffer..

He was about to do something 'mean' to you when he remember about something..

~Flashback~

"Hyung,we give up"One of his friend said..

"Give up what?"Jonghyun asked doesn't know what they mean..

"We don't want to bully that _______ guy again...No matter what you say,we will not follow your order ever again"

"Yah!!TOP!!!What are you saying ? Why ? Do you like him ?"

"No,it's not like that"

"Then what?"

"He is cool and innocent..We all feel like we can't bully him"Top answered..

"Don't forget that he is cute too"One of his friend said again..

"And pretty"

"OKAY!!!I GET IT!!!NOW STOP YOUR GAY TALK!!I HATE TO HEAR YOU ALL SAY THAT!!"Jonghyun yelled stomping his feet and walked away..

~End flashback~

"My life changed when you come here.My fiend started to not following my order.They changed for some reason since you come here.This life is not the same with you.I can't understand why you feel so special to them."Jonghyun let out a sigh then took a shower..

After going out from the bathroom,he cannot sleep so he sit on the chair and gaze at the moon..

Seeing the beautiful moon glowing at the night,he started singing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZTYooKbqSc

You wake up a little because of the beautiful voice..
You look around and saw Jonghyun sitting on the chair under the moonlight..

You can't help it but to gaze at his beauty..
You gaze him for seconds then shook your head to get back to your senses..

You cover yourself with the blanket trying to hide yourself..

"Good thing he doesn't see me watching at him"You whispered under the white blanket..

His voice is so amazing and he look so gorgeous under the moonlight.Maybe this is the different side of him that no one knows.You thought in your mind..

You tried to peek a little and saw him smiling by his own..
And his smile melt your heart..

You cover yourself again but this time is different..

This time,the feeling when you cover yourself is somehow different than before..

Why is my heart beating like this?This is not me?Is this...NO OF COURSE IT IS NOT!!!No way I am falling in love with that guy!!No way..no way...no way..Or do I?...Yah!!!______!!!What are you thinking??!!.Just go to sleep and forget about him!!.You said and tried to sleep but can't..

~Morning~

That night is a sleepless night to you..
You yawned and took a shower..

You wear your uniform and found out that Jonghyun is sleeping on the chair while wrapping his body with his arm..

You smiled and grab his blanket then cover it around his body..

You saw a pen on the desk and smirked..
You took the pen and draw on his face..

"This time you will pay for what you have done..hehe"You said while drawing on his face..

After finishing drawing,you grab your bag pack and walked to school while laughing..