By The Han River #4

By the Han River

Upon realizing that Ms. Kim already left you, you ran towards the dorm's entrance, luckily, you only have your bagpack with you since Ms. Kim carries your travel bag.

 

While waiting for the lift, you are looking for something in your bag. Ms. Kim noticed how agitated you are.

 

MK: Yah, you're too engrossed with the two boys. How much more if you see them 13? *laughs*

Y: No, just seeing them is enough. *blushing*

MK: Don't worry, you'll get use to them. You'll see them everyday.

 

As you heard her words, you just can't stop your mouth from blurting out.

 

Y: WAE?!

 

Seems like Ms. Kim got used to your reaction so she told you calmly.

 

MK: Oh, their dorm is just beside yours.

 

As you entered the lift, Ms. Kim pushed the 6th button and started to instruct you about the rules and regulations inside the dorm.

 

MK: Chamkkaman. Do you have a boyfriend?

 

You are startled with her questions. But you answered her quickly.

 

Y: Eobseo. Waeyo?

MK: Good. We don't tolerate our trainees having relationships. It can bring problems and distract you. Not that it will be a problem for us. We can always solve it. But it will be very hard for you. So don't plan on having one. Or if you do, keep it as a deep, dark secret. ok? *winks*

Y: Eh? N-ne.

 

You are confused as to why she told you playfully to keep it as a secret in split seconds but warned you seriously about having one a minute ago.. But you are so absorbed with excitement and nervousness that you forgot all about it.

 

You reached the 6th floor and Ms. Kim brought you to your new room.