?O2?

What ? You're A Girl ?

 

The next morning,you and your uncle went out for some makeover...

You went to the saloon to cut your hair...

"What kind of hairstyle do you like?"The guy asked...

"Anything that is short and cool"You answer...

"So,why do you want to make your hair short??Your hair is beautiful?"He asked you again...

"I am going to a boys' high school"

"Bwoh???Aren't you a girl?"He stop cutting your hair...

"Yes but I want to know what it feels like to be a boy"

"Your life will be miserable"

"No it will not because my life in my old high school is more miserable"You pouted...

The guy suddenly laugh at you when you pouted...

"What so funny?"You asked him confused...

"Nothing,it is just you look so cute when you pouted.."He said still laughing...

"No,I'm not!!!"You pouted again but this time you blushed..

"Okay..okay...Let's finish your hair first"

After minutes waiting,finally your hair is done...

"It is cool...I like it"You said looking at your hair on the mirror...

"Good hearing you like it"He said...

"I think I better go now...My uncle is waiting outside"You grabbed your handbag...

"This is my number...If you have any problem,just call me...And don't mind the name on the card...You can just call me Key"He said and handed you a card...

"Thank you"You said and took the card from his hand...

"Bye,Key"You waved to him...

You were walking to your uncle and you look at the card that guy gave you just now...

"Kim Kibum~I'm going to remember you"You said and keep the card in your handbag...

"_______..Where do you want to go now"He asked you when you reach his place...

"Let's go eat first....Then we will go shopping"You said and dragged your uncle to the restaurant near there...

After that,you two went home...

Before you go to sleep,you took a shower and make sure that your stuff is all packed...

You fall asleep and you dream the same dream that you dream last night...

~Morning~

Finally,the day you have been waiting for has already come...

You take a shower and wear your cloth...

"______...Hurry up...You are going to be late if you don't go now"Your uncle yelled from downstairs...

"Okay..I'm coming.."You yelled back...

Before you go to the downstairs,you look at the mirror first and said...

"Hwaiting!!!"