?12?

What ? You're A Girl ?

Your pov,

The next day was different..
Jonghyun was not so early today because I found out that he was still sleeping on his bed...
It was kinda weird because Jonghyun is always early but today,I just wanted to know why..

I went to the bathroom and took a shower..
After that,I wear my uniform and Jonghyun was still there..

I tired to wake him up because he is going to be late for school...
I walked to him and saw his beautiful face,smiling...

I don't know what he was dreaming but I am sure that it was a fun dream..

[Maybe he is dreaming about me getting bullied by him]I thought in my mind because he is not that kind that dream about nice thing or sweet thing..So he must be dreaming that kind of thing..

I shook his body to wake him up but it didn't work at first..I try again but this time harder than before but he is really a sleeping monster...I wonder how he wake early in the morning before..Out from nowhere,Jonghyun's hand raised up and he wrapped his hand around my neck,still sleeping and pulled me to his bed..

"Yah.Let me go you sleeping monster."I ordered and tried to release his hand of me..

Hearing my voice,he open his eyes and yawned.At first,he was just relaxed.But when he saw me,he looked like he got an electric shock.He quickly pushed me away and cover his chest..

"Are you me?"Jonghyun asked covering his chest with both of his hand..

"Bwoh??? you??Stupid.You are the one who suddenly pulled me with your monster arm"I stuck my tongue out and run away..

End pov..

"Did I just do that?Am I gay?"Jonghyun blushed and asked himself trying to remember..

The door open suddenly and you come in.

"I forgot my bag"You told him and grabbed your bag then walk away..

Jonghyun was left dumbfounded on the room after you walked away..

After 2 minutes,he quickly get on his senses back..

He go to the shower and took a shower then wear his uniform.Looking at the clock,he know that he is going to be late because it is only 5 minutes more til the class start.He just walk;relaxed to school not minding that he is going to be late..

~In your class~

"Stupid sleeping monster.He thinks that I am going to him.No way even if I get a million."You keep pouting.

Jonghyun come to the class and sit beside you."Hey"Jonghyun called but you pretend that you didn't hear him and turned your head..

"Ahh..A snake"Jonghyun screamed and pointed under your feet..

"Where?"You screamed and fall from your chair..

"Stupid.Do you actually thinks there is a snake in our class."Jonghyun said..

"Hyung.Look at this snake.Cool eh?.We found it on the way here"Taemin come to Jonghyun and make Jonghyun look at the bottle with snake in it.

Key saw you on the floor and offer his hand."Here.I will help you to get up"Key said."Thanks"You said back and grabbed his hand to stand up.

You patted you and smirked at Jonghyun.."Now there is"..

Jonghyun is unsatisfied and he hit Taemin's head.
"Stupid"

"What did I do?"Taemin asked,confused and rubbed his head..

The teacher come running and panting to the class and apologize to us..

"Sorry class.I wake up late this morning because someone stole my alarm clock"

Onew whistle and looked away when she said that.Maybe because he is the one who stole it.

"Do not mind us teacher.You can wake up late whenever you want."Taemin said..

"And you don't have to teach us too.Just sleep until the evening"Onew continue..

"Good idea"The teacher said..

"Thanks"They both smirked..

"But I am still going to teach you guys."The teacher continue..

They looked unsatisfied and looked down..