By The Han River #1

By the Han River

You finally signed your 3-year training contract with SME and is now ready to move to your new dorm with the other trainees.

 

LeeSooMan: Chukahae ms. _______, welcome to SM Academy. From now on you are an official trainee and a bright and shining future is within your reach.

You:ne..gomawoyo lee seonsaengnim.

 

After signing the contract, you went to your new dorm with a SME staff and came across Super Junior's Leeteuk on your way.

 

LeeTeuk: Annyeong Ms. Kim!

MissKim: Annyeong Jungsoo~ssi! how's it going?

LT: oh, we're doing great, the boys are still in the practice room, I just went back to get some things from the dorm. Jong Woon is with me.

 

You are looking at the them while they are chatting. Actually, your eyes are only fixed at the Super Junior's leader. He noticed you and met your gaze. He smiled at you and shifted his smile from you to Ms. Kim. He looked at her puzzled but has that i-know-but-i'm-still-asking-look. Ms. Kim told him to ask it from you directly.

 

LT:Ah, nuguya? Aw. kyeopta. Annyeong!:)

 

You bowed and smiled.

 

You: ne, annyeong haseyo, _______ imnida.

LT: Aw, you're so cute. You're a new trainee I bet? Welcome to the SM Academy! Do your best ok? *smiles*

Y: ne sunbae~nim..*blushes*

LT: Then I'll go now, the boys are waiting for me. Aigoo. My babies. *he merely said this to himself*

 

You bowed and waved. You couldn't believe it. is he really Lee Teuk? The famous leader of Super Junior?