By The Han River #2

By the Han River

You're starstrucked. Period.

 

MissKim: He's nice right? *noticing that you're at awe* He's an angel..*daydreams with you*

You; Onni, you have a crush on him?

MK: Ani..He's a dongsaeng, but every staff likes him..Coz he's very sweet and kind..

Y: I know right..

 

Both of you are watching Lee Teuk as he was going to his car. Until someone made a noise behind you. When you turned to see who it is, you're eyes bulged. It's Yesung!

 

YS: *ehem* annyeong Ms. Kim.

MK: Annyeong Jong Woon~ssi.

YS: Looks like you've met Lee Teuk~hyung.

MK: Ne. He just left. You're not riding on his car?

YS: No, I brought mine. Driving alone is safer than with hyung.

 

All throughtout their conversation, Yesung seemed to be serious, contradictory to his hyung who's always smiling. Again, you are staring at him like there's no tomorrow. They chat for quite sometime when you heard Yesung asking about you. This made you go back to your senses.

 

YS: And who's this lady with you?

 

You are starstrucked. Again. You couldn't even utter a single word. Good heavens Miss Kim is with you.

 

MK: oh, she's a new trainee. Introduce yourself. Ppali!

Y: *bows* annyeong haseyo, _______ imnida.

YS: *smiles* Annyeong haseyo, yeppeun yeoja.

 

Upon hearing those words, your heart raced. Thrice than the normal beating it could be. You felt that the blood that was pumped from your heart rised on your cheeks and stayed there for almost a minute. You felt hot and sweatdrops started to form on your forehead.

 

You fell silent. Yesung was just staring at you the whole time and was waiting for you to reply. Until Ms. Kim, nudged you.