Ch27: Stop.

Between Me and You

"Do you want to go out?" Wonwoo asked laying all his body weight onto Kijoon. "There’s a party tonight." Kijoon combed through his hair while he lay on her stomach. She didn’t like the thought of a party, "It’s a small party, I promise." Wonwoo said running his hands under her shirt onto her stomach. Kijoon still stayed quiet thinking about the offer. "Are you even listening to me?" Again no response.

Wonwoo lifted her shirt exposing her stomach and blew onto her skin. Kijoon's body spazmed and she pushed Wonwoo off laughing. "Stop that tickles!" she yelled until Wonwoo fell off the bed. His hit the ground with a thud.

"Come with me. If I go alone it will be boring. And I want you to show off your new gift." He winked earning a smack to the head.

"I wonder how hard I have to hit you in order for this mark to imprint on your forehead." Kijoon said examining the fresh drawn heart. Wonwoo pointed a finger warning her from the ground not to touch him. Kijoon crept closer to the end of the bed. She pounced on top of him, falling back as he laid her back onto the bed.

He held her hands back away from him. "Don’t you even think about it." Wonwoo he smiled sitting on top of her. "Will you come with me?" Kijoon sighed nodding,

"Only this small one." she agreed, "Now get your big off of me." she used all her force to push Wonwoo back onto the ground.

---

The party was not as small as Kijoon was expecting. Maybe 300 people were packed in the unfamiliar house rather than the 20-50 people she imagined. "This is small?" she asked herself wondering if Wonwoo knew this party was going to turn out like this.

With hands locked together, Wonwoo s Kijoon through the crowd. Kijoon held onto him tighter and tighter afraid she would get lost in the obscene amount of teenagers surrounding her. Wonwoo pulled her somewhere quieter. "You okay?" he asked griping onto her shoulder.

Kijoon looked around at the strangers straggling around the room, "You call this small?" she laughed. Wonwoo let out a sigh of relief knowing she wasn’t upset with him. "There’s so many people." she gawked putting her back against Wonwoo's front. "Think about it. All these people have lives and friends and families and problems. And I'm nothing to any of them."

"Why do you do that?" Wonwoo asked feeling his ear drums vibrate while he tried to yell over the loud music. Kijoon looked at him confused, "you say depressing things like that. You are something to them even if it’s just from a glance." Kijoon shrugged holding his arms around her. "And if you're nothing to them, then you'll be more to Me." he whispered in her ear kissing her blushing cheeks.

Kijoon couldn’t lie. She was enjoying herself. There weren’t many people from her own age line there but she had gotten close with several of Wonwoo's friends. "Year younger? Is that why he babies you so much?" one laughed making Wonwoo shake his head embarrassed.

"Oh is that what you tell them?" Kijoon piped squeezing his cheeks. "It has nothing to do with the fact I can kick your ." the boys around them laughed at Kijoon's spunk.

Wonwoo pushed her forehead away from him with his pointer finger, he looked past her for a moment before regard his attention back to the circle, "I'll be back in a sec." He let go to Kijoon's waist walking away leaving her with a queasy feeling like this had happened before.

Kijoon bit her lip trying to keep a steady conversation with the group, but she was too worried the past was going to replay. She kept looking to different devices for the time every thirty seconds. "Wow you must really like him." A voice rolled over Kijoon's thoughts. She felt her cheeks heat up again and laughed awkwardly.

"I hope she does," Wonwoo broke into the group standing beside his friends. Kijoon smiled smally, happy he had returned. "What’s wrong?" Wonwoo asked coming back beside her and threw an arm over her shoulder.

"I thought you weren’t coming back like before." She whispered embarrassed, Wonwoo put on an unimpressed face bopping her with his fist,

"I'm not just going to leave you. That won’t ever happen again. I just saw someone I wanted to talk to." Kijoon nodded leaning into him.

"Hey, Wonwoo," one of Wonwoo friends called watching the couple; "If you break this little miss' heart we're gonna have to hurt you." he laughed gaining approval from the other bystanders, "You should stay around kiddo. Fresh face is something we need, plus someone needs to whip this one." he continued pointing to Wonwoo. Everyone laughed including the couple themselves,

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” Wonwoo replied squeezing Kijoon’s side. He cuddled close to Kijoon enjoying her body warmth.

---

Kijoon yawned looking at her phone for the time; it was coming close to midnight. She wondered where the night had gone. She spent over four hours just standing with Wonwoo and his friends. Her jaw was starting to become tense from smiling and laughing so much. Kijoon rubbed deep into her cheeks looking beyond the circle of friends for the first time.

Her eyes squinted seeing someone she wasn’t expecting, Heejoo.

Kijoon tugged on Wonwoo’s shirt pulling his down to her level, “Did you know she’s here?” Wonwoo shook his head, “Did you go see her when you left?” Kijoon asked concerned for her relationship’s sake. Wonwoo shook his head again,

“I swear I didn’t know she was here, I went to see someone else.” Kijoon wasn’t sold on believing Wonwoo just yet.

“Who?” she regretted right after it slipped from , but her curiosity took hold,

Wonwoo lifted his hand slightly pointing to the opposite doorway. “Mingyu.


A/N: Guuyyysss, I'm going on vacation next week so there won't be any updates ... But I'll be sure to update as soon as I get back.

There will be one more update this week and then I start again on the 27/28th when I get back. 

Happy reading, Ship on

-Aurelia