By The Han River #10

By the Han River

But you knew you can't. The least you'll not let him know. Loving him secretly will let you stay by his side longer.

 

You were by the Han River celebrating your first year as a trainee. Yesung brought firecrackers and some beer. You were sitting on the grass, enjoying the dancing lights being presented to you as a congratulatory gift from Banpo Bridge. You were amazed on how the lights danced as the water were being splashed straight to the river. You were too concentrated on the lights that you were not aware that Yesung sat beside you.

 

Yesung: Chukahae ______~ah.

You: Gomawoyo oppa.

 

You said not looking at him.

 

YS: _____~ah..

Y: Ne? *still not looking at him*

 

YS: joahae..

Y:mwo?

 

You were not able to catch up with what he said and so you faced him.

 

Y: again?

YS: can't you hear well?

Y: i'm sorry, i was too amazed with all those lights that i couldn't pay attention to what you were saying. could you say it again please?

 

Yesung cupped you face with his small hands. And looked into your eyes earnestly. You sensed that something was wrong so you avoided his eyes.

 

YS: Look at me ______.

 

He said that and your eyes involuntarily obeyed him like there's an authority in his words. Seeing this, he smiled, heaved a big sigh then he opened his mouth.

 

YS: JOH.A.HAE.

Y: eh? *you blinked continously*

YS: JOH.A.HAE. I. LIKE. YOU.

 

You laughed at his english pronunciation. But something instantly crossed your mind making you to put down his hands from your face.

 

Y: oppa..you can't..

YS: who says I can't? I can. Whenever I want and with whomever I like..and that's you.

 

This time, your eyes blinked again. like they have a mind of their own. More than usual. With your heart leaping and your hands shaking, you couldn't find the right words to say.