?O7?

What ? You're A Girl ?

"Yah!Stand up!You are showing your weak side!If you act like this,everyone will know that you are a girl"

"Key?"I asked as I stood up to look at his face but it was too dark.

"I'm here"

"Where?"

"Beside you"

"Where?"

He let out a sigh and took his matches then light it on.

"Why didn't you light it on earlier?.And I thought you are not smoking,where did you get that?"

"I forget and Jonghyun give me this matches just in case someone bullied me.He told me just to burn that person if they bully me"

I let out a chuckled thinking how stupid Jonghyun are.

"Why are you even crying earlier ? Don't you recognize my voice?"He asked suddenly.

"Yeh.Your voice sounded so deep like you were just crying.Wait!Did you just cry?"

Key looked at me with his two sharp wide eyes.

"No!"

"Come on.Tell me.You know you are a bad liar."I said smirking still expecting the truth.

"Yah.If you ever asked me like that again,I will surely leave you in this room and tell the whole school that you are a girl"He warned me.

"Okay.I was just asking"I pouted.

"Never mind that.But I think we better go out first or people will suspect us"He said and go out with me following behind.

The guys earlier had stopped searching for me and the air was fresh as ever.

"Although I will be killed if I told you this, but I want you to know something"Key said suddenly.

"What?"

"Jonghyun is making some plan for revenge to you"

"That's why things are becoming weird around me"

"Yes"

"He said that he is not stopping until you apologize.That's why I think you better apologize to him and start all over again"

"No way I am going to apologize to that jerk"I said.

"But this is for your own good.Who knows what he will be doing next to you"He said so concerned.

"I don't care what he is going to do to me next.But I will still apologize!"I stomped my foot and walked away.

"Why does he cared about me so much?.It's not he is my brother or lover."I pouted.

I stopped when the guys earlier was just in front of me.

"What now?"I mumbled annoyed.

"We still didn't finish our business on you"The leader..maybe..said.

"Keep it for tomorrow"I said and walked pass them not turning my head around again.

I was surprised that they are not chasing me and even stopping me.

I reached my room and throw myself on the bed.

"Maybe I should call uncle and told him to pick me up"I said and was trying to call when I remember that I said that I will not call him even when I have trouble.

I sighed and put my phone back on the desk.

I keep thinking if it is better to apologize or just continue being bully around.

Because of too much thinking,I fall asleep still worried about myself.

I woke up when the sky is already dark and take a shower.

After showering,I sit on the bed and dry my hair.

I look around the room and found something that caught me eyes.

It is the picture of Jonghyun,Onew,Minho,Taemin and Key together.

Minho looks mature than all of them with his hand on Onew's shoulder.Taemin look innocent and cute.Jonghyun and Key look so close.

I was wondering if it is fun to be their friend.

They are kinda funny but arrogant at the same time.

So it will be fun to hang around with them.