?O6?

What ? You're A Girl ?

You wake up at the morning looking at the clock..
"8:25 a.m.?"You screamed as you wear your uniform and grabbed your bag then headed to school...

You didn't have time to took a shower because there are only 5 minutes left till the class start...

You arrived at 8:35 and you open the classroom's door harshly panting and eyes were all on you laughing...

"Mr.Lee.I think you better go and wash your face first."The teacher exclaimed...

"Why?"

"You will know it when you look at the mirror"The teacher said and I walked to the toilet...

Before going into the bathroom,you realize that this is the first time going to the bathroom in your school..

"What to do?.This is the only thing that I can do to know why they laughed at me earlier.Hope that no one is here"I said and went in the bathroom..

You look in the mirror and shocked when you see your own face.
You fall on the ground don't want to see your face..

But,finally you manage to get up and wash your face..
After washing it,you look at the mirror again and keep thinking who did this to you.

You know that it is either Jonghyun,Taemin,Onew or Minho..
You didn't thought that Key did this to you..
Because he is to motherly...

Someone walked from the toilet while reading a magazine smirking..

You turned your head and look away when your eyes met Jonghyun's...

"Aish.Why did I always met you?"He stop from reading the magazines in his hand..

"Don't know"You said and walked to him.

"You draw on my face right?"You asked him angrily.

"Why me?"

"Because you are my roommate and you are one of the suspects"

"I don't know anything"He said and he was walking away when I grabbed the magazine in his hand..

"Give back my magazine"He ordered but you didn't want to give it back.

You look at the cover of the magazine and you eyes widened when you saw a girl with just her undergarment on..

"Give it back to me"Jonghyun said and try to take it back from your hand but then fall on the floor with you following him.

Your pov,

I tried to opened my eyes and so great!What did I saw?! Jonghyun was on top of me..

I tried to get him off of me but he was too strong.

"Get off of me"I said and look into his eyes.

"Not until you give me my magazine"He said and look into my eyes back.

"Not until you tell me who draw on my face"

"Fine then"He said still on top of me..

We stay on the position for about 5 minutes with silence all over the place.

"Okay,this is awkward"He said then stand up.

I get up too because I didn't want to lay on the dirty floor.

"Okay.I did it.i draw on your face.Happy now?"He exclaimed.

"Yes"

"Now give me my magazine"

"Okay"I said then throw the magazine into the toilet.

"What the hell?"He yelled.

I just walked away but I could feel that he is looking at me with full of hatred.

I feel chills on my spine as I walked outside the bathroom..

I don't know what he is going to do next.

~Inside the bathroom~

Jonghyun was calling someone and was talking about something.

"Do it according to the plan.But don't be too harsh on him.He is just a little cockroach"Jonghyun said then ended the call..

He was smirking all the way to met his friends..

~Outside~

[Still your pov]

I were walking to the class when suddenly a group of boy stopped me.

I didn't recognize one of them and just smile walking by them..

"Stop"They demanded but I didn't care and just continue walking.

"I said stop"He said again and grabbed my arm.

I struggle from his grip and run away but they kept chasing me until I reach to one place and locked it but I didn't even know the place.

It was so dark and cold..
I could feel shiver on my spine as I walked around.

After a minute,I could see a figure standing at the corner of the room.

I feel scared and tried to find the exit but I couldn't find it.

"There are no way to run again"A guy voice being heard from behind but I didn't dare to look at who it is and continue to searched for the exit.

I give up and fall on my knees crying.
I can hear the footsteps coming near to me.
I pray to the God hoping that it is not a ghost.

"Yah.Stand up"