?11?

What ? You're A Girl ?

"Donghea,stop it!!!"Jonghyun screamed...

Donghea quickly turned his head with his eyes firing..

"Why do you always bother me?"Donghea yelled at Jonghyun...

"Is this your girlfriend?"Donghea laughed and so did other people...

Jonghyun walked to you and Donghea and quickly helped you to stand up...

"Are you okay?"Jonghyun asked curious about you...

"I guess"You answered...

"Look everybody,the boyfriend is helping the girlfriend"Donghea said and everybody laughed well except SHINee...

"Yes,he is my girlfriend.Do you have any problem with that?"Jonghyun yelled making everybody to shut up..

"Let's go"Jonghyun said and carry you bridal style until you reached outside...

"You can release me now"You said to Jonghyun...

He release you and your leg was hurting so much for no reason..

You groaned and Jonghyun looked so worried looking you..

"Come,let me piggyback you"

"What??No,we are both guys"You lied to him..

"Don't care!!Just hop on!![Is it like that?]"He said..

You didn't want at the first place but lastly,you obey him..

You hop on his back and you two walk together..

"You are so light..What did you eat?"Jonghyun asked realizing how light you are..

"Food,of course.Do you think I eat grass like animals?"You replied..

Jonghyun chuckled hearing you said that words..

"So,why did you move to our school at the first place?"

"I hate there at my school.People always bully me."

"If they bully you,you can just fight back.I always teach my gang members like that.You know taemin and Minho?.Before,they are really shy and always get bully.Every time they walked or run,they always get chase by the bullies in our school.I saw them one day with their face swollen,and I tried to be good to them.I teach them how to fight and I changed them.They are really different from before.Now,all people with be frighten and respect them."

"Yeh,they are really mean but it is really fun to be with them.How about Onew and Key?"

"Them?.Onew is my best friend since primary school and Key is my childhood friend.We are like brother."

"But,Key is different,right?"

"Yeh,Key is more mature than us.But he is still our friend."

After that,there was a silence between you two.No one talk,just walk.

"You really looked and acted like girl,you know?"Jonghyun said suddenly but there were no answer.

Jonghyun turned his head and smiled when he saw you sleeping peacefully on his back.

"You really looked like an angel when you sleep"Jonghyun whispered..

You and Jonghyun reached the dorm after 15 minutes walking and he laid you on the bed softly..

Jonghyun watched you first before he went to the bathroom to take a shower..

~Bathroom~

"I am really falling to you"Jonghyun said and continue his shower..