?O3?

What ? You're A Girl ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUJqYt9Um3s&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rev-rn-HM

Jonghyun is crying and the other members is laughing at him.
So cute and funny...

___________________________________________________________
You arrived at your school and you were amazed by the beauty of the school....

"Maybe this is dream come true"You said....

"What did you say?"Your uncle asked...

"Nothing"

"Let's go now"

"Emm"You smiled and follow your uncle...

You two arrived at the principal office and you were staring at the principal...

"I want to register him,please"Your uncle said at the principal...

"What's your name?"The principal asked you...

"My name is Lee _______ [Guy name]"You said and bowed to him...

"You are really a well manner guy....I don't think that you fit in this class..."The principal said...

"What do you mean?"You asked him...

"You will know when you reached your class.....Let me lead you there"The principal said and told you to follow him...

"Wait,principal....Can I talk to _______ first"You uncle asked for permission...

"Sure"

Your uncle dragged you and talk to you...

"Are you sure you want to do this?....You can go home if you want too...."You uncle asked you seriously....

"Don't worry I will not cry and called uncle when I have trouble...I can protect myself"

"Hope so"Your uncle sighed...

"You can go now,uncle....No need to worry about me...You have a work right?"

"I almost forgot about my work.....It is already 8:30...The boss is going to be mad at me"Your uncle screamed and waved at you saying goodbye...

"_______,let's go now"The principal said...

You follow him until you reached your class....

The principal told the teacher there to welcome you and the principal leave...

Your jaw almost dropped when you saw the class.....

Your pov,

"Is this even a class?"I whispered...

"Class...We have a new student"The teacher said to the students but I think no one was listening...

"CLASS!!!!"The teacher yelled again angrily...

"DON'T YELL OLD WOMAN"The class yelled back...

The teacher smile and cleared then begin introducing you...

"Anyonghaesayo....__________ imnida"I introduce yourself and bowed to them....

"Old woman...He is too nice to be in our class"One of the student said...

"Taemin...That's why I want you guys to remember...Don't bully him.."

He smirked and whispered about something bad...I think but I can't hear him well....

"So his name is Taemin"

"________......You may sit beside Jonghyun"The teacher said..

"Jonghyun,raised your hand"The teacher ordered but that guy didn't even raised his hand...

"I SAID JONGHYUN RAISE YOUR HAND!!!!"The teacher yelled angrily....

"Why can't you stop yelling..You old woman...My ears is going to broke"The guy said annoyingly...

"Okay...You can sit there...I am going out for a while...We have meeting"The teacher said to me..

I move to my seat and tried to be friendly with Jonghyun...

"Hello..I am _________"I introduce myself but he keep looking at the window...

"Hey!!!"I screamed and that make him jumped a little....

I laughed and he look so annoyed at me....

"Yah...new student....I am going to give you a chance because you looked innocent.But,I can't stand it anymore....So just watch what you will get"He inform me and walked from his seat....

The students smirked and begin talking with each other...

The teacher come back after 30 minutes and begin teaching but no student was focusing except me...

I was taking note when someone patted my shoulder...

"Hey"The guy said from the back...

"I know this voice"I turned my head to look at the guy...

"Key"I said excitedly....

"What are you doing here?"I asked...

"My school is here"He answered back....

"So good"I said then I remember something....

"Key,please don't tell anyone that I am a girl....please keep it as a secret"I whispered to make sure that no one was listening to our conversation...

"Okay"He said and smiled...

"I want to inform you something...Be careful of that Jonghyun guy...He is no ordinary guy...."Key said and walked to his seat back...

"What about him?"You stare at Key confused...

~Dismissal~

'Finally the class is over"I sighed and searched my room...

"I can't understand why the student here said 'Be Careful Of Your Roommate"You said still can't understand...

After 10 minutes searching,finally I found my room....

I open the door and I was shocked to see that...